September ~~Low Income Thread~~ - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-26-2009, 11:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
kbond- That's really expensive health insurance. Any chance your school offers a health insurance policy for students which you could buy to cover yourself? That stinks basic health is no longer taking new clients. This is the reason we really need health care for everyone in this country.

I haven't posted since my into but I guess I'll update. Right now my husband is working about 6-8 hours of overtime every week. It helps a lot. I've also been able to pick up a few more hours than usual at my work. I signed up for a product study and I'm going to be paid $105 for minimal work. Our bills are caught up so I'm planning to use some of the extra (if there really is any) to start buying christmas gifts. We're in the process of applying for medicaid for our kids. We can't afford to keep paying our private health insurance premiums anymore. I'm a little scared of being rejected since we do have the option of buying it through my dh's work, but we're well under income guidelines. I'm looking forward to the wic new food package which will start in October for us. Right now we could really use the fresh produce checks. We're out of money until Friday with no fresh fruit in the house. Oh well, at least we have plenty of other stuff.

Kate~ Mama to two.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2009, 11:45 PM

I have a week left to decide if I want to insure myself under the student plan, and I just don't know. I know that, ideally, I don't want to have a gap in my coverage because then I could have issues with pre-existing conditions when I do get insurance again.

But, the student plan isn't exactly cheap either. It's better, but it's still $576 that could be spent keeping us in food for a month. And since I'm not having a lot of luck with finding a job and the legal market is tight, I keep thinking that I should save the money because I'm healthy, and if something catastrophic happened even with insurance we'd wipe ourselves out trying to cover the deductible. So, does it really matter if you bankrupt yourself a little bit or lot? *shrug* I don't know.

Wife 6/2005, Mommy 9/2008 to DD and 1/2011 to DS:
sci-fi loving, theater loving, lawyer mama.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwat View Post
By the way, Umarider, any information you have about MRSA would be extremely helpful :beg
I don't want to go through that again with her or any of the other kids.
Cwat, sorry for the delayed response, I was offline.
MRSA is a catchall name for a group of bacteria that are resistant to the commonly used antibiotics. They are also known as "Supergerms/superbugs". W/ my dd, they cultured the "gunk" from the second infection/boil that she had (we thought is was a spider bite) and then they tested the cultured bacteria to see what types of antibiotic are able to knock it out. If the bacteria is unaffected by more than 1 commonly used antibiotic, it is considered to be MRSA. DD tested positive 2 times. They didn't culture the first infection in her armpit, but it later turned out that they suspected MRSA at that time. Google MRSA and you'll get a lot of information.

Some people became colonized w/ the MRSA germs... usually the colony is in a person's nose because the growing conditions are prime. Some people outgrow it, others don't. Many people carry MRSA germs on them and have no problems, but some people are susceptible. The Drs. & nurses who treated dd said that odds are good that every single one of them had MRSA germs somewhere. The important thing is to practice good hygiene, such as washing, and not sharing personal items. Some of the treatments for MRSA colonization included dumping gallons of water that had a small amount of bleach added to it over my daughter! There was also a suggestion of giving her a very strong antibiotic that is normally used as a preventive measure for people who may have been exposed to meningitis. It gets into every tissue in your body. I finally found a Dr. who understood my desire to avoid extremes w/ DD if at all possible. We opted for the Safeguard soap mentioned in my pp and to swab her nostrils twice a day w/ a particular topical antibiotic. We need to do the antibiotic swabbing for 6 months.

I found that some people really freak out about MRSA, while others take the approach of "it is what it is" and simply take common sense precautions.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:16 AM

Old 09-27-2009, 01:24 PM

Hey, everyone! So for a quick update on us....

DD1 turned 5 last week & both girls start dance class, so it was a busy week. I'm also a co-leader for our 4H homeschool group (*that* just started...it is a bit more work/time than I'd like, but they needed help & no one else stepped up ). Luckily, there was no 4H this week, since we only meet the 2nd & 3rd weeks of the month.

DD's party ended up costing us more than we wanted. Always does somehow, but we'll survive. Everything is paid up & going OK right now, so I'm grateful for that.

