~August No-Spend Challenge~ - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 129 Old 07-29-2010, 09:27 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is a support thread to help you ~not spend your money~.

Everyone is welcome to join and you can start tracking your spending at any time. It doesn't have to be August 1st. Now is a good time to start.

The plan is simple (although tough to execute):

1. Vow not to spend any money on unnecessary purchases.

2. Come on here everyday and record your spending.

We all record our spending in different ways. There are no rules. You record and update however you would like -- pick a way that will help you spend the least amount of money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please write an introductory message when you decide to join our thread. We would like to know:

a. Who you are

b. Where you are going (your financial goals) and

c. How you plan to get there

Good luck MDCers!! Keep that money in your wallet.

#2 of 129 Old 07-30-2010, 04:31 PM - Thread Starter

a. Who you are -- My name is Prudence and I'm a SAHM married to a teacher. We have three small children. That info right there should tell you that I have to be ~very~ careful with money.

b. Where you are going (your financial goals) -- actually we are in great financial shape because of this thread. Thank you fellow MDCers! We recently refinanced (as in... today) to a 15 year mortgage so we are on the way to paying our house off. We have no debt. My goals are to pay off this house and save up enough to pay cash for our next car.

BUT....I have a bigger goal that transcends dollar figures.

I want to be conscious of how I spend my money. I want to be aware of what I am spending and buying, no more knee-jerk purchases because I see something cute at the mall. I want to be methodical with my spending and when you pry money out of my clenched fist, it is because I ~~~really~~~ want that item. I'm a bad impulse buyer and I want to change that.

c. How you plan to get there -- tracking. Coming on this thread and writing down what I have bought that day really does make me think. I hesitate to buy things because I know later I'll be writing it here. This works for me. If this works for you, please join us.

My goal for August = to have 20 no-spend days where absolutely no money leaves my hands. Wallet locked in the filing cabinet kind of days.

#3 of 129 Old 07-30-2010, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

August 2010

My Goal:

0/20 No Spend Days
0/5 Let the Car Rest Days

#4 of 129 Old 07-31-2010, 10:46 AM

I've been falling short of my goal every month. We REALLY need to get our spending in check b/c we've been dipping into our snowball

a. I'm Jenn, SAHM to 4 kiddos under 6, homeschooling 2 of them.

b. We're really trying to pay down our CC debt, and we're doing okay at it, but I'd like to be more aggressive with it. In order for that to happen, we have to seriously curb the spending. It got a WAY out of hand last month and July is going to require some serious squeezing. Our BIG goal is to be debt free other than the mtg w/ a sizable EF, but that will take a few years.

c. Staying out of the stores is key. PLANNING is also pretty important for us. DH has been working long hours so I've been keeper of the budget and master grocery shopper lately. I need to plan better so we can start cutting spending. I'm also trying to counter our AC usage by hang drying the laundry. I met my goal last month and pretty much hung all our laundry. I have a list of home improvement projects that need completing and I'd like to get 2 of them done this month. At the end of the month we're going on vacation w/ my extended family and I've budgeted as well as I can for it (including a considerable buffer).

Key:
no spend/ budgeted spending
unnecessary/ unbudgeted spending
hung laundry to dry
completed home improvement project

Goals for August
no spend days 0/20
eating out 0/0 (this is not including our vacation)
hung laundry to dry 0/10
home improvement projects 0/2

Jenn<>< crunchy conservative mama to 6 fencing.gif reading.gif notes2.gif fly-by-nursing2.gif

knit.gifand sewmachine.gif my way through my stash.

