WWYD with this tax return? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2011, 09:37 AM - Thread Starter
 
waiting2bemommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: buried under laundry
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

To clarify: I have a student loan that was in default and I haven't paid on it for enough months to get it back out yet. they were going to garnish all my tax refund. I only have to make minimum payments on it for 9 months and then it will go back into deferment, and when I finish my degree all my loans will be forgiven because I plan to teach in a high-risk school for 5 years.

 

Anyway, what we did is that DP filed taxes as head of household and claimed us all as dependents, including the child tax credit, EIC etc. If that pisses my ex (ds bio dad) off then he can just go kick rocks, because imo he isn't entitled to a red cent of the money. He doesn't pay his court ordered child support so DP takes full financial responsibility for ds. So it's DP's return, not mine, but since I raise the kids too I insisted that all the money be considered ours together. Later this year when my loans are straightened out I will go ahead and file and get a small return back. I have a state return from last year that I never filed as well.


Very blessed mama to one bouncin' boy bouncy.gif (12/07) one angel3.gif who didn't get to stay (6/09), one potty learning, mess making divaenergy.gif(4/10), and one cheerful milk monster. aabfwoman.gif (12/11) Happy partner to the love of my lifedp_malesling.GIF.  

waiting2bemommy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-21-2011, 09:39 AM
 
SleeplessMommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 5,113
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by savithny View Post

How do you have a joint return if you are still married to someone else?   

 

That being the case, if it is *your* return (which I'm guessing it is, given its size and the fact you probably filed as head of household) -- legally, you can decide where it all goes, give DP an "allowance" on a gift card, and stash some money in an emergency fund. One that is hard to get to so that he can't cash it out.

 

 

IMHO, you can learn a LOT about a partner from how they handle money and make joint financial decisions. Something to think about, in terms of your future with this guy. Was it your car or his that ran out of gas and got towed? This was the only car the two of your had?

 

SleeplessMommy is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 12:21 PM - Thread Starter
 
waiting2bemommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: buried under laundry
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


It's our car together. We got it back this morning....I went up to the place and talked to them and they were willing to cut us a break. Around here they aren't supposed to tow a car that isn't an immediate hazard until 24 hrs have passed. So it shouldn't have been towed in the first place.

 

There is no way we could maintain two car payments on our incomes. We can barely manage one. And really, one car is fine. It just means we have to work together and plan ahead to make sure everyone gets where they need to go. For example tomorrow DP will drop me at work at 7 and then take the kitds to storytime. then he'll pick me up at 12, we'll give them lunch, all take a nap together, and then he will go to work at 4. If I need to go somewhere in the afternoon I can drop him but then I have to wake the kids up to go get him at 11 PM, so I try to avoid that.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleeplessMommy View Post



 

 

IMHO, you can learn a LOT about a partner from how they handle money and make joint financial decisions. Something to think about, in terms of your future with this guy. Was it your car or his that ran out of gas and got towed? This was the only car the two of your had?

 




Very blessed mama to one bouncin' boy bouncy.gif (12/07) one angel3.gif who didn't get to stay (6/09), one potty learning, mess making divaenergy.gif(4/10), and one cheerful milk monster. aabfwoman.gif (12/11) Happy partner to the love of my lifedp_malesling.GIF.  

waiting2bemommy is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: the Circle K
Posts: 5,766
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting2bemommy View Post

To clarify: I have a student loan that was in default and I haven't paid on it for enough months to get it back out yet. they were going to garnish all my tax refund. I only have to make minimum payments on it for 9 months and then it will go back into deferment, and when I finish my degree all my loans will be forgiven because I plan to teach in a high-risk school for 5 years.

 

Anyway, what we did is that DP filed taxes as head of household and claimed us all as dependents, including the child tax credit, EIC etc. If that pisses my ex (ds bio dad) off then he can just go kick rocks, because imo he isn't entitled to a red cent of the money. He doesn't pay his court ordered child support so DP takes full financial responsibility for ds. So it's DP's return, not mine, but since I raise the kids too I insisted that all the money be considered ours together. Later this year when my loans are straightened out I will go ahead and file and get a small return back. I have a state return from last year that I never filed as well.



Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you can do that. Since your DP is not related to you by marriage, your kids are not his dependents. Also, you cannot be claimed to be dependent on him if you earn more than some small amount last year. (~$3600) I hope the IRS doesn't find out because you don't want to cross them. 

lalaland42 is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 01:02 PM
 
Drummer's Wife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Land of Enchantment
Posts: 11,487
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If I were you, I'd let them repo the car and buy something with cash. I know that is risky, especially with sharing a vehicle, but if you can't afford an apartment, utilities, etc., a $300+ car payment seems like a bad idea - and obviously if you are months behind paying it, you guys can't afford it.

I'd save every penny of the tax refund possible, besides what needs to be used to pay past due bills and secure a place to live.

Oh, and something to consider regarding your plans to have your student loans forgiven when you graduate - in many parts of the country new teachers are unable to find jobs. With all the cuts to education lately, this could get worse. Even experienced teachers are being laid off and unable to find jobs.

ribboncesarean.gif cesareans happen.
Drummer's Wife is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter
 
waiting2bemommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: buried under laundry
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Again, my dd is HIS biological child. My ds has NO father listed on the birth certificate. I'm not sure if he claimed me, or just the two kids.....I'll have to go back and look, because I think he said the same thing you're saying about that, and I definitely earned more than $3600! But I know for a fact that he claimed both children because we had lost dd's social security card and were trying to find it so we could have the correct ss#.

 

I have no idea if my ex tried to claim ds as well, but if he did he will be in for an unpleasant surprise, because the IRS accepted DP's taxes with ds on there, so the ex is SOL. Oh well.

 

Also, although DP put ds down as his child (or stepchild or whatever the category was) I think you can claim anyone as a dependent if they are under 18 and you provide more than half their support, regardless of custody/marriage/blood relations. I am definitely not a tax expert, so I could be wrong.

 

But I seem to recall having friends who let their relatives or friends claim some of their kids because the kids had stayed with them during deployments, work trips, or during the week so that they could attend a different school district, even though there was no official temporary custody or anything like that.

Quote:['
Originally Posted by lalaland42 View Post





Someone correct me if I am wrong but I don't think you can do that. Since your DP is not related to you by marriage, your kids are not his dependents. Also, you cannot be claimed to be dependent on him if you earn more than some small amount last year. (~$3600) I hope the IRS doesn't find out because you don't want to cross them. 




Very blessed mama to one bouncin' boy bouncy.gif (12/07) one angel3.gif who didn't get to stay (6/09), one potty learning, mess making divaenergy.gif(4/10), and one cheerful milk monster. aabfwoman.gif (12/11) Happy partner to the love of my lifedp_malesling.GIF.  

waiting2bemommy is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 01:31 PM
 
mar123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 572
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Teacher loan forgivenss is only done after 5 years of teaching is complete. Also, you have to be at a low income school and your loans have to be in good standing. As far as teachers not being able to find jobs; that really depends on where you are and what you teach. We hired 4 new math teachers last year, are currently looking for a science teacher and we are always looking for a special ed teacher. We are considered low income, but are one of the best schools in the state; we are also the highest paying school district in the state.

 

My point is that you will have to pay those loans for 5 years. They will not be forgiven immediately.

mar123 is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 01:39 PM
 
D_McG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,998
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mar123 View Post

Teacher loan forgivenss is only done after 5 years of teaching is complete. Also, you have to be at a low income school and your loans have to be in good standing. As far as teachers not being able to find jobs; that really depends on where you are and what you teach. We hired 4 new math teachers last year, are currently looking for a science teacher and we are always looking for a special ed teacher. We are considered low income, but are one of the best schools in the state; we are also the highest paying school district in the state.

 

My point is that you will have to pay those loans for 5 years. They will not be forgiven immediately.


Indeed! Lots of small print

DS (6.06), DD (10.08), DD (05.11).

D_McG is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter
 
waiting2bemommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: buried under laundry
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think the plan, as it was explained to me by the financial aid advisor, was that I would continue to defer the loans for that time period. Economic hardship is just one category but there are others. I can't remember off the top of my head what they were. I don't anticipate having rouble finding a job since I am going to be a special ed teacher and around here they can't keep special ed staff to save their lives. Probably because we are treated so bad. But, I worked in special ed for two years as a para, so I know what I'm getting into. I will probably have to work in a neighboring city though since all our schools are accredited. Or most of them, anyway.