What is driving me crazy is the feeling we're spinning our wheels because we need the medical assistance. If we didn't have to worry about loosing our health ins we could make substantially more each month, but the health is just SO expensive our gross income needs to get a MAJOR raise to really give us much after the additional expense. It also limits the amount of money we can keep in savings & investments. It is definitely NOT a long term solution & a huge part of the reason we remain "poor" financially.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:37 PM

Today is my b-day We are going out to dinner with family tonight at a greek restaurant.. I bought some gift certs online and paid $5 for $25 certificates

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

Old 09-27-2009, 02:31 PM

Happy Birthday, Lizzy

mama to dd1 17yo, ds1 16yo, ds2 13 yo, and dd2 6yo
Old 09-27-2009, 02:42 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyQ View Post
Today is my b-day We are going out to dinner with family tonight at a greek restaurant.. I bought some gift certs online and paid $5 for $25 certificates
Happy Birthday! Have a blast tonight!

Seriously?
Old 09-27-2009, 03:03 PM

Does anyone know if all Targets take FS? I found the cappuccino mix I love there for really cheap, actually ends up being almost the same price I spend on tea every month!

Also, I'm going to switch to Virgin Mobile for my cell, any idea where I might pick up a prepaid one for free? The previous user ends up getting a 60 min credit on there new cell if they upgraded and give the old phone away so its kind of a win win for everyone For those who don't know, virgin started an unlimited minutes plan for $49.99 which means I'll save money (currently using tracfone and spending $30+ mo on minutes) and be able to go back to cell only (ie, kill the LD on the home phone which costs me $25mo on top of the local access) and not be missing calls from Dr's and stuff Problem is, I can't squeeze the $ to buy one of there cell's out of my budget, I'm already in the hole $60 this month

Seriously?
Old 09-27-2009, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post
Does anyone know if all Targets take FS? I found the cappuccino mix I love there for really cheap, actually ends up being almost the same price I spend on tea every month!
I'd like to know too.. I am always afraid to use them there.. also if they take WIC?

Old 09-27-2009, 04:28 PM

umarider- my dd has been fighting a staph infection since the end of July- she ended up in the hospital with the beginnings of Toxic Shock b/c of it. Bleach baths, what you described, has the been the one thing to keep it under control and it finally looks like it is going away. I was leery about doing it, and didn't for the first month after the dermotologost suggested it, but the infection came roaring back a week after she stopped really strong meds. We finally gave in to the bleach baths (she takes one twice a week) and the infection is finally on its last legs. I figure that is better than keeping her pumped full of strong meds. Just wanted to let you know the bleach baths aren't as scary as they sound.
Old 09-27-2009, 05:57 PM

are there any tricks to FS that new stamper should know? i don't think there much in the way of stretching besides coupons/sales but you don't know till you ask!

i'm extremely upset at sprint. i had a phone suspended over the summer but kept the awesome plan i have but didn't have to pay the monthly bill on it (but the contract wasn't running either) and now (2 months later) they don't have the ability to do that. WTH? i have always hated sprint and the only reason i keep them is because of the super cheap plan. so now i have to figure out how to get rid of the second line by either selling it or giving it back to exh if he wants it. it's just all a bull cockamame and i feeling like beating someone over the head.

as for home phone service if you have high speed internet then magicjack.com does wonders for your phone bill ($40 first YEAR). i would much rather pay less than $40/mo for HSI AND an unlimited phone line than have dial up and a regular home phone for more than that.

i'm moving to a temporary rental that is tiny teeny. but it gives me options later. no lease. $100 key deposit first and last WEEKS rent needed the first day. so $440 move in price instead of $200+ and then the first months rent. i just hope it's a good idea. it's almost $100 for a moving truck and i have to seriously cut down on my belongings/give things to exh and then knowing i won't stay there for long and having to pay to move AGAIN....but if i had a crystal ball i wouldn't be where i am!

i'll officially be in the city limits though which gives me access to parks and rec financial aid (tons of stuff for the kiddies!) and 10 minutes from EVERYTHING (including hopefully jobs) so i think mental health for me and the kids, availability of work, fun and although cramped a darn cute house is worth the risk right?
Old 09-27-2009, 08:07 PM

