May Meal Planning - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 31 Old 06-12-2012, 06:16 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I guess I'll share my meal plan. It's the first time in a long time that I've made one and stuck to it. It's SO nice knowing what I need to make rather than guessing last minute.

Link to recipes (with my comments) http://pinterest.com/redfishbluefish/wheat-free/

These are only dinner plans. I can't stick to an all day meal plan.

June 4: GF slow cooker lasagna/roasted broccoli/canned organic corn  my first time making slow cooker lasagna and GF! Perfect!

June 5: Lauras Lean Beef hamburgers/homemade GF tator tots/canned organic corn/GF chocolate cobbler  chocolate cobbler wasn't a hit. tator tots were decent but tasted more like hashbrowns

June 6: Cheesy baked cauliflower/GF chicken nuggets http://glutenfreecooking.about.com/od/entrees/r/gfchickentender.htm

June 7: GF Japanese milk bread (with either pb/Sunbutter and local jam or nitrate free bacon)/fruit or yogurt  (made the bread for the 1st time; it was yummy!)

June 8: My baby's birthday! Pioneer Woman's pan fried pork chops/mashed potatoes/veg/GF cupcakes/Aldeans vanilla ice cream and Breyers (dye free!) chocolate ice cream the breading didn't wanna stick to the pork chops but they were still yummy. I used Simple Organics all purpose seasoning.

June 9: leftovers

June 10: GF country fried steak bites/boiled organic cabbage/Annie's GF mac n cheese (overcooked the meat on this night. oops)

June 11: homemade GF cheese pizza, spelt pizza, veg

June 12: hamburgers/GF zucchini tots  (the zucchini tots were a hit and will be making a return!)

June 13: baked GF alfredo/veg (made/froze the alfredo a few days before then baked on 375 for 40min, so yummy!)

June 14: leftovers

June 15: GF spaghetti with homemade GF meatballs/veg

June 16: baked GF chicken nuggets/broccoli and cheese (ran out of chicken/broccoli. having gf mozzerella sticks and sthing else instead)

June 17: cheesy broccoli rice/homemade GF sloppy joes/GF 7Up biscuits instead of buns

June 18: slow cooker bbq chicken/Clean Eating potato wedges/sweet potato wedges

June 19: GF oat flour pancakes/nitrate free bacon/organic scrambled eggs

June 20: GF creamed chicken with GF pasta or rice/veg

June 21: leftovers

June 22: GF grilled cheese (homemade bread. Pinned as "really good GF sandwich bread")/homemade tomato soup

June 23: Tacos: Lauras Lean beef/homemade taco seasoning/shredded cheese/organic corn tortilla chips/Bette Hagmans GF flour tortillas/sour cream/lettuce

June 24: GF spaghetti with Muir Glen organic sauce/veg

June 25: leftovers

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Frugality

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page