~ July Spend-Less Challenge ~ Frugalistas Unite! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 03:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This is a support thread to help you not spend your money.

Everyone is welcome to join and you can start tracking your spending at any time. It doesn't have to be July 1st. NOW is a good time to start.

The plan is simple (although tough to execute):

1. Vow not to spend any money on unnecessary purchases.

2. Come on here and record your spending. We all record our spending in different ways. There are no rules. You record and update however you would like -- pick a way that will help you spend the least amount of money.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please write an introductory message when you decide to join our thread. We would like to know:

a. Who you are

b. Where you are going (your financial goals) and

c. How you plan to get there

Good luck MDCers!! Keep that money in your wallet.

#2 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 03:55 AM - Thread Starter

Inspiration:

http://www.becomingminimalist.com/a-practical-solution-to-almost-all-your-money-problems/

Cellis27 likes this.

#3 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 04:00 AM - Thread Starter

01    thumb.gif

02    thumb.gif

03    thumb.gif

04    thumb.gif

05    thumb.gif

06    thumb.gif

07    $6 popcorn and snacks at the community pool

08    thumb.gif

09    $3 popcorn and snacks at the community pool

10    $5  Starbucks 

11    $40 local bar, birthday celebration for friend

12   thumb.gif

13   thumb.gif

14   thumb.gif

15   thumb.gif

16   thumb.gif

17   $13 ice cream

18   $52 calendars and journals for NEXT Christmas...I'm planning ahead this year

19  $40 Chinese food

20   thumb.gif

21   thumb.gif

22   thumb.gif

23   thumb.gif

24   thumb.gif

25   thumb.gif

26  $40 party supplies

thumb.gif = no spend

#4 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 01:13 PM

lol.gif  We're "Spend-Less" now, not "No-Spend"?

a.  I'm Jenn, homeschooling SAHM to 6 kiddos.

b.  We're on track to being debt free.  We've been s-l-o-w-l-y progressing on it, it seems as though each time we take 2 steps forward, we also need to take 3 steps back irked.gif But we're pressing on.  I would LOVE to have our CC debt paid off by the end of the year, but I'm not sure if that goal is too lofty or not.

c.  We're still working on controlling our spending shy.gif.  Our plan for the month:

~ STAY OUT OF STORES!!  This is our biggest $$ suck.  Our family can NOT go into a store for just 1 thing, we end up spending at least $100!!  We've been doing really well keeping this under control and we're going to continue to work on staying out of stores.

~  Cooking at home as much as possible.  DH and I watched a bunch of food documentaries lately yikes2.gif and are committed to cutting down our eating out.

~  STICK TO THE BUDGET!!  This month we're making a short trip to the IL's for July 4th.  We're also trying to coordinate a trip to a local waterpark w/ the kids' scouting groups, if we go in the later hours, it should cost our large family about $30.  I'm also starting to plan Christmas gifts and holiday crafting, hoping to make everything from stash materials.

~  BE AWARE!!  We just need to be more aware of where our money is going.

Jenn<>< crunchy conservative mama to 6 fencing.gif reading.gif notes2.gif fly-by-nursing2.gif

knit.gifand sewmachine.gif my way through my stash.

#5 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 02:06 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Hi.  I am Danica.  I am a SAHM and homeschooling mom to 3 kids.  We are trying for #4 and starting foster adoption.  We are trying to adjust to living and saving on a single income.  We are also trying to pay off some debt.  

I have to fix a few things on our home- for foster licensing and build my clothesline and I have to buy our homeschool supplies for fall. We have promised our kids one breakfast out.  Otherwise- hoping to not spend money except for needed expenses.  I am planning on staying home more, cooking at home, staying out of stores, minimal driving, and free activities

thumb.gif= ate at home

Sheepish.gif= frugal deal on homeschool or other necessities

joy.gif= no spend day

June 28- joy.gif

June 29-

June 30-

July 1-

July 2

July 3

July 4

July 5

July 6

July 7 

July 8

July 9

July 10

Loving wife hug2.gif and Mama to hippie.gifBella (11), joy.gifArydona (6), guitar.gifKai (5) and Trin candle.gif born sleeping on 12/21/13 makebabe.gif ttc our next bundle of joy! ....intactlact.gif,hang.gif  homeschool.gif  
#6 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 02:31 PM

Hi everyone! My DH suggested we do this for July and I'm so glad to have him taking the lead with our finances and encouraging me to be more frugal! I'm Stephanie, SAHM to one DS (5.5 months old), and DS is an accountant. He hates his job, so we're trying to get our spending under control so we can save and learn to live on less to give him more job flexibility. We also want to sell our house and downsize to an Airstream for a while to travel around the country and work on organic farms. We don't buy many consumables by normal standards, but we do eat out quite often at all the local foodie places, and we just can't seem to stick to a budget!

