Happy Green Bee Organic Kids' Clothing - Mothering Forums
Frugality & Finances > Happy Green Bee Organic Kids' Clothing
dancebaraka's Avatar dancebaraka 07:36 PM 03-09-2010
is having a AMAZING clearance sale whoohooooo

I just stocked some clothes & dolls for gifting. Love when I find major deals on organic & fairly-traded goods.

See Sale Here

confustication's Avatar confustication 08:54 PM 03-09-2010
I ordered a couple things when I first found this sale- and I just placed an order for about $50 worth of stuff now- the quality is great. It washed without shrinking and looks fabulous on.

Oh, and their dolls are adorable. I ordered a second for my little boys, and a third for my 8yo dd as she was pining over the first one I got (even though she's "too big" for new dolls. )
WindyCityMom's Avatar WindyCityMom 07:28 PM 03-15-2010
I just got some things as well I had to.. cheap organic clothing right when my baby hit a growth spurt- who could ask for more?
tinuviel_k's Avatar tinuviel_k 08:28 PM 03-15-2010
I am having trouble figuring out sizing. If there is a page explaining the sizing could someone point it out to me?

ETA: I found it. Poop, they only go up to size 4.
shoes's Avatar shoes 11:04 PM 03-15-2010
For those of you who already got your shipment, how long did it take to get to you? I ordered from them on the 28th online and still haven't received my package. I called on Thursday and Friday last week and left messages and still haven't even gotten a call back.
dancebaraka's Avatar dancebaraka 11:10 PM 03-15-2010
still waiting over here too...
confustication's Avatar confustication 12:10 AM 03-24-2010
I'm still waiting for the second order I placed as well- the first only took about a week. :/
WindyCityMom's Avatar WindyCityMom 06:38 PM 03-24-2010
Question- how do they ship? I've been waiting for 10 days now and they told me to contact them if I still haven't rec'd it by then. My mail carrier already passed today.. but perhaps they ship fedex?
alana1980's Avatar alana1980 11:28 PM 03-28-2010
I've been waiting for over ten days as well. Has anyone that has been waiting receive theirs yet?
jimblejamble's Avatar jimblejamble 01:52 AM 03-29-2010
I made my order on the 7th and just received it a few days ago, so iit did take a while. Also, a couple things I ordered were sold out so they substituted with other products and threw in a pair of socks for free.
Up