Dhinderliter, to you. No tricks for you on the FS front, but if you find a sale and it's something your family will use buy as much as they will let you!
(I know, that's not very good advice, but it's all I can think of right now, sorry)

Old 09-27-2009, 09:01 PM

my food stamps are going to go far for a while. i had 2 packed freezers when i left and still kinda do but i have to get rid of one freezer that has the TURKEY in it...so i guess i'm having a turkey dinner and hoping that little baggies stuffed everywhere will keep the rest for later. no need to buy any meats just fresh fruit, sides etc for at least a month (and considering how LITTLE us 3 eat maybe more like 6 ...haha) plus YAY wic now has fresh fruit vouchers...isn't it funny...i'll be flush with food but nothing else!
Old 09-28-2009, 02:23 PM

So, I am cautiously doing the happy dance today! I went on a job interview at a local preschool and the director there seemed to REALLY like me! She wants me to come back on Wednesday to do a "working" interview and work with the teachers and the kids for two hours.

The only down side is that DS's preschool gets out at 5:30, and this job goes until 5:30, so I won't be able to make it to pick him up in time. I was freaking out a little at it, as it seems like a really great job, great people, etc, but they are not flexible on when I get out at all. I was stressing out a bit, came home and started venting to a neighbor that I just couldn't figure it out, and things needed to come through for me somehow soon. He mentioned that another neighbor that I am friends with, who is currently unemployed, and not looking for work right now could most likely pick DS up. I chatted with her, and she is thrilled to do it!!! Also, the neighbor that I spoke with initially said DS could stay with him until I got home, for free!!!

So, I think I have a job, and I think it will all work out!!! I will be paying the neighbor who picks DS up $30 a week to go get him, but that will be my only childcare cost. I am so excited to start working again!!!

Formerly single Mama to the zaniest boy on the block, born on my birthday on 3/28/07. Soon to be Mama to a new little and can't wait to bfinfant.gif and femalesling.GIF and familybed1.gif again! 
Old 09-28-2009, 02:42 PM

YAY PP! : That sounds awesome for you, hope it works out!

Well, I am not sure, but it looks like I already managed to overdraft my new checking acct At least it'll only be one fee and not like 6 of 'em, but still. : I could be wrong tho--every bank does things a little different (i.e. weirdly, so as to confuse you, LOL).

My last ok-sized paycheck comes this week, and after that, well, it's gonna be veeery tight until I go back to work after the baby comes. I'm due round Halloween, and want to take at least 4 weeks before I have to leave him The upside is, my job is really pretty flex, so I can liekly work out-of home for 3 hrs a day only, and use my manual pump. Guess I need to buy some breastmilk storage bags so I can stock up in those early weeks of oversupply......sigh. (I think best "out loud", can ya tell )

I haven't gone to WIC yet, either to apply for benefits or the BF consultant job there--I think I will do both today

My older kids come home from their vacation w/their dad today--my 2yo and I are both excited for that!

Freethinking Earth-mama of five. uc.jpg

Old 09-28-2009, 05:25 PM

Yay PP!!!

Krystal- My WIC had some donated storage bags, you might want to ask if yours does too.. and you might be able to rent a hospital grade pump for free from them too. Let us know how it goes. Did you get your dress yet?

Old 09-29-2009, 10:55 AM

Yah, PP hope it works out
Well, Amber went to the pediatrician yesterday, and had the packing removed from her wound (ewwww) she only screamed a little bit, and I have another appointment for Wednesday
Hopefully, this will be over soon (fingerscrossed)

Old 09-29-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwat View Post
Yah, PP hope it works out
Well, Amber went to the pediatrician yesterday, and had the packing removed from her wound (ewwww) she only screamed a little bit, and I have another appointment for Wednesday
Hopefully, this will be over soon (fingerscrossed)

Get well wishes and lots of healing sent your way!!

We are really struggling right now I am trying to make foods that we can use as left overs praying that Thursday comes real soon!

