~July No-Spend Challenge~ We are tracking our spending and trying to save money! Come join us -- newcomers welcome - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 232 Old 06-30-2009, 10:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is a support thread to help you ~not spend your money~.

Everyone is welcome to join and you can start tracking your spending at any time. It doesn't have to be July 1st.

The plan is simple (although tough to execute):

1. Vow not to spend any money on unnecessary purchases.

2. Come on here everyday and record your spending.

We all record our spending in different ways. There are no rules. You record and update however you would like -- pick a way that will help you spend the least amount of money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please write an introductory message when you decide to join our thread. We would like to know:

a. Who you are

b. Where you are going (your financial goals) and

c. How you plan to get there

Good luck MDCers!! Keep that money in your wallet.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 01:29 AM

My Key-
No Spend
Necessary/Planned Spending
Unnecessary Spending

Goal
No spend 0/14/30 days
Groceries/Household $0/$450

Danielle, bf'ing, cd'ing, bw'ing, ap'ing, SAHM to DD Avery (12-1-04) blahblah.gif DS Linus (10-31-07)bouncy.gif and DD Nilah (9-17-11) babygirl.gif

always and forever remembering angel1.gif (6-9-10)

#3 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 02:58 PM

Who I am? Tiffany, married to my DH. I was part of this thread for about a year and then kind of dropped out the last 5 months. Been a little busy. We are now the proud parents of an adorable 3 1/2 month old baby boy.

I want to start getting back into the swing of joining the No Spend Challenge.

Goals? That's easy- don't spend money unnecessarily.

My key: :=no money left my hands
=necessary spending (gas, groceries, baby needs)
= oops! I spent money

7/1-:

Proud mama to : Nicholas James born 3/19/09
#4 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 03:15 PM

I'm Jessica. I was also doing the no-spend challange a while back but stopped posting. Goals -- eventually we want to buy a house so we're slowly saving up for that. We're also 100% debt-free and want to keep it that way. Also, soon I will be having a baby and will stay at home so when that happens money will be a lot tighter and I do NOT want to barely be scraping by every month.

No money spent: :
Necessary Spending (rent, food, etc.): :
Luxury Spending: (we each get a monthly allowance)
Unecessary Spending:

(hoping to have lots of heart-throwing happy faces this month!)

July
1: : (rent - $750)
2: :
3: : (Chris @ PX $120, groceries $25) and (bridal shower gift)
4: :
5: :
6: :
7: (skirt $25, yarn $18.94)
8: :
9: : (power bill - $27 [including a stupid $17 moving fee]) & (lunch $6.20)
10: : (nursing tops after gift card $2-something, Chris @ PX $78)
11: : (groceries $29)
12: :
13: : (cloth diaper stuff $39.95, yarn for baby sweater for friend...gee I'm not doing so well on this!)
14: : (birth center payment)
15: :
16: :
17: :
18: : (groceries & care package for Chris $89, gas $37.53)
19: :
20: :
21: :
22: (mail care package to Chris $12), : (internet/cell phone bill $155.96 ugh!)
23: :
24: :
25: : (groceries $22)
26: :
27: :
28: :
29: :
30: :
31: (Mei Tai!!! I am so excited! Eee! $72 with free shipping, woot!)

(7/5: I filled in the 12th, 19th, and 26th in advance because I don't do any shopping on Sundays so I thought I'd give myself a little motivation )

Formerly known as "JessicaRenee".  hang.gif  Single mama to Jude (Sept '09)!  biggrinbounce.gif

#5 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 04:34 PM

I am Amanda and have been tracking my spending since December. I spend a lot, but use everything I buy and we are a growing family! I am trying to figure out the difference between needs and wants....

My hubby and I have three girls and are expecting our first son in August. These last few weeks of nesting may be expensive.
We'll see how it goes.

I shopped on Monday and Tuesday and am counting those for July.
Hubby is on a strict diet for the next few months as he prepares for a job physical, this may make our groceries total go up.