Very blessed mama to one bouncin' boy bouncy.gif (12/07) one angel3.gif who didn't get to stay (6/09), one potty learning, mess making divaenergy.gif(4/10), and one cheerful milk monster. aabfwoman.gif (12/11) Happy partner to the love of my lifedp_malesling.GIF.  

waiting2bemommy is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 02:09 PM
 
MyTwoAs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: In my own little la-la land
Posts: 3,591
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Your forgiveness is capped at $5,000 unless you are a "highly qualified" special education teacher, in a qualified school district - definitely check out the link DMCG posted. I'm sorry if I missed it but do you already have your bachelor's degree or do you still need to finish it?

With regards to the tax refund, you have received great advice here - pay what you need to get into your new place, sell the car, and stash the rest for savings. Honestly, and I know you didn't ask this specifically, but a $340 car payment is just nowhere near realistic with your budget. I'm not trying to be negative but that is a huge payment and just not sustainable in the long run. How much is left on the note (time, that is)?
MyTwoAs is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter
 
waiting2bemommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: buried under laundry
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I still have to finish it. I'm hoping to stay under that limit, right now I only owe a couple thousand.

 

As far as the car note, it's not even that great of a car. It's a 2001 Impala. We still owe like 2.5 yrs. We got it because at the time our car went kaput and we needed something immediately for trade in only, we had no cash to put down. So we had to go to one of those shady dealers. Hoenstly it has been a PITA since day 1.

 

I looked up my credit report, to see exactly how bad it was. It is pretty bad. There is almost `no `positive credit on there because I have never had any credit. There are 26 negative things on there. Two of them are really old library fines/missing books that I plan to pay off with this return. They are fairly small debts, I think altogether between me and the kids' cards like $125. The others are ALL, every single one, a medical bill. I was thinking about trying to get that stuff cleaned up.  Probably half of those bills should have been covered by medicaid so with some effort I could get them resolved. The other half were bills incurred when we were in TX and GA and had no insurance (and were not doing too well) so I would think I could call those hospitals and see if they can work with me through their charity program. If I could eliminate the medical bills and library fees that would be all the negative things on my credit. 

 

What would that do for me? Anything? I still wouldn't have any positive credit, but maybe I would qualify for a credit card with a VERY low limit, that we could use to pay the bills each month and then pay off automatically out of a bank account. I just want to establish enough credit that I can get an apt without having to pay half a year's rent upfront (I'm exaggerating, but still)

 

 

Originally Posted by MyTwoAs View Post

Your forgiveness is capped at $5,000 unless you are a "highly qualified" special education teacher, in a qualified school district - definitely check out the link DMCG posted. I'm sorry if I missed it but do you already have your bachelor's degree or do you still need to finish it?

With regards to the tax refund, you have received great advice here - pay what you need to get into your new place, sell the car, and stash the rest for savings. Honestly, and I know you didn't ask this specifically, but a $340 car payment is just nowhere near realistic with your budget. I'm not trying to be negative but that is a huge payment and just not sustainable in the long run. How much is left on the note (time, that is)?


 


Very blessed mama to one bouncin' boy bouncy.gif (12/07) one angel3.gif who didn't get to stay (6/09), one potty learning, mess making divaenergy.gif(4/10), and one cheerful milk monster. aabfwoman.gif (12/11) Happy partner to the love of my lifedp_malesling.GIF.  

waiting2bemommy is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 02:54 PM
 
mar123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 572
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

If you are teaching, you will have a hard time getting a hardship deferment. I just don't want you to be counting on that. The income limits for that are very low. My dh has been unemployed for 6 months; he was 60% of our income, we have 3 kids,  and we still don't qualify for any type of deferment. You usually have a standard waiting period of 6 months once you graduate before you have to start paying on them.

 

Also, make sure you don't consolidate your loans with a spouse. Then you can't get the loan forgivenes amount.

mar123 is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 03:20 PM
 
chely7425's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Washington
Posts: 3,621
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mar123 View Post

If you are teaching, you will have a hard time getting a hardship deferment. I just don't want you to be counting on that. The income limits for that are very low. My dh has been unemployed for 6 months; he was 60% of our income, we have 3 kids,  and we still don't qualify for any type of deferment. You usually have a standard waiting period of 6 months once you graduate before you have to start paying on them.

