Anyone using Listia to Get Free Stuff? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-01-2010, 06:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have been using Listia.com for a few weeks, after seeing it mentioned on another forum and thought I would share it with everyone here as I have been getting some good deals on baby stuff.

Listia is basically an auction site, but no cash is involved, only credits and everyone gives away their stuff for free. You get 100 credits when join, and another 100 if you link you facebook & twitter account. Those credits can be used to get anything on the site you want, for free, no money is ever used, everything is free.

The idea of the site is to get rid of the things you don’t want anymore and get new things that you do want… without using cash. The first 200 credits you start with can be used for quite a few things.

Since I joined, these are the auctions I won by using my first 200 credits, it cost me nothing:
$5 Gift Card to Bath & Body Works – 55 Credits
DVD of Shrek (free shipping) – 35 Credits
Cute Baby Outfit (free shipping)– 60 credits
Cute baby Booties (free shipping) – 50 credits

They have lots of free baby stuff, clothes, toys, ect. I don't have much money, but I have lots of clutter around the house, so I have been able to get rid of clutter, and get some things I really need for free. I hope you like the site.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page