July 1st:
$18 clothes
$142 food groceries
$14 homeschool
$2 gifts
$33 baby
$23 household

Goals:
Food Groceries: $142/$500
Household: $23/$150
baby/diapers: $33/$150
Homeschool/kids: $14/$150
Fast Food/entertainment: $100
Gifts/Christmas: $2/$75
Clothes: $18/$50
Tithe: $250
My Spending: $25
Co-op: $150
#6 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 06:35 PM

Goals:

1. : >

2. No spending money on my badge at work. None.

3. Minimal eating out. Let's say 5 times for the month.

S-d D which made them three. M grew lonely, and now there's baby D.
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"
#7 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 06:46 PM

My Key-
No Spend
Unnecessary Spending

7/1-

Goal
No spend 1/14/30 days

Danielle, bf'ing, cd'ing, bw'ing, ap'ing, SAHM to DD Avery (12-1-04) blahblah.gif DS Linus (10-31-07)bouncy.gif and DD Nilah (9-17-11) babygirl.gif

#8 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 07:00 PM

I'm Aileen and married to Dh. One grown daughter, two small grandchildren :, five stepkids (the two youngest, 11 and 16, who stay with us every other weekend), one kitty and three fish.

My goal is stop spending needlessly and get more into our savings. I'm going to start today even though we will be going out of state for a niece's wedding on the weekend of the 11th. Hoping that we can keep our spending at bay during that time! I've been doing pretty good this year although there are times when I fall off the wagon. I want to be satisfied with what we have and that when there is something we really need (or really really want) then I want to bide my time and to be able to research the best deals.

July
1. rent & water
3. bathroom rugs from kohl's - half off!! : 8x10 frame for $8 (55% off) for new pic of grandbaby; groceries $63 at kroger, $18 at whole foods. Gas and wine store (box wines, cheaper). okay now it's : - starbuck's frappucino & scones. wasn't through with errands and needed something to eat. could have planned better.
4. luggage for trip next weekend. walmart 2 for $42 each. trip is family wedding, he needed clothes ($150), i needed shoes ($45) to go with dress bought last month. Petsmart - fish food, cat grass (total $9).
6. : argh!! didn't plan well yesterday and i didn't bring a lunch to work. mc'ds: $7.56. yeah, i just HAD to have the medium latte.
7. changed from no spend. went to kroger after work for some basics since we'll be out of town this weekend. $34
10. out of town weekend wedding - both needless and required spends :
11. :
12. : (back home Sunday evening)
16. : since we were out of town over the weekend i didn't get our regular groceries and now we're running low. ran out of lunch meat and i'm tired of pb&j. so today i'll be getting a chicken salad at mcd's.
17. : brought lunch but hubby wanted us to go out for lunch (we work at the same company). had to buy medicine for our fish, one is not looking good.
18. : - gas, grocery store. necessities but could have done better at the store.
22. : didn't have time for breakfast at the house, went to mcd's.
23. took the stepkids to the water park. i'm counting this as a necessary spend because besides the fact that they stay with us every other weekend, we get them for a week in summers and do something special with them that they want to do.
24. mailed a little care package for my injured brother-in-law, bought stamps; but then bought lunch at mcd's. : this is a bad month for me, i don't usually spend like this!!!!
25. groceries, gas, fish and cat supplies. : a griddle and a small cat hideway both from walmart. I dunno know, they both kinda fall in between necessary and unnecessary, imo.
31. : we went out to eat; not sure how to key it, though, it's not exactly a required spend, okay it's NOT a required spend. We've always gone out every other Friday that we don't have hubby's kids to various inexpensive little dives around town. not something we'll change anytime soon. next month i'll have to come up with a special key for it.

Key:
No spend
: Needless spend
Required spend
#9 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 07:05 PM

Back again. Two previous lame attempts at this. Oh well. Mother of 2 small children. Pregnant with third. Want to find out what is going on with our finances and save some if possible. I'll just make a key like others. . . Oh, planning on switching to cloth diapering this month. Cant believe I waited this long. My oldest is 2.5 years old. I want to be able to figure out what our baseline is every month. Any advice would be appreciated.