#5 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 04:48 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Joining in this month!

a. Who you are
I am brymommy and I am a SAHM of 2 wonderful little girls. One who just turned 2 and the other whom is turning 5 this month!

b. Where you are going (your financial goals)We have just refinaned our mortgage and free'd up some extra money.This month is pretty $$ heavy for us with some preplanned activities, we are starting anyways. We are going to finish saving our baby EFund and we are going to save for when DH is in school early next year for 2.5 months. After that we would like to put money away to take our girls to Disneyland. And start seriously thinking about retirement investing and a larger long term emergency fund (we have $$ that could be used if something were to come up before however).

c. How you plan to get there Believe it or not but I am going to stop worrying so much about the money. We are going to plan it better and try and live as much in an envelope system as possible. Dh gets his allowance in envelopes and our baby EF is in one and our DL Vacation fund as well. I would also like to move to groceries and restaurants to be in envelopes as well. We do however need to eat out less and make more meals at home. One of Dh's activities that really interferes with this is coming to a close in a couple days and this will be a lot easier for us to do.

My goals this month are (might add more as we go):

10 no spend days
10 no drive days
4 dinners made at home a week
$200 of Baby EF saved

and we do have some big days where we have some preplanned spending like a vacation we have coming up those will just have to be

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#6 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 12:44 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
a. Who you are: I'm a homemaker. I have six kids, 20yod, 18yos, 13yos, 4yos, 2yos, 6mos, plus my cousin who is mentally disabled. My dd got married in June so I no longer have to feed her and her fiance.

b. Where you are going (your financial goals): My dh is in ministry so we need to budget carefully already. With the way the economy is going I'd like to get as lean and mean as possible in case of pay cuts.

c. How you plan to get there: I'm preserving as much food as I can this summer. We're installing a monster clothesline this week. I live in the basement in the summer and will live upstairs w/the woodburning insert this winter. We are trading labor for organic free range chickens and have found a local beef source.

August 2010

01..DH and sons building a chicken coop and I'm at home. No spending!

My Goal:

0/20 No Spend Days
#7 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 12:48 PM

a. Who you are I'm a mom of one 1yr old boy, recently laid off from work.

b. Where you are going (your financial goals) My husband and I have planned out a budget for monthly expenses. The goal is to live off of my husband's income and not rely on my unemployment, as it obviously won't be there long term. It's very tight, but the only way to keep from going into debt. We have no credit card debt and have one car paid off. The other car will be paid off in about 2.5 years. Our biggest financial challenge is our house. The mortgage plus seemingly endless amounts of repairs are a huge headache. At the moment, we're really just trying to keep our emergency savings and home, while also staying fed and clothed.

c. How you plan to get there We were already living fairly modestly, but were not careful about all those extra little expenses. I was shocked at how quickly they add up! This is our first official month sticking to a precise budget. We're trying to cut out close to $1000 a month (scary!). Simply being home cuts out some costs right away like gas, clothing, and convenience items that were necessary when I was too busy to breathe. We've cancelled one cell phone (my son has food allergies, so the other is necessary for emergencies), downgraded our Dish to basic, and downgraded our phone/internet to basic. We are doing an envelope system for food, diapers, toiletries, etc. I've started doing a lot of cost comparing between stores so I can plan my shopping better to reduce trips and save on purchases. Precise meal planning is another biggie. I'm also going to reduce my driving to cut back even further on gas costs. Luckily, we live next to a big park which means lots of free entertainment for the kid. At the moment, we are trying to refinance our home to get a much lower interest rate and free up some more cash each month. It's all a bit overwhelming at the moment, but we figure it's easier to deal with all this now then end up with a lot of bills we can't pay later.

Mom to one happy Senorcito (06/09) ... allergic to wheat, nuts, dairy, eggs, sesame, peas and soy.

#8 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 04:56 PM

a. Who you areI'm Nina, mom to Libby (soon to be a preschooler in every sense of the word!) and Elliot, our sweet baby who is just crawling. I am on mat leave right now so I really should not be spending money!

b. Where you are going (your financial goals)

I need to STAY ON BUDGET this month and hoping to put $100 on my CC. In some ways we are in very good financial shape - we are doing well paying down our mortgage and car and my CC is less than $1500. We put money each month into savings, retirement, and college funds and we are well insured. On the other hand, to keep things copacetic I have realized that I can't buy anything. I have been putting things for the household that I know we can't afford on my CC and it has to stop. We were not on a tight budget for a year and a half in between buying our home and DS's birth but it is time to realize that I am not entitled to such modest luxuries as swimming lessons for DD , clothes that aren't secondhand , birthday gifts for family , wine , the farmer's market , organic food , and basically anything else. Our bills are already pretty low since our place is small and we share a car and have no cable. The COL is very high here and there is a lot of wealth and it is hard to watch as virtually everyone I know seems to have more than we do. We can't really cut back on savings because we are planning to buy a bigger home in the next couple of years. We are currently living in a 700sq foot apartment with two kids .