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 
Old 09-29-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemamalove View Post

We are really struggling right now I am trying to make foods that we can use as left overs praying that Thursday comes real soon!

I know this feeling! I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure out what to feed the kids beyond sausage/eggs/pancakes because were running pretty low. We have the major ingredients like meat but were missing smaller key ingredients for everything.

Praying my car is ready in time for school today so I can run to the market in the city while down there and spend $5 and get what we need to get through the week until Friday when I get my FS. I don't know what the heck has happened the past couple of months, we've always had an over flowing pantry and FS left over at the end of the month, that hasn't happened in 4 months now and its getting frustrating. The freezer is still decently stocked but when your missing that one item that really makes the flavor of the meal..

On the upside I just ordered 75 lbs of various GF flours for pick up next week so were gonna be set for several months at least in that dept.

By some miracle I've managed to sell enough stuff that the bills will be covered with exactly $5.05 left over which I will use to get food if my dang car is ready! Otherwise all I can do is try dragging the kids out of bed early and being in line at the food pantry at 8am and hoping I get something we can actually eat fresh produce wise.

Trying to figure out what I can eat for lunch/dinner today at school if I have to take the bus, I'll be gone 10 hours and I'm clueless about what to take! I still don't have a rolling backpack and my sciatica is still a mess from carrying to heavy a bag 2 weeks ago. I can't think of anything that won't require ice packs (we have the heavy duty thick medical ones that last 24+ hours but they really add a lot of weight). I'd take least a sunbutter and jelly sandwich but I don't even have bread right now (totally forgot to throw it in the machine last night) and it wouldn't be ready in time I don't think. I'll figure it out and pray my car is ready in time and I'll only be gone 7 hours and I can get something off the $1 menu plus snacks from home and I should be good.

Seriously?
Old 09-29-2009, 02:39 PM

Satori- When we are low on ingredients we usually always have beans and rice (we always have dry beans cuz I never plan ahead enough to cook them!).. I cook those together, saute whatever veggies I have onhand and top it with braggs or soysauce or hot sauce.. whatever sauce and it is usually pretty good. Do you have anything like that? Beans and rice have ample protein for you, so no need to worry about not having any meat.

ETA- nevermind.. i see you do have plenty of meat. Do you have rice?

Old 09-29-2009, 02:46 PM

We stocked up at a local store's caselot sale.. hopefully enough to get us through the year with beans and rice. We got 3 24pk cases of canned beans ($13.xx each), and 40 lbs of brown rice ($18) plus a 48 pk of TP for $6! We did this last year and spent about $180 and still have half of it left... this time we only got chickpeas and blackbeans cause we use those the most.. then I can use my WIC to get other kinds of beans as needed (we get 12 cans a month!)

I have $24 left in FS for the next 2 weeks And our farmer's market ends after Thurs.. plus it is suppose to snow tomorrow.. so no more cheap produce

Old 09-29-2009, 04:01 PM

Pumpkin Pie: GOOD LUCK!!

Lizzy Q: Snow??? Really? I am in southern CA & it is expected to be low 80's for awhile, but 2 days ago it was over 100. Crazy!

I haven't been looking for work since I don't have many real job skills or a degree or anything & it wouldn't make sense for me to take a min wage part time job due to the amount of money I'd spend driving to take DSs to child care etc... However, I found a part time position with the next city over (where my MIL lives, who would be watching the kids anyway) that has good pay & is perfect for the job skills I do have. I applied last week not really expecting anything but I got an email yesterday that I have been scheduled for an exam. It doesn't say what kind of exam though. I haven't worked in almost 6 years & I have developed serious anxiety issues over the last few years so I am kind of freaking out. I am excited but scared.

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

Old 09-29-2009, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyQ View Post
We stocked up at a local store's caselot sale.. hopefully enough to get us through the year with beans and rice. We got 3 24pk cases of canned beans ($13.xx each), and 40 lbs of brown rice ($18) plus a 48 pk of TP for $6! We did this last year and spent about $180 and still have half of it left... this time we only got chickpeas and blackbeans cause we use those the most.. then I can use my WIC to get other kinds of beans as needed (we get 12 cans a month!)