:=no spending at all
=bills, food, gas
=unecessary spending

1: We are all sick today. May go to groc later. DH birthday.:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:

Super mom to a 5 1/2 year old girl, almost 4 yr old girl, and 2 year old boy.

#10 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 08:28 PM

i'm in again. i'm carrie, this is my fifth month doing this and every month i've gone less over-budget so hopefully this time is the charm and i'll finally get in UNDER budget, or maybe just on budget. our income has dropped by about half and i now have a part time job so we'll need some adjustments to how much we have.

i'd like to build up our savings since we're down to about $500 from $3000.

anticipated expenses
azure $300
tierra farms $75

0/600 food
0/100 pantry stocking
0/80 sundry
53.82/60 spending money

0/25 no spend
1/6 budgeted spend
0/0 non-budgeted spend

1- 11.19 shipping co-op, 32.80 mama pads co-op, 10.45 shipping co-op
2-
3-

june 76.70 17
may 181.46 18
april 358.07 19
march 517.18 17

eh. who needs a signature?
#11 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 10:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hubby is on a strict diet for the next few months as he prepares for a job physical, this may make our groceries total go up.
What kind of diet, Amanda?

#12 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 10:25 PM - Thread Starter

01.. $13 Chlorine for pool and test strips

My Goals:

0/20 No Spend Days
0/5 Let the car rest days :

#13 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 10:30 PM

update: my what an enlightening experience! lol. so we spend money every. day. dang that's annoying now that I think of it!

a. SAHM/WAHM mom to one 8mo DD. I think I tried this one time before but got discouraged.

b. Pay off all debt in one year, buy a minivan and car next year, pay off house early.

c. By putting our noses to the ground lol.

July
1: : $6 on bandaids, antiseptic, 'liquid bandage' for DH. He cut himself badly at work. (Now we have supplies). $4 on food. $10 on gas. *sigh* bought 16 of fruit last night for breakfast this week, then we spent $4 at white castle (EW) for dinner.
2: : $41 at shop n save, $14 at target, groceries for the week
3: $10 gas
4: :
5: $12.65 coupon shop at Target (I saved $53!) yay lol
6: :
7: $89 kmart doubling
8: $13.76 kmart doubling
9: 40.18 groceries
10: payday
11: :
12: : DH was off work so we went out to eat and to the zoo and the mall. Oh my. $16 food, $12 clothes at the mall, $80 zoo membership
13: : we did it again, but slightly better. went downtown for the day, enjoyed the science museum and ate out. Spent $28.
14: :
15: :
16: $10.41 coupon shop
17: :
18: :
19: :
20: payday $6.18 got an EC friendly potty for DD! lol
21: : We did another weekend at the zoo but I did it smart and brought snacks and water.
22: $12.53 coupon deals at Target
23:
24: payday
25: school tuition due
26:
27:
28:
29:
30: payday
31:

My key:

unexpected but needed
: food, gas
oopsie!
: no spend days

All other things (debt, house, utilities) are set in stone.

Mama to expecting Babe 2
#14 of 232 Old 07-01-2009, 11:32 PM

I'm Kirstin, mostly SAHM to two kids under four. I've been participating in these threads since Jan and have found them extremely helpful by giving me a reason to record my spending daily. We've cut way back on grocery spending, and also on "little things" like PaperbackSwap that really add up to more than I thought they did. Of course, $20 here and there wasn't a huge deal when I was working full-time, which I was until 6 months ago- now that I work minimal hours, that $20 is a lot more crucial to the budget.

I've been on mat leave since April, and have been squeezing pennies extra hard to minimize the amount taken out of savings. I go back to work PRN again in two weeks, but it will only be one shift per week.My work is kinda seasonal, and for the next schedule, I was lucky to be able to sign up for the bare minimum of what we need me to work in order to not go back into debt. I'm hoping to be able to free up more money in the budget to pay extra on our car loan- being back in debt does not feel good after working so hard last year to pay off all our non-mortgage debt.