 

Also, make sure you don't consolidate your loans with a spouse. Then you can't get the loan forgivenes amount.


This must depend on the kinds of loans... I had no trouble deferring my loans.


Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
chely7425 is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 05:03 PM
 
dustylane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I agree with a lot of the other suggestions, mostly stash away any of the extra for an emergency.   That's a lot of money that can do some serious good in your situation.  I really think you need to look at the heart of your problem and that would be a budget.  You're obviously spending more than you make seeing all the late bills.  So planning out a budget would be a major consideration before you spend any of that money.  Sit down with DP and write down how much you each bring in.  Then list each and every expense you have.  See where that leaves you and what you need to cut out and change.  And make a budget that you can both stick to.   This is called zero-based budgeting and has worked wonders for our family.  Check out daveramsey.com for some more great suggestions on budgeting.  Then see where you really need tax return money to make it through another year.  I agree everyone needs some blow money but in your situation $500 each is way too much.  

Another thing that hasn't been mentioned that I think is a biggie is finding ways to increase your income.  I think it's great that you're pursuing your degree.  You say your DP works 35 hours a week, I know it's tough with kids but is there a way he could get a second job?  I'm a big Dave Ramsey fan and I know this is probably the first thing he would say. 

Anyway good luck.  I know it's tough, but if you really want to change you need to make some goals.

dustylane is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 05:21 PM
 
savithny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by waiting2bemommy View Post

 

As far as the car note, it's not even that great of a car. It's a 2001 Impala. We still owe like 2.5 yrs. We got it because at the time our car went kaput and we needed something immediately for trade in only, we had no cash to put down. So we had to go to one of those shady dealers. Hoenstly it has been a PITA since day 1.

 

I looked up my credit report, to see exactly how bad it was. It is pretty bad. There is almost `no `positive credit on there because I have never had any credit. There are 26 negative things on there. Two of them are really old library fines/missing books that I plan to pay off with this return. They are fairly small debts, I think altogether between me and the kids' cards like $125. The others are ALL, every single one, a medical bill. I was thinking about trying to get that stuff cleaned up.  Probably half of those bills should have been covered by medicaid so with some effort I could get them resolved. The other half were bills incurred when we were in TX and GA and had no insurance (and were not doing too well) so I would think I could call those hospitals and see if they can work with me through their charity program. If I could eliminate the medical bills and library fees that would be all the negative things on my credit. 

 

 

Does that car note include rolling in a previous car loan?    By my calculations, with 2.5 years to go, you're looking at paying another $10,200 before you're odne -- for a car that is worth *maybe* a third of that.  Even if you got an absolutely usurious (and criminal) interest rate, it still seems like you got taken on the price of the car itself.   

 

As long as you're this close to the edge, any cleaning up of yoru credit you do is going to be cancelled by new late payments on things.   If you don't put some of the cash into an emergency fund, the first time an unexpected expense hits, you're going to start racking up negative credit -- and these ones will be newer and take longer to drop off.  

You really need not just a plan for this cash, but a real sense of where your money goes and how much you need each month AND what an "emergency" really is.   There are almost certainly things you should be able to see coming at you on the horizon, and know you have to be ready for.  Many car repairs aren't really "emergencies," for example -- you can pretty safely predict things like needing new tires, needing brake jobs, needing mufflers.  Those things are going to happen and happen at fairly regular intervals.  So you need to have money put aside for them, or put aside money regularly to cover them when they happen.

 


savithny, 42 year old moderate mom to DS Primo (age 12) and DD Secunda (age 9).

savithny is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 05:48 PM
 
Sharon, RN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 602
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Sent you a pm, but I think you are getting some good advice here.  :-)  


Mom, wife, full-time student.  And tired.  DH, DS#1 (9/99) and DS#2 (9/09), and 2 dogs.

Sharon, RN is offline  
Old 02-21-2011, 06:32 PM
 
phathui5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Oregon
Posts: 17,019
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

"DP makes $9.50/hr, 35 hrs a week and I just got hired at a new job for $7.25/hr, 25 hrs/wk. We have to pay $100/wk for childcare because sometimes our shifts overlap at night and we need a sitter for those times. So it would make our lives much less stressful. what do you think? Good idea? Bad idea?"

