Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mine don't come until the 15th.. i'm down to $70 until then

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#182 of 185 Old 01-02-2010, 01:05 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My FS come on the 7th. We have $40 til then which is really good. I dont need anything til then so its excess which means I should have $200 for 'next' month.

We may be moving at some point in time so Im really trying to eat from the pantry and not stock up as much.

Today DS and I went to Hobby Lobby. It was nice to just get out, I did buy a winter x-stitch table runner for 66% off so it was like $3.

Mom to J and never-ending , 0/2014 items decluttered, 0/52 crafts crafts completed  crochetsmilie.gif homeschool.gif  reading.gif  modifiedartist.gif

Seeking zen in 2014.  Working on journaling and finding peace this year.  Spending my free time taking J to swimteam

#183 of 185 Old 11-27-2010, 11:08 PM

Wow it's been a long time!  I used to be a regular here, and between DDCs and the low-income thread, MDC sustained me emotionally when times were really rough.  Somehow, I got too busy to post, and then too busy to lurk, and....well.  :o

I came here tonight to find the Holiday Helpers threads and see what I can offer this year.  Last year they really made our holiday, and so it's time for me to pay it forward!

Are we doing wildly better financially?  Meh, not really...!  But we're a lot more stable, and not scared anymore.  I finished college (finally!) and run a very small art business now.  My DH finally found a fairly stable job, and we live very frugally (as always, hehe).  

I wanted to drop in here in case anyone remembered me and my previously sad tales, LOL--and also to wish all you mamas much love, light, and security.  hearts.gif

Freethinking Earth-mama of five. uc.jpg

#184 of 185 Old 11-30-2010, 09:27 PM

Hi everyone,

Happy December...can you believe it is already December?  I can't.  I posted a post to the November low income thread and would like everyone to take a look.  It pertains to food stamps.

Wishing you all a warm and cozy evening!

PS...anyone still confused on how to move from messages back to a forum, or anything else now?

Vegetarian Hindu, mother to L,P and R. 
#185 of 185 Old 11-30-2010, 09:37 PM

Hey ladies this is the wrong thread.... this thread is from last year, Dec '09.    ;)

Resistance is futile Matey

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page