Went ~$40 over-budget last month, hoping to be under-budget this month. Continuing to set non-money goals in addition to financial ones this month...

July goals:

Budgeted:
Groceries /household $65 / $360
Gas $44 / $90
Homeschool $0 / $20 (will hit the back-to-school sales this month)
Kid clothing & items $0 / $30
Baby $6 / $20
unbudgeted spending $12 / $20
No spend days 1 / 20 days

Other goals:
: Exercise 1 / 12
: Garden 0 / 10
Declutter/ Deep clean 0 / 7
: Cook from scratch 0 / 7

Total budgeted =$540
Total spent = $127

----------------------------------------------------------------------
6/30- $44 gasoline, $65 groceries, $6 baby wipes $12 gifts :
7/1-

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984
#15 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 01:01 AM

Just saving my spot

ribbonpurple.gif  "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

#16 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 01:29 AM

a. Who you are -Rachael, Wife to traveling DH, Mom to 2 yr old boy and 1 bean on the way due This MONTH!! Was laid off in May and am working on obtaining unemployment compensation, should know this month if I qualify.

b. Where you are going (your financial goals)
- Minimize our expenses and excess spending, live below our means so we can more rapidly pay off debt (and save to buy a home!)

Last month we minimized our physical selves by moving to a smaller place reducing both 'stuff' and expenses.

c. How you plan to get there -
This month I am committing to enjoying the wonderful city we live in with my family as we welcome the new baby, for very little money (there are so many things to do for free!)

We also have gift cards for the new baby that I will use for baby things, looking forward to getting the best deals with coupons and store sales.

Glad to see so many familiar and new faces back here!

July 1 - Went to the zoo (free), set up DH's commuter benefits ($100/month savings!)

Rachael ~ Wife to : DH ~ Son 4-24-07 ~ 6-24-08 ~ Daughter 7-22-09
#17 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 02:05 AM

Hi!

I'm in! I need something like this SO bad. We spend a lot of time traveling, so it's really hard to stick to a budget. Other people want to eat out and stuff, you know? Or I have to rebuy something I really need but left at home and don't have access to. That's so frustrating.

Anyway...we're hoping to save a substantial amount by the end of this year. We paid off the last of our debt a few months ago, and are now trying to stock 6-12 months of income, as well as save for a house.

So...my daily ratings are...

Good job
Could have done better
Wasted money

1. (orchard, books)
2. (clothes for me)
3. (party supplies)
8. Oh, whatever.

My chart thingy isn't very accurate. It's hard to decide what to put and how to keep track.

Humph. So much stuff I HAVE to buy. It's just stupid. It's hard to not spend when you aren't at home. But, it's a bad habit I have, anyway. But there's stuff I need. Like...I seriously had only 3 outfits. I wear my pajama pants all day (and I only have 3 of those...). So, since I'm traveling and can't do laundry all the time and also can't live in my pajamas, I had to buy clothes. I needed them, I really did, BUT it still cost money. At home I cloth diaper, on the road that's a little tricky, though I am doing it some. Or someone calls and says "Do you want to go out for dinner." Well, yes, I'd like to see you, but NO, I don't want to spend a dime. But if I say "no", that means that I'm saying so and so has to cook (or pay) and have us over because I can't ask them in. See what I mean? (And yes, I do do stuff like say, "let's meet at the park for a picnic."). But, it's still hard.

Okay, vent and rant over. I will do better. Except tomorrow I have to go to the post office and drop a couple of hundred bucks on postage. Arg. Who knows what will come up over the weekend, and the early part of next week I'm actually on the road again.

Humph. And again I say, humph.

"If you keep doing the same things you've always done, you'll keep getting the same results you've always gotten."

#18 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 01:12 PM

i'm tara, currently on mat leave. i have two dds, age two and four months old. dh was laid off on tuesday so we are currently getting by (but not really) with only half of my previous income. i need to convince dh to sit down so we can plot our goals together.