I am tracking every dollar as it leaves my pocket this month. I have a spreadsheet and rarely use cash so I'm good to go.

Aug. 1: $25.50 movies. I know this is a bad start but DH came back yesterday after being out of town for a month and I have a babysitter Date night is non-optional. Hopefully he pays for dinner.

0/$475 Household
$25.50/$75 Frivolity
#9 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter

August 2010

My Goal:

1/20 No Spend Days
1/5 Let the Car Rest Days

#10 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 08:53 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
a. Who you are
Turquesa, thirty-something, SAHM to DD (3) and DS (1)

PAY OFF OUR MORTGAGE! Never in my adult life have I known the feeling of never having to pay every month to live somewhere. What an exciting prospect. I just crunched numbers and realized that if I really haul and add to the principle, we're getting close....

They say that a penny saved is a penny earned. But actually, a penny saved is SUPERIOR because it isn't taxed. I'm going to at least lurk in the pantry thread to figure out how to make dinner with what I have on hand. I'm budgeting for a chest freezer for leftovers and farmer's market surplus. I'm hanging all clothes on the line. And finally, I'm actually going to DO the no-spend challenge this time!

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#11 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 10:40 PM

a. I'm Heather, SAHM to 3 kids plus one on the way.

b. My goal this month is to stay on budget this month. We've got a lot going right now so I'm just trying to stay on track. We are currently finishing our lower level and should be close to finished this month. I've got all 3 kids heading to school in a month and need school supplies and some pieces of clothing. DH is traveling a week out of the month and we have visitors 2x this month.

c. If I stick to my budget I think I can do it!

$0/$7500 lower level remodel
$0/$250 bday party
$0/$300 school clothes/shoes and supplies
$0/$300 spending when guests are here (state fair and misc. spending)
$0/$100 gas
$0/$300 groceries
10 no spending days

SAHM to the munchkins (14.5, 11.5, 9.5, 3, and almost 2)
#12 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 10:43 PM

August 1

$0/$250 bday party
$0/$100 gas
$0/$300 groceries
1/10 no spending days

#13 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 10:50 PM

I'm Vicki, mom of 4 girls, I have done this challenge in prior months and got away from it for a bit and I find myself really needing the support here!

We HAVE to build savings back up and pay down some credit card debt. Nothing huge, but we have taken several vacations lately, purchased our homeschool curriculum, and spent 3 weeks visiting family. So it is time to cut out all unnecessary spending for awhile!

My goals--Pay an extra $500 on the credit card this month and get $500 in savings by the end of the month.

How I plan to do this....
Not eating out!! Once or twice a month for DH and I to have a date night
Buying necessities and really thinking about purchases outside of necessities (will wait 24 hours for anything over $10).
Having at least 2 no-drive days a week.
Stay out out of the stores!
I will also count gas or groceries as no spend, as long as it is budgeted for, and not junk.
Get on MDC often, that really seems to help fuel my frugal-ness.

Extra's I know I will be buying this month-
4th grader's Curriculum ($350)
Blood work for 1 dog ($35)
School Supplies ($50)
New Bra for me ($30)
Birthday Gift for dd ($100)

My key:
No Spend
No Driving
Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase
Unnecessary Spending
: Exercise Day

Vicki- Homeschooling Mama to 4 girls
#14 of 129 Old 08-01-2010, 11:35 PM

A> I am Jenn, homeschooling mom of 6 year old Flora. My husband Ron is on board.

