1 - Leftovers from Macaroni Grill (my mom took us out for lunch; not an auspicious start, I know. )
2 - Homemade veggie burgers (no recipe, and turned out pretty great!), tater tots and broiled green beans on the side
3 - Ate at Parents' - they brought in dinner (pasta & salad)
4 - Honeybaked Lentils with chopped yams, corn-on-the-cob from the garden (!!)
5 - West African Peanut Stew (from the freezer, woo-hoo!), fresh baked whole wheat bread and Peach-Plum Crisp for dessert.
6 - "Cheesy" Chickpea Shepherd's Pie. SO GOOD. Doubled the milk+flour in the recipe (tip from another MDC mom )
7 - Brown Rice Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce, leftover peach-plum crisp
8 - Went out. My laptop was practically destroyed last night (you wouldn't believe me if I told you) so while we were downtown getting it repaired, we grabbed food.
9 - Chickpea Sensation Patties, Thick & Rich Gravy, Sweet Potato Fries, and Broiled Green Beans
10. Grabbed lunch out. Leftovers for dinner
11. Ethiopian FEAST! Gomen (collard greens), Doro Wat (chickpeas), Yetakelt We't (Vegetable stew), Miser Wat (Spicy red lentil stew), brown basmati rice, salad (recipe link)
12. Chickpea patties, garlicky kale, salad with tahini dressing, skordalia and fresh homemade pita bread!
13. Marinated Baked Italian Tofu, Vegan French-Style Butternut Squash Gratin (YUM!), and salad w/ tahini dressing.
14. Grabbed lunch out with DS. Veggie Nut and Seed "Meat" Loaf with gravy, collard greens for dinner.
15. Grabbed lunch out with DS. Leftovers for dinner. Fridge was getting *really* full!
16. Vegan baked ziti w/ tofu ricotta, baked delicata squash with vegan butter and brown sugar. And fresh baked bread.
17. Indian food buffet out for lunch (so good!). Dinner was cleaning out the fridge leftovers for me, beans and rice for DH and DS. And homemade vegan vanilla ice cream.
18. BIG Mexican fiesta for lunch with homemade corn tortillas, black beans, rice, Daiya (vegan cheese!) and avocado. Dinner was more leftovers.
19. Best Tofu Patties, roasted brussels sprouts, baked delicata squash with earth balance and brown sugar.
20. Veggie burgers and tater tots (at my parents')
21. Chik'n Noodle Casserole, roasted broccoli
22. Crispy Fried Tofu with Country Style Gravy, roasted broccoli
23. Nacho type thing, spinach salad
25. Brown rice rotini pasta aglio olio, with roasted delicata squash, broccoli, cannelini beans and sun-dried tomatoes. Salad and bread on the side.
26. Fend for yourself night/leftovers
27. Black bean soup, and this AMAZING Marinated Sweet Potatoes with Broccoli
28. Sesame Stuffed Spaghetti Squash, Soy-Glazed Tofu, more sweet potato & broccoli salad.
29. Chickpea & Vegetable Curry over Brown Jasmine
30. Thai food out. After a seriously traumatizing drive downtown Seattle to pick up DH.
31. TVP & Bean Chili-topped baked potatoes
Who's starting the Nov thread?