1: 3.75$ lemonade for the family to share while at canada day celebrations
2: 25.37$ underwear for potty learning dd, food to bring to the park
4.63$ frapp from starbucks
3: 8.57$ engraving for a gift, 6.70$ extra set of keys cut for inlaws
4:
5:
6:
7:

goals:
no spend day: 0/10
deep clean/declutter: 0/4

key:
frivolous spending:
necessary:
truly no spend:

wife to dh, mama to dd1   june 2007, dd2 march 2009 and dd3 april 2011
#19 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 02:13 PM

I am Amanda and have been tracking my spending since December. I spend a lot, but use everything I buy and we are a growing family! I am trying to figure out the difference between needs and wants....

My hubby and I have three girls and are expecting our first son in August. These last few weeks of nesting may be expensive.
We'll see how it goes.

I shopped on Monday and Tuesday and am counting those for July.

July 1st:
$18 clothes
$142 food groceries
$14 homeschool
$2 gifts
$33 baby
$23 household
2nd: Baby $15

Goals:
Household: $23/$150
baby/diapers: $48/$150
Homeschool/kids: $14/$150
Fast Food/entertainment: $100
Clothes: $18/$50
My Spending: $25
Co-op: $150
#20 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 02:30 PM

Who you are: HydeParkB. I don't want to be here. But I just went to pay off the credit card, and UGH, depressing. I don't know what is happening. I thought we were pretty frugal, but there's so much gasoline and food and just more spending than income!

Where you are going (your financial goals) and How you plan to get there
Well, I want my income to be less than our spending. Pretty simple, right?

DH and I need to have a heart-to-heart, track our spending, and then make a budget. I think we can make a budget for some things first, but tracking our spending is a major need. I am going to get more serious about using up our freezer and pantry items. I have been doing well, but I need to wrangle some of the dinner production from DH. We don't eat extravagantly by any means, but we have plenty stocked up, and need to make use of that.

We may also need to figure out a way to generate more money - garage sale, craigslist, selling produce at the farmer's market, etc.

My personal weakness is the thrift store. There are a few baby things we need, but I need to confine it to just those purchases.

Our other issue is Costco. I feel a big trip coming on there. We are getting low on several things: tissues, baking soda, detergent. We are below my comfort level on a lot of those items, but I don't want to go spend the money!

Well, wish me luck. I am feeling pretty down today, and I feel like this is going to be a steep uphill battle.

Bridget. Momma to DD (4), expecting DS - 9/09, wife to SAHD. Gardener, coffee addict, urban dweller.
#21 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 05:03 PM

I'm Allyson. I'm a wohm, with 2 boys and a student dh who works very part time.

I'm mostly trying to get my grocery bill down. I did good for quite awhile and then totally blew it in June. So I'm starting over again.

1-$0
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-payday
9-
10-payday
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-payday
23-
24-payday
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
31-

Groceries - $0/$300
#22 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 05:24 PM

I did the challenge in april and may, but not last month, and I noticed a difference- so here I am again!

July 1- $26 gas, $200 grocery store (bulk trip)
July 2- $80 market, $20 fair

- personal spending within budget
no spend or necessary spending within budget
Over budget
#23 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydeParkB View Post
Well, wish me luck. I am feeling pretty down today, and I feel like this is going to be a steep uphill battle.

That is the BEST use for this thread! Let us encourage and cheer you into thriftiness! : You can do it! You will make it! The 30-60 days that it might take to feel normal will be so worth it you will thank yourself a year from now!

GO BRIDGET GO!!!!

Rachael ~ Wife to : DH ~ Son 4-24-07 ~ 6-24-08 ~ Daughter 7-22-09
#24 of 232 Old 07-02-2009, 07:01 PM

a. Melissa WOHM to 1 almost 3 year old son and wife to a currently SAHD

b. Seriously, we have a problem living within our means. I technically make enough to cover our expenses but it doesn't seem to be enough. We have some debt that we want to pay down, would like to have another child this year (TTC starting in September) and get our finances in order to try to buy a house in the next year or two. The main goal of July is to only spend what we have and see where we can come up with more money to pay down our debt.

c. We are not using our credit cards and are dealing entirely in cash/debit. Have an actual budget-we have one that shows our fixed expenses but I want to get a better idea of what we spend on food/tolls/gas and items that aren't in the current budget.