B> My financial goals are modest - I hope to end August with all my bills paid and with some $ in savings.

C> I plan to do this by putting us on a gas budget, eating from our pantry and garden (and farm stands) and tracking all our spending. I want to do 10 carfree days (easily doable, dh works close to home and I don't drive), and 20no spending days.

Also, we are gleaners and this is a great time of year to take advantage of fruit trees in the wild and dumpster diving. We dd regularly and sell our finds to consignment shops, I hope this month not to spend our profits. It also helps that there are a lot of free summer activities now - the beach, bike riding, parks, outdoor concerts, outdoor movies etc. The library on rainy days.

So far, we spent 24 bucks today on dinner out. Not a great start but I didn't realize I was doing this yet.

flowersforyou.gif

#15 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 08:35 AM

a. Who you are
I am Beth, a SAHM to a 5 y/o and a 2 y/o. I work about 5 hours/month from home, we home-school. My DH has agreed to a no-spend month (although it will be hard to reign him in!).

We have no mortgage or car payments, but we have a few thousand in CC debt. We would like to pay that off in the next two months and build an emergency fund, and save money for a new truck for DH's work.
Hopefully this will be the beginning of many no-spend months. I plan to cook all meals at home for the next month, stay home more-no thrift shops :-(, and keep the big picture in mind. I want to raise financially savy kids so they need to see DH and I walking the walk!

August 2010
1)$20 at Target (didn't realize we were doing this yet) spent it on dog food, band-aids, and part of a baby gift.
2)$30 groceries
3)$0
4)Dh spent $10 at Goodwill (and I didn't even go with him!)
5)$25 school supplies, DH spent $10 on flowers for our anniversary even though I told him not too (I guess this isn't such a no-spend month so far!)
6)$0

Ok. I haven't been here enough lately. We have had some unexpected car trouble and dr. visits. We've been paying cash at least and still paying down our debt. I need to get back to tracking every day.
#16 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 11:27 AM

I've been falling short of my goal every month. We REALLY need to get our spending in check b/c we've been dipping into our snowball

a. I'm Jenn, SAHM to 4 kiddos under 6, homeschooling 2 of them.

b. We're really trying to pay down our CC debt, and we're doing okay at it, but I'd like to be more aggressive with it. In order for that to happen, we have to seriously curb the spending. It got a WAY out of hand last month and July is going to require some serious squeezing. Our BIG goal is to be debt free other than the mtg w/ a sizable EF, but that will take a few years.

c. Staying out of the stores is key. PLANNING is also pretty important for us. DH has been working long hours so I've been keeper of the budget and master grocery shopper lately. I need to plan better so we can start cutting spending. I'm also trying to counter our AC usage by hang drying the laundry. I met my goal last month and pretty much hung all our laundry. I have a list of home improvement projects that need completing and I'd like to get 2 of them done this month. At the end of the month we're going on vacation w/ my extended family and I've budgeted as well as I can for it (including a considerable buffer).

Key:
hung laundry to dry

Goals for August
no spend days 0/20
hung laundry to dry 0/10

1. Not off to the best start. Spent some $$ at WalMart. Went to get budgeted items and bought *more*. *SIGH*

Jenn<>< crunchy conservative mama to 6 fencing.gif reading.gif notes2.gif fly-by-nursing2.gif

#17 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 12:43 PM

a. I'm Kirstin, mom to a 4-yo and a 1-yo. I've been participating in these threads for a while now, and always find them to be very helpful in terms of making me more conscious of what I spend and why I spend it.

b. Where we are going- I currently WOH 12-24 hrs per week. My short-term goal (in the next 18 mos) is to pay off our car loan early, in order to give us more leeway in our budget so it's not so critical that I work so much. Long-term goal is to go back to PRN status at work, which only requires working 2-3 shifts per month.

c. How we plan to get there- Staying on a tight budget. If only I could rein in DH's spending, that would make it soooo much easier... At least control my end of it, though.