 

At 7.25/hr, you would have to work 13 1/2 hours to pay your baby sitter that $100/week. So you would be working 25 hours a week to make just under $83, which puts you at bringing home $3.32 an hour before taxes.


Midwife (CPM, LDM) and homeschooling mama to:
14yo ds   11yo dd  9yo ds and 7yo ds and 2yo ds  
phathui5 is offline  
Old 02-22-2011, 06:03 AM
 
savithny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,732
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by phathui5 View Post

"DP makes $9.50/hr, 35 hrs a week and I just got hired at a new job for $7.25/hr, 25 hrs/wk. We have to pay $100/wk for childcare because sometimes our shifts overlap at night and we need a sitter for those times. So it would make our lives much less stressful. what do you think? Good idea? Bad idea?"

 

At 7.25/hr, you would have to work 13 1/2 hours to pay your baby sitter that $100/week. So you would be working 25 hours a week to make just under $83, which puts you at bringing home $3.32 an hour before taxes.


But when you are in her shoes:

1) that $83 a week can make the difference between making a bill and letting it default.  

2) You need to have *some*  income to apply for the Earned Income Credit

3) Childcare isn't forever, and working those hours aren't forever.  In my experience, a short time of working for just a little (because of childcare costs) more than paid off, because I built work history in one place, I got longevity raises, I got seniority (which can bring better hours).  And when my kids went to school, I didn't have to pay as much in childcare.

 

In balancing childcare vs. wages, you've got to look at the longer term, sometimes.


savithny, 42 year old moderate mom to DS Primo (age 12) and DD Secunda (age 9).

savithny is offline  
Old 02-22-2011, 09:00 AM
 
Sharlla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Springfield Mo
Posts: 11,638
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)


Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchy_mommy View Post


The other thing I think is CRUCIAL here is readusting your tax withholding. Maybe there are factors of your tax status that I'm not aware of/thinking of, but IMO if you are getting more than $500-1000 back, you are having WAY too much withheld. You need that money for your day-to-day living expenses, not sitting there interest-free waiting for you to file once a year! smile.gif If you reduce your withholding, you could have several hundred dollars extra a month, and still get a small refund next year. You'll save on late fees and not have to worry about your electricity getting shut off.


I did adjust my withholding.  I paid less than $300 to federal and we still got back $6700.


Unassisted birthing, atheist, poly, bi WOHM to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wes (14) Seth (7) Pandora Moonlilly (2) and Nevermore Stargazer (11/2012)  Married to awesome SAH DH.

Sharlla is offline  
Old 02-22-2011, 10:55 AM - Thread Starter
 
waiting2bemommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: buried under laundry
Posts: 1,818
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Well, good news. Small good news, but nonetheless: I'm scheduled for 18 hrs of work next week, and all of them are first shift!!! So we won't need any childcare next week unless I get called in for extra hours.

 

Savithny, in this case, the job is not one I plan to stay at terribly long term (it's 7-11 and I HATE it) but it works for the forseeable future because it's close to where we are, and my friend is a manager there so I was pretty much a shoo in. I'm hoping that with her being promoted soon it will help her to get me the hours I want, lol! So it's not a career path for me, but you are right on about that $83 being desperately needed.

 

I would much rather babysit from home or do something else, but it makes DP feel more supported and more secure when I bring home an actual reliable paycheck vs waitressing for tips (which can be unpredictable) or doing off the books childcare which can also be unpredictable (and people don't always pay up). In his defense, we did try both of those things and host of other money making schemes and he finally put his foot down and insisted I get a "regular" job because he just can't deal with not knowing how much money we have to work with.

 

I'm currently on the hunt for a good high school sitter who won't be depending on my money to pay bills or feed kids, so that I can pay by the day rather than by the week and not feel guilty about it! I just can't pay another SAHM or any adult with responsibilities $35/day and have her not even knowing how many days or hours she'll be needed. How could she plan HER life, yk?


Very blessed mama to one bouncin' boy bouncy.gif (12/07) one angel3.gif who didn't get to stay (6/09), one potty learning, mess making divaenergy.gif(4/10), and one cheerful milk monster. aabfwoman.gif (12/11) Happy partner to the love of my lifedp_malesling.GIF.  

waiting2bemommy is offline  
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off