Anyone having trouble with turbo tax online? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-03-2009, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I got most of my tax return done yesterday but the whole day today has been touch and go and it is frequently saying that "we are temp. unavailable". I am frustrated.....

Blessed with two BEAUTIFUL little girls: Kylie (09/06) and Maggie (4/09) :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2009, 06:33 PM

I did it last week and it wasnt bad but yes there are some snafus. I think its bombarded because they are charging like $60 for the cd version and $30 for the online one.

Also, check your state website to file your state income tax. Our state is free online to file and $30 w turbo tax.

"The true joy of life is the trip. The station is only a dream. It constantly out distances us."
Old 02-03-2009, 06:59 PM

Personally i am going to say they may be bombarded but probably with upset folks. They advertise getting a refund back in as few as 8 days and there has been a large amount of people who aren't getting their refunds. I filed and was accepted on Jan 20th and turbotax told me Jan 30th and the IRS told me Feb. 3rd. I didn't get anything. THe online community there was abuzz with people who filed Jan 16th and were told they would be getting their money on the 23rd. A majority of them did not get it. Then the IRS switched many people's refund dates. Some people who filed Jan 16 are getting not till Feb 24th date. Mine was changed to Feb 10th. IRS representatives are all over the place saying either there are snafu's in the computer system or people have errors. I was told i have no error's on mine. So if i do get mine on the 10th that is a 22 day wait. Just my opinion. I havew always used Turbotax and always received my refund on time.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:43 PM

we had issues last night. After about an hour Turbo tax posted a message saying they were having problems.

Yoga loving momma to DD Eden Raine 8/04 , DS Brett Edwin 2/08 , DS Brantley Albert 12/12 and wife for more than a decade to Jason .
Namaste

User Tag List