8/1- MAJOR stock up this morning - $257 groceries/ household, $39 gifts, $12 homeschool items, $3 calendar for me, $42 gas, $33 trampoline net part,
8/2- staying home today to can/freeze veggies and clean house!!

August goals:

Groceries/household- $257 / $500
Gasoline- $42 / $120
Kid spending (clothing/toys etc) $33 / $60
Homeschool items/activities $12 / $20
Gifts $39 / $50 (Lots of bdays/new babies)
Me fun money $3 / $40

No spend days 1 / 20
Hang clothing out to dry 0 / 8
Work in garden/ put food up 1 / 10
Finish a project 0 / 2

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984
#18 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 01:54 PM

I'm in. Thinking about how this will look for our family this month.

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#19 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 03:15 PM

My key:
No Spend
No Driving
Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase
Unnecessary Spending
: Exercise Day

1st- $160 Groceries/Consumables
2nd- $60 more Groceries (after being out of town for 3 weeks I found more things we were out of)

Vicki- Homeschooling Mama to 4 girls
#20 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 04:20 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm joining this thread. We are in the Getting Out of Debt group and are working on paying off cc debt, line of credit & car loan, and on doing more with less in general! Oh and I am the WAHM half of our family, my partner is the SAHM half, we have 2 little girls.

I am trying to majorly reign in our grocery money and personal spending.
Here are my goals:

Groceries: $400
Personal spending: $30
Eating out: $40
Clothes, shoes etc. for family $100

Trying to:
Put $300 on our ccs
Save $150 for Christmas

Aiming for 20 no spend days!

Oh and we are having a garage sale on Saturday (I love 'em) and I that money will be used to pay off more debt & rebuild our EF.

(I also want to take a vacation this month.....sigh...but I really don't see that happening right now!)
#21 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 04:20 PM

Oh and here's my update
August 1st:
Groceries: 11/400

August 2nd:
No spending!
#22 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 04:32 PM

a. Who I am: I am Kathirynne, WOHM to 4 lovely children.

b. Where I are going (my financial goals) Back-to-School is on the horizon, followed by birthdays and "the holiday season". I'd like to pass through the next few months with my budget intact.

c. How I plan to get there My budget works on paper - so all I have to do is follow it to the letter and not diviate. I'll be checking in here to stay accountable.

Visit www.evolutiontosimplicity.blogspot.com to follow my epic saga of single mummahood....

#23 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 07:33 PM

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Key:

= No spending
= Budgeted spending
= Non-budgeted spending

Aug 1: Paid electricity bill
Aug 2: Paid phone bill, $7.50 to get into municipal pool w/ LOs
Aug 3:

In God we trust; all others must show data. selectivevax.gifsurf.gifteapot2.GIFintactivist.gif
#24 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 09:14 PM

Aug 1: $24 on dinner out
Aug 2: $26 on groceries, in the budget.

flowersforyou.gif

#25 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 09:16 PM - Thread Starter

Spent a lot on groceries today, but food is necessary, so I don't count it for this thread.

Turquesa -- Welcome! We just refinanced to a 15 year mortgage and wow! I can actually see us eventually paying this thing off. You are right, what a liberating feeling.

August 2010

My Goal:

2/20 No Spend Days
1/5 Let the Car Rest Days

#26 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 09:18 PM

8/1
8/2

$0/$250 bday party
$0/$100 gas
$10.58/$300 groceries
1/10 no spending days
$10.71/$0 unplanned spending

#27 of 129 Old 08-02-2010, 10:59 PM

Hello, I'll be joining in this month!

A. Who I am: I'm Carly. I recently became a SAHM again, so we're down to one income for the time being. DS is going to be starting therapy again in the Fall after a long break and we are homeschooling him as well, so he really needs a parent at home. I didn't work much before anyway, so its only knocking us back maybe $400/mo, but its still a tight squeeze for us.

B. Where I am going (financial goals): I guess my goal for now is to just keep us going until DP gets the job he's after. He's been a server/bartender at Outback since '04 and is trying to get a management position. The word is that NOW is the time to get on the wagon, so to speak, so he shouldn't have a hard time getting the job he wants. So until then, we just need to get by, but I'd also like to start a small EF/moving fund for when he does get a position.