I have $24 left in FS for the next 2 weeks And our farmer's market ends after Thurs.. plus it is suppose to snow tomorrow.. so no more cheap produce

Good ideas We are supposed to get snow tomorrow too!! but it is so exciting to see those first few flakes even if they don't last!

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 
Old 09-29-2009, 07:25 PM

Well good news is my mom brought us some food and I found a bunch of really good bacon in the back of the freezer I didn't know we had so that opens up a lot of soup options.

The bad new is, my car is still not ready! They said it would be ready by 8am today, nope, its still on the rack, finally around 10am they took it for a test drive and said come on down and get it (while the mechanic was still out driving it), it failed the test drive, its still running hotter then it should and the check engine code saying something is now wrong with the coolant temp sensor or something and no it won't be ready today. Maybe tomorrow if I'm really lucky(they've had my car 6 days already and I've now missed 4 days of school). I hear this 5 minutes before the last bus to school leaves so I can't even catch the bus to school.

Doesn't really matter though because it appears I may be coming down with the flu Over an hour I've been hit with chills, nasty rotten egg burps, nausea, things are starting to hurt and total exhaustion. All I want to do is go cuddle up in a blanket and sleep but instead I need to cook food for the next couple of days before this hits full force

So, on that note I want to make this but will need to sub bacon for ham, any idea how much bacon to sub? Its a strong flavored uncured bacon ($8 per 12oz and I got it for $2 at an outlet, its really really good!)

Seriously?
Old 09-29-2009, 09:48 PM

Satori, the recipe says it makes 8 servings, I would start with 8 slices of bacon. That way, you get some good flavor, without adding too much fat and overpower everything else with the taste of the bacon too.

I am so sorry about your car troubles. That sounds extremely frustrating. I am so afraid that my car is going to die, but I am pretty sure it will wait until there is a foot of snow on the ground before it finally goes completely. :

LizzyQ, that is a great deal on beans!! I have been trying to use dry beans, because they are cheaper, but I love the convenience of canned beans. They are such an easy dinner for my DS. He will eat a bowl of black beans, straight from the can. I think I might cook up a pot of beans once a week, just so I have them hand. Anyone know how long they can keep for in the refridgerator once they are cooked?

maciascl, good luck on the exam for the new job!!!! How exciting!

So, I found out today that I am pretty much assured of getting my new job! My new supervisor emailed me and said that she is appealing to her higher ups to get me another $.50 an hour! When I was interviewing, she said that the starting rate was $9 per hour, and I said that I was really looking for $10 (still can't believe I was brave enough to ask for that... ) She said it was just company policy and she couldn't do anything about it, but today she emailed me and said that she is trying her best! Wah Hoo! I also took that to mean that she is going to be offering me the job, otherwise, why would she be fighting to get me more money? Happy Day!!

The down side is that I have realized that I will be taking home less money each month once I start working at this job. Grrrrrr..... I will be working less hours at my "on-call" job that I work about 25-30 hours per month at, and I also will be receiving less state cash assistance (if any), plus my rent will go up, food stamps will go down, and I will have to pay an extra $30 per week in childcare costs that I wasn't paying before. I might have to start paying at DS's preschool as well.

I am pretty sure we are going to be hurting a bit more, but it should only be temporary. If I can get DS into the preschool that I will be working at, I won't have to pay for the $30 per week childcare, plus I should have free tuition (or pretty close to it). I also have the option of applying for a full time spot which would be a dollar more an hour, plus once I graduate, I will receive another dollar an hour raise. I can't wait!!! It sounds so perfect!!!

Formerly single Mama to the zaniest boy on the block, born on my birthday on 3/28/07. Soon to be Mama to a new little and can't wait to bfinfant.gif and femalesling.GIF and familybed1.gif again! 
Old 09-29-2009, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_Pie View Post
Satori, the recipe says it makes 8 servings, I would start with 8 slices of bacon. That way, you get some good flavor, without adding too much fat and overpower everything else with the taste of the bacon too.

