Tax return time! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-11-2011, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We got our refund already and bought a new chest freezer and dh and I got wedding rings

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2011, 10:45 AM

I am so frustrated that schedule A was delayed. Dh has been out of work since August, and with our income so drastically reduced, I know we will have a decent NEEDED refund this year. But since I am a teacher and take that deduction, and we itemize, I had to wait. Thanks for the info that it will be ready Monday. I will start inputting info this weekend!

Old 02-11-2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arduinna View Post

We got our refund already and bought a new chest freezer and dh and I got wedding rings

awwww, that's awesome!  I was toying with the idea of replacing my engagement ring, but don't think that's possible yet.  I love that you did this though!  Do you have pics?

Old 02-11-2011, 11:50 AM

I don't have pics yet, because they are being made for us. We will have them in a couple weeks. I have a thread in TAO with a link to the site we got them from though.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:08 PM

I got my state refund yesterday and didn't even realize it!  I use online banking and hadn't checked it in a few days, and wasn't expecting either my state or federal refund until much later this month.  I was so surprised and happy!  Paid off two smaller credit cards already!  Woo Hoo!

Formerly single Mama to the zaniest boy on the block, born on my birthday on 3/28/07. Soon to be Mama to a new little and can't wait to bfinfant.gif and femalesling.GIF and familybed1.gif again! 
Old 02-12-2011, 04:34 PM

Psyched to squirrel mine away until baby comes. I'll begin TTC my first in September and being able to drop a big deposit in my savings will feel so good!

Forest For The Trees  stillheart.gif  Radical Family Support Consulting for Growing Families (ask me!)
10+ Years in Professional Holistic Childcare and Support / Alternative Education / Unschooling my Friend, Z (4)

Future Community-Dwelling, Stay-at-Home, Sole-Parent by Choice!

User Tag List