C. How I plan to get there: Cut back on the little things! We already have our bills pared down as far as possible (we rent and everything else is paid for) so its the bits of spending here and there that get us. My van also uses up a bit more gas than average so I want to cut back on the driving. I've started meal planning though so I've started making one trip to the grocery a week. Otherwise, Walmart is right across the street from Outback so if needed, DP could pick anything I've forgotten on the way home. Or I can hit the dollar store around the corner. I am going to have to be conservative about my driving goal this month though because we have at least three out of town doc appointments, my nephew's birthday, and a short road trip (to visit family) planned this month.

My goals:
1/20 no spend days
1/15 no drive days
$0/100 selling items we no longer need/want (I made $73 doing this last month!)
$90/250 groceries

Key:
No spend:
Planned spending:
Unplanned spending:
Extra income:
No driving:

Aug 1: $90 on groceries, $3 for a lock to keep my nephew out of my pantry (this will pay for itself many times over...)
Aug 2:
Aug 3: DS woke up with a cough/high fever and was miserable so I had to make a 3am trip to Walgreens.

Carly [29] + DH [27] + DS [9]

TTC my second and his first!

#28 of 129 Old 08-03-2010, 02:44 AM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Aug 1: $200 of $200 Baby EF saved (our tenant paid rent ), and paid off EVERYTHING but the mortgage Starting the month off with a clean slate. However was the second to last day of Dh's preplanned activity so some preplanned unnecessary spending

Aug 2: more preplanned unnecessary spending
Aug 3:
Aug 4:
Aug 5:

My goals this month are (might add more as we go):

10 no spend days
10 no drive days
4 dinners made at home a week
$200 of Baby EF saved

and we do have some big days where we have some preplanned spending like a vacation we have coming up those will just have to be

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#29 of 129 Old 08-03-2010, 03:32 AM

Ugh, my post was eaten.

A. Who I am: Heather, pregnant mom of 3 boys and a girl. My husband travels about 3 weeks a month, so we have been using the week he was home as an excuse to go out, buy junk, and not cook.

B. Where I am going (financial goals): Mini-goal. Have enough money to pay for movers and a deposit on a new place in case our lease is not renewed in March and DH is overseas and I am stuck with 5 kids and no way to move a house by myself. Big goal is to be debt free within the next 7? years.

C. How I plan to get there: Little things, shop from a list, make a menu & shop from sale ads, limit how often we go out, stop browsing for fun. And I just found the Orowheat Bakery outlet!! Bread half the cost of Costco, and 1/4th the cost of Safeway!!

I hope I am not kicked out, but I do not budget monthly, I budget once a month in 14 day increments depending on payday (every other Wednesday). So my August budget this month is split starting at 7/28 and again at 8/11. Next month will be 8/25 & 9/8. I will still do monthly goals and accountability, but my totals will be until next pay period.

Goals:
20 no spend days
25 days of using something from the pantry for dinner
Save $150/600 for Back to School.

Budgeted Spending (Planned spending days):
(July 28-August 10)
128.07/250 - Groceries
0/199.91 - Household spending

Unplanned Spending:

August 1:
August 2:

ETA: I am not counting this as , because I used leftover cash (my allowance I never spent) from months ago, but I got a dog bed at Costco for $19. My 5 yr old looked at me funny and said "Was THAT on the list?" We had been planning on getting her one for months, but dog beds for a Great Dane are $80-120! I HAD to jump on it for that price.

Heather: Mama to my amazing boys A-14.5, C-13, & M-5.5, and my sweet girl S-2.5 and introducing our little surprise Liam Michael, born 12/28!
#30 of 129 Old 08-03-2010, 10:01 AM

Key:
hung laundry to dry

Goals for August
no spend days 1/20
hung laundry to dry 1/10

1. Not off to the best start. Spent some $$ at WalMart. Went to get budgeted items and bought *more*. *SIGH*

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page