I am so sorry about your car troubles. That sounds extremely frustrating. I am so afraid that my car is going to die, but I am pretty sure it will wait until there is a foot of snow on the ground before it finally goes completely. :

So, I found out today that I am pretty much assured of getting my new job! My new supervisor emailed me and said that she is appealing to her higher ups to get me another $.50 an hour! When I was interviewing, she said that the starting rate was $9 per hour, and I said that I was really looking for $10 (still can't believe I was brave enough to ask for that... ) She said it was just company policy and she couldn't do anything about it, but today she emailed me and said that she is trying her best! Wah Hoo! I also took that to mean that she is going to be offering me the job, otherwise, why would she be fighting to get me more money? Happy Day!!

The down side is that I have realized that I will be taking home less money each month once I start working at this job. Grrrrrr..... I will be working less hours at my "on-call" job that I work about 25-30 hours per month at, and I also will be receiving less state cash assistance (if any), plus my rent will go up, food stamps will go down, and I will have to pay an extra $30 per week in childcare costs that I wasn't paying before. I might have to start paying at DS's preschool as well.

I am pretty sure we are going to be hurting a bit more, but it should only be temporary. If I can get DS into the preschool that I will be working at, I won't have to pay for the $30 per week childcare, plus I should have free tuition (or pretty close to it). I also have the option of applying for a full time spot which would be a dollar more an hour, plus once I graduate, I will receive another dollar an hour raise. I can't wait!!! It sounds so perfect!!!

Thanks for the advise, I think I ended up putting 7-8 slices and I just turned it off to cool, its really good! I think I like the taste better with bacon then the ham.

The shop called and $300+ later my car is fixed, I'm just grateful my step dad paid for it, they had to replace a lot of parts it seems A/C/heater hoses/thermostat, sensors and 2-3 other things I don't remember. All I know is my car was ready at 4pm and not the 8am that was promised and I missed class! I'm feeling better then I was earlier so I'm hoping its not the flu!

Thats fantastic about the job! I hope you manage to move to full time and get the preschool spot too!

Seriously?
Old 09-30-2009, 12:54 AM

Pumpkin Pie: WOW! Sounds like it will work out wonderfully! So excited for you!

Satori: I hope you feel better soon!

DH had a phone interview today that he feels went really well but the lady never said the name of the company or what the company sells. So we did some searching through the resumes he has sent out & we figured it out. It sounds like it would be an amazing job & there are alot of little things that give me a good feeling about it. I am really weird about looking for 'signs'. I am keeping my fingers crossed. They said they need to fill a couple spots by mid October.

My sister called today & if I don't get the city job she wants me to babysit my niece 3 days a week. It would be 9 hours a day for only $25 a day, but atleast it would be something else coming in & I'll be helping her out as well.

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

Old 09-30-2009, 11:04 AM

I just realized today is the last day of September !
It's kinda gray and cool today, but otherwise today is an alright day (so far)
Gotta take DD1 back to the Dr today, to get the packing removed from her arm again. Hopefully, this will be one of the last times I have to do this (I hope :cross)
Now, on to other subjects. I filled out an application on Thursday of last week and the guy told me he would "call me next week". Now, should I wait to see if they call me or should I call them like on Friday and find out if they have made a decision yet? (would that look desperate?)

Old 09-30-2009, 12:43 PM

well, my parents told me the other day that they basically cannot help out nearly at all anymore. they got their bank statement the other day and now they're worried about eating their once-a-month dinner out

I am so furious about this whole situation. I have a job that's more than happy to offer me hours, but I simply cannot do it at 8 months pregnant. Mentally, emotionally, physically--I CAN NOT.

We still haven't got food stamps or medicaid "fixed", as they "lost my paperwork" and closed the case, but have not yet re-opened it. I have a fair amount in my bank right now, but of course it's all earmarked for some bill or other. I'm wondering which bill would be least bad to blow off so I can buy some groceries Of course the mid-Oct paycheck will be miniscule, and there might not be an end-of-Oct check at all...

Looking forward to student loan money and tax return time--screw the holidays!

Freethinking Earth-mama of five. uc.jpg

User Tag List