1. Fast Food $15 Gas $25
2. Home Depot $54.49 Target $49 Take-out $28 Beer $19.24 $50 in quarters for laundry Walmart $20.86 Movies $11
3. Concert tickets $83 Amazon $4.61 UPS $11.55 Walmart $23.21
4. Stop & Shop $15
5. Gas $25.01
8. E-ZPass $30
10. Trader Joe's $92.62 fast food $9.07
13. gas $50.82

I am off to a rocky start, I can do better for the rest of July!

Melissa- mom to a boy 9/06 and a new boy 11/10 and married to my best friend 7/02
#25 of 232 Old 07-03-2009, 04:43 AM

anticipated expenses
azure 300
tierra farms 75
shipping mrh 60.00

0/600 food
0/100 pantry stocking
0/80 sundry
53.82/60 spending money

1/25 no spend
1/6 budgeted spend
0/0 non-budgeted spend

1- 11.19 shipping co-op, 32.80 mama pads co-op, 10.45 shipping co-op
2-
3-

june 76.70 17
may 181.46 18
april 358.07 19
march 517.18 17

eh. who needs a signature?
#26 of 232 Old 07-03-2009, 04:48 PM

I could have written these EXACT same things, mama! Wow, we really are in the same boat. DH gave me a major talking to today and I am bumming.... especially since I just decided to cloth diaper our little ones and want to build up that stash.

HUGS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HydeParkB View Post
Who you are: HydeParkB. I don't want to be here. But I just went to pay off the credit card, and UGH, depressing. I don't know what is happening. I thought we were pretty frugal, but there's so much gasoline and food and just more spending than income!

Where you are going (your financial goals) and How you plan to get there
Well, I want my income to be less than our spending. Pretty simple, right?

DH and I need to have a heart-to-heart, track our spending, and then make a budget. I think we can make a budget for some things first, but tracking our spending is a major need. I am going to get more serious about using up our freezer and pantry items. I have been doing well, but I need to wrangle some of the dinner production from DH. We don't eat extravagantly by any means, but we have plenty stocked up, and need to make use of that.

We may also need to figure out a way to generate more money - garage sale, craigslist, selling produce at the farmer's market, etc.

My personal weakness is the thrift store. There are a few baby things we need, but I need to confine it to just those purchases.

Our other issue is Costco. I feel a big trip coming on there. We are getting low on several things: tissues, baking soda, detergent. We are below my comfort level on a lot of those items, but I don't want to go spend the money!

#27 of 232 Old 07-03-2009, 04:51 PM

I am lowering my goal amounts big time! Time to get serious about no spending! Hubby thinks I don't respect him because of what I have been spending. I need to prove him wrong. :

Household: $23/$100
baby/stash of cloth new diapers: $33/$150
Homeschool/kids: $14/$75
Fast Food/entertainment: $75
Clothes: $18/$30
Co-op: $100
#28 of 232 Old 07-03-2009, 05:35 PM - Thread Starter

This is going to be MY month. I own July.

You are going to see nothing but thumbs listed on this tally.

01.. $13 Chlorine for pool and test strips

My Goals:

2/20 No Spend Days
0/5 Let the car rest days :

#29 of 232 Old 07-03-2009, 05:38 PM

My Key-
No Spend
Unnecessary Spending

7/1-
7/2-

Goal
No spend 12/14/30 days

#30 of 232 Old 07-03-2009, 10:44 PM

Okay here I am, ready for July

Key:
= No Spend Day
: = Spend Day

I don't put in bill paying or grocery/gas buying in with my spending, because they are budgeted items.

July 1st
July 2nd
July 3rd

ribbonpurple.gif  "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page