So, how we're going to meet those goals:
1) Actually make a budget again and check in daily on how we're doing
2) Only buy groceries and other necessary consumables (like TP & pet food) this month
3) No eating out!
4) Try to stay home more to save on gas (though we are going to be on the road for the next two weeks... eek)
5) Not go into stores--only buy our produce at farmers markets (we have enough grains & legumes to get us through)

No spend: biggrinbounce.gif
Farmers Market: carrot.gif
Consumables Only: smile.gif
Ate Out: 2whistle.gif
Non-consumables: greensad.gif

Here goes:
June 28 - 2whistle.gif
29 - 2whistle.gif (in our defense, it was for a fundraiser to help orphans in Nepal! wink1.gif) carrot.gifsmile.gif
30 - 2whistle.gif

Hopefully once July actually starts we'll do better.. sheesh.

July 1 - biggrinbounce.gif
2 - biggrinbounce.gif
3 - biggrinbounce.gif
4 - smile.gif (no farmers markets on the Fourth--Happy Independence Day, everyone!)
5 - greensad.gif2whistle.gif
6 - 2whistle.gif
7 - biggrinbounce.gif
8 - biggrinbounce.gif
9 - biggrinbounce.gif
10 - biggrinbounce.gif
11 - biggrinbounce.gif
12 -
13 -
14 -
15 -
#7 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 03:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillingMyQuiver View Post

lol.gif  We're "Spend-Less" now, not "No-Spend"?

whistling.gif  I wondered if anyone would notice that.  Ha!!! 

#8 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 04:01 PM - Thread Starter

WOW!!! Travelling around the country in an Airstream would be my ~dream~~~

Smiley things are up on the bar above where you type your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantora87 View Post

We also want to sell our house and downsize to an Airstream for a while to travel around the country and work on organic farms.

June 28 - No spend! (How do you do the smiley things??)

#9 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 06:05 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)

What the hell am I doing back on this July thread when I haven't made it through the last 2 months?  I'll be optimistic.  I'll be lurking, anyway.

a. Who you are

Homeschooling mama of 2 girls, self-employed wife of a professional gardener.

The first and biggest goal for now is to save enough during the busy season to not have so big of an impact on our long term savings this winter.  If we can avoid dipping in so far this year, we will be on so much better a footing next spring.  Need to afford health care (that's a big ??), preparing to purchase a "new" car (probably will have to do payments), and hopefully have enough to keep the girls in gymnastics and organic food on the table.  Longer term, to work on finishing the daylight basement to the house, which means install stairs and add woodstove.

We refinanced our rental.  Rent is covering that, plus a comfortable extra to eventually make a small profit and keep the house nice (we are not slum lords!)  We are over halfway to our savings goal for that house.  MIL refinanced the loan to help pay for building this house, dropping our house payments even further.  Nice-- it will help immensely.  Not spending on anything big (though little spending adds up--especially in summer when we are flush), and I need to get a temporary job this fall--no if and or buts.  

Give me a few minutes while I caffeinate.
#10 of 144 Old 06-28-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantora87 View Post

June 28 - No spend! (How do you do the smiley things??)

Look up on the tool bar.  Towards the right, you'll see a happy face.  Click on that.  When you click on a face you've chosen, it will place itself wherever the cursor is.  Once you have a few, you can just copy and paste straight from your own post instead of going up to the toolbar all the time.

#11 of 144 Old 06-29-2013, 09:07 AM

Hm.. They don't have that on the mobile version, so I'll just have to log in on an actual computer lol. Thanks!
#12 of 144 Old 06-29-2013, 12:00 PM

Hi. I am Danica. I am a SAHM and homeschooling mom to 3 kids. We are trying for #4 and starting foster adoption. We are trying to adjust to living and saving on a single income. We are also trying to pay off some debt.

