Great deal on Nutiva Organic coconut oil, free shipping - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 05-25-2010, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Amazon has Nutiva Organic coconut oil on sale for $21.15 for TWO 29-ounce jars, with free shipping: Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil

You choose "Subscribe & Save" to get the deal (the shaded blue box on the right). Code NUTAO5IO gives you an additional 10% off (through May 31). Go through checkout and be sure to add the code. After check out just cancel future shipments (very, very easy - I do this all the time).

I'm stocking up! I haven't seen it this low in price in over a year - it comes to $.36 per ounce. FYI.
#2 of 6 Old 05-25-2010, 07:55 PM

Thank you! I have been meaning to buy some Nutiva brand coconut oil anyway and it is MUCH more expensive in our local HFS. This particular order is exactly what I needed (2 medium jars+free shipping).

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#3 of 6 Old 05-26-2010, 02:03 AM

I was just planning on getting some too! Thanks
#4 of 6 Old 05-28-2010, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter

Glad to help! I just got mine (ordered 4 with such a great price). The sale is on through May 31.
#5 of 6 Old 05-28-2010, 03:43 PM

I ordered on 5/25 (late afternoon), received an email saying it shipped on 5/26, and received it on 5/27 (noon). Awesome turn around and great price and MMMMmmmmmmm product!

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#6 of 6 Old 05-29-2010, 05:12 PM

When I went through checkout I didn't see the subscribe and save option, but I got free shipping, so it was still a great buy. I have to check my mail too since I am in SD as well. Yay if it is here.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page