I have to fix a few things on our home- for foster licensing and build my clothesline and I have to buy our homeschool supplies for fall. We have promised our kids one breakfast out. Otherwise- hoping to not spend money except for needed expenses. I am planning on staying home more, cooking at home, staying out of stores, minimal driving, and free activities

thumb.gif= ate at home
joy.gif= no spend day
nod.gif= budgeted spend

June 28- joy.gif
June 29- nod.gif budgeted breakfast out and budgeted home improvement buys
June 30-
July 1-
July 2
July 3
July 4
July 5
July 6
July 7
July 8
July 9
July 10

Loving wife hug2.gif and Mama to hippie.gifBella (11), joy.gifArydona (6), guitar.gifKai (5) and Trin candle.gif born sleeping on 12/21/13 makebabe.gif ttc our next bundle of joy! ....intactlact.gif,hang.gif  homeschool.gif  
#13 of 144 Old 06-29-2013, 03:50 PM

I'm going to join because I NEED to stop spending -- and like everyone else, my biggest thing is staying a-w-a-y from stores

My goal: to have money LEFT from my weekly budget; no impulse Etsy buys, sticker packs, eating out for lunch multiple times per week etc. 

I do need to spend some (homeschooling supplies, food for the week, gas and I am going to eat out only once per week for the entire month) 

We shall see! joy.gif= NO SPENDING! dizzy.gif Totally blew it thumbsup.gif only what I needed

July 1st thumbsup.gif went to get coffee (ran out, totally needed it or I would have had the worst headache) 

July 2nd thumbsup.gif took my momma to dinner which was planned far ahead (so in the budget) it was y-u-m-m-y

July 3rd dizzy.gif oh! I went to the doctor (budget) but than went to the bookstore and spent money on a book I didn't really need! I was reading a review of it in the doctors office and it intrigued me so much, I went and bought it. 

July 4th thumbsup.gif did a minimal food shop (only what we needed, no extras) and spent the change I had saved for cotton candy at the (free) fireworks

July 5th thumbsup.gif DS had a gift card to Toys R Us (blech) so we went and got a new water table (the pirate ship he rrreeaaallly swooned after) and because it was on sale we got a major stash of chalk for outside too and DD was able to pick out a pony toy. NO extra spent! 

July 6th thumbsup.gif took DD to riding in morning but didn't spend a dime! And spent the day at home swimming

July 7th disappointed.gif I'm using this smiley because I think it fits my mood for yesterdays spending. Went to farmers market and did well until I got to the HONEY BOOTH and ended up buying some soaps I didn't really need, and a giant hunk of beeswax (which is great for salves but I have some frome Frontier..) and after I ended up getting DS some straw building stuff at the food store + bought rum for pina coladas which YUM WERE GOOD but a wee bit extra. OOF! 

July 8th dizzy.gif Acupuncture was way more than I budgeted for, and afterwards I got a coffee which isn't much, but it adds up! 

blogging.jpg    fambedsingle2.gif  homebirth.jpg  read.gif  happy momma to DD 8/07 and DS 6/10
#14 of 144 Old 06-29-2013, 09:09 PM

Hi - I have been away for a few months, but I need to make myself accountable again.

A. I am a freelance wahm to three boys (13, 10, & 6)

B. We used to be excellent about not spending and have built up savings, but we seem to be borrowing from our savings all the time lately.  I want to stop doing that, replenish our savings, pay for some necessary items (orthodontist, eye glasses, etc.) and also save for college and some home improvements. Whew! That is a list Sheepish.gif

C. My kids are busy with activites (travel bball, swim team, etc. etc.) and we are constantly on the go - I am trying to do a good job with packing healthy food so we don't eat out/hit the snack bar. We are also skipping summer vacation this year and just staying at my parents cabin in WV. I am going to shop around my bills again and try to find a cheaper vet and ortho before commi to a treatment plan.

#15 of 144 Old 06-30-2013, 06:16 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy*VT*Mom View Post

June

28..    thumb.gif  eat.gif

29..  $50 at bookstore, $20 eating out (for birthday celebration...that's my excuse)

July

thumb.gif = no spend

eat.gif = Cooked our meals and ate at home.

#16 of 144 Old 06-30-2013, 07:26 AM

Yay!  I start this month off with a trip to by some stuff for the girl's day camp that I forgot.  And we are on our way out of town, so I don't want to bother with thrift stores, multiple stops, so just heading to REI.  Way to go, mama!  

We are out of town for a few days.  Hopefully we won't be throwing away money.

nut.gif

#17 of 144 Old 06-30-2013, 07:59 AM

Location: dining at the restaurant at the end of the universe
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Hello all! I am a single mom of 2 teens, and in the certification process to become a foster parent, working out of the home at a job I love, but it doesn't pay much. I also get paid to care for my elderly Mom, a great arrangement that can't last forever (Mom is 94 for Pete's sake!). On paper, I make enough to get by. All (or most) of my bills get paid, but I run out of cash the end of each pay period. I have watched the "No-Spend" threads forever, but I am joining because the title changed to "Spend-Less".

So here goes -

thumb.gif - no spend

nod.gif -Budgeted spend

eat.gif  - cooked and ate at home (all of us!)

duh.gif - true confessions

6/28: early payday - nod.gif $35 at the produce market, $125 at the grocery store

6/29:nod.gif -$11 - lunch at an all day training for BigGirl and me, and gas to get there

6/30:mixed review: I spent $100, but got several things I need for new foster child's room. But,  eat.gif !

7/1:thumb.gifeat.gif

7/2:nod.gifeat.gif

7/3:duh.gifPaid all my bills, and some how ended up with my bank account overdrawn. Will go in to figure this out on Friday. Yuck!

7/4:thumb.gif - drove through a fact food place for fried zucchini, but DD paid for it.

7/5:thumb.gif

7/6:duh.gifDinner out with the Dumplings

7/7:duh.gif

7/8:thumb.gif

7/9:

smilies aren't working, but no spend!

7/10:

Smilies still not working, but no spend, and we ate at home. I even came home for lunch!

7/11:thumb.gif

7/12:

7/13:

7/14:

7/15: Payday

Rhu - mother,grandmother,daughter,sister,friend-foster,adoptive,and biological;not necessarily in that order. Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way (Jimmy Buffet)

#18 of 144 Old 06-30-2013, 08:12 AM

I just noticed the thread title.  orngtongue.gif

#19 of 144 Old 06-30-2013, 09:53 AM

a. Who you are

I'm Ellen, WOHM (currently on summer break from teaching!) to DD (9) and DS (7).  

I want to pay off my student loan, which is currently sitting at just under $32K.  Someday I want to actually have a realistic goal for a more permanent living solution...I like to daydream of buying land and living in a yurt or building a tiny house or living in a cabin in the mountains...there are too many awesome sounding options here in Colorado, but all of them require some kind of down payment, which I definitely do not have, nor will have any time soon.

Well, in exciting news, my boyfriend just moved in and will be helping with rent and the monthly bills, which should free up more money to throw at my student loan.  He's also the voice of reason when it comes to me spending money on frivolous things.  However, he's used to being on his own (no kids of his own), so I'm having to teach him about the way I budget and all that fun stuff, which he's really open to and wants to get on board with.  I know that our food expenses are going to go up, but I'm still going to try to keep them reasonable.  July is gonna be a bit tricky, as we'll probably go on a few camping trips and then he and I are going on vacation at the end of the month.  I'm going to put cash aside for those things so that I don't have to worry about the spending that comes with being on vacation.  Anyway, some other things going on this month--we are going to a bunch of concerts, which tickets have already been bought for; I'm getting a new tattoo on Wednesday (woohoo!), my BF's birthday is on the 15th and I need to get him presents, and DS is in need of new sneakers.  My dad is helping me build a bed frame for my bed, so I'll need to buy the materials for that also.  Overall, though, I'm really going to try to not buy anything else frivolous and really try to stick to my meal plan, as that is generally what tends to go over for me.

Single mama to DD 10/18/03 and DS 9/15/05 

#20 of 144 Old 06-30-2013, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

June

28..    thumb.gif  eat.gif

29..  $50 at bookstore, $20 eating out (for birthday celebration...that's my excuse)

30..    thumb.gif  eat.gif

July

thumb.gif = no spend

#21 of 144 Old 06-30-2013, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarhu View Post

I have watched the "No-Spend" threads forever, but I am joining because the title changed to "Spend-Less".

Hahahaha!  Welcome aboard, Mamarhu!   biggrinbounce.gif

granolamommie likes this.

#22 of 144 Old 06-30-2013, 09:16 PM

Hi. I am Danica. I am a SAHM and homeschooling mom to 3 kids. We are trying for #4 and starting foster adoption. We are trying to adjust to living and saving on a single income. We are also trying to pay off some debt.

I have to fix a few things on our home- for foster licensing and build my clothesline and I have to buy our homeschool supplies for fall. We have promised our kids one breakfast out. Otherwise- hoping to not spend money except for needed expenses. I am planning on staying home more, cooking at home, staying out of stores, minimal driving, and free activities

thumb.gif= ate at home
joy.gif= no spend day
nod.gif= budgeted spend

June 28- joy.gif
June 29- nod.gif budgeted breakfast out and budgeted home improvement buys
June 30- thumb.gifnod.gif- bought 3 lbs of strawberries for $6 but my kids ate ALL of them in one day nut.gif

July 1-
July 2
July 3
July 4
July 5
July 6
July 7
July 8
July 9
July 10

#23 of 144 Old 06-30-2013, 10:45 PM

Count me in!

I'm Jenn, I live with my husband and my 9 year old.  I am a sahm and I unschool.

My goals:  oy, so many!  first and foremost, we have to pay our property taxes this summer. We are also working on our emergency fund for the billionth time, as well as paying off some debt (not too much) AND saving for a down payment on a summer camp we want to buy in the coming year.  IF we pay our property taxes, get our emergency fund stocked and save X by October we are planning to take a vacation to either Washington DC or Boston MA.  Totally doable on paper, easily doable even.  We just have to keep our priorities straight.

How I plan to do it:  I plan to strictly control our spending, budget.  Dh is biking everywhere, and I am walking and busing (I don't drive).  We do have a lot of activities planned this summer, but we are doing them as frugally as possible - for example, going to free admission days at museums and packing lunches.  I am also decluttering like crazy and have a ton of things to sell at a garage sale later this month.  Even some big ticket items.

July 1: Budgeted spending, spent $26 on underwear, shorts and socks for dd

July 2: Planned - $15 copay at dentist

flowersforyou.gif

#24 of 144 Old 07-01-2013, 06:20 AM

hi! I'm Jen. My goals are pretty simple---- don't spend money, save money, don't throw money away. I'm planning on getting there by... well, not spending! lol. I'm really hoping a thread like this will help me keep track of that. 

me, dd1, dd2, ds, and #4 due March 1. dbf has 2 of his own, so it will be an adventure!

i like making things. 

#25 of 144 Old 07-01-2013, 11:24 AM

Key:  biggrinbounce.gif = no spend, thumb.gif = budgeted spending, Sheepish.gif = unbudgeted spending

July 1st - budgeted spending thumb.gif $55 groceries, $176 Costco, $9 postage, $42 bday presents for BF  

no spend days = 

budgeted spending days = 1 thumb.gif

unbudgeted spending days = 

#26 of 144 Old 07-01-2013, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

01      thumb.gif  eat.gif

thumb.gif = no spend

#27 of 144 Old 07-01-2013, 08:15 PM

thumb.gif= ate at home
joy.gif= no spend day
nod.gif= budgeted spend
shrug.gif= not budgeted spend

June 28- joy.gif
June 29- nod.gif budgeted breakfast out and budgeted home improvement buys
June 30- thumb.gifnod.gif- bought 3 lbs of strawberries for $6 but my kids ate ALL of them in one day nut.gif

July 1nod.giflunch out and a coffee  -shrug.gif- Stupid power company forgot we had a payment plan and turned off the power so chicken didn't cook and our house ws crazy hot from the fans not being on all day. 

July 2
July 3
July 4
July 5
July 6
July 7
July 8
July 9
July 10

#28 of 144 Old 07-02-2013, 05:32 AM

Key

thumb.gif No Spend/ Budgeted Spending

FIREdevil.gif  Un-budgeted/ Unnecessary Spending

treehugger.gif  Did something frugal

Goals for July

1/ 20 No Spend Days

1. thumb.gif  treehugger.gif  ate all meals at home, entertained kids w/ an on hand craft, went through some of my clothes and found pieces I can wear now since losing weight joy.gif frugal AND a confidence booster

Jenn<>< crunchy conservative mama to 6 fencing.gif reading.gif notes2.gif fly-by-nursing2.gif

knit.gifand sewmachine.gif my way through my stash.

#29 of 144 Old 07-03-2013, 08:29 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Hello frugal lovlies!  After a gentle nudge from CrunchyVTmom (thank you, Prudence!), I am back for some no-spend July fun. 

a. Who you are

Ruth, used to be a food-growing homeschooling mom, but recently uprooted our clan, moved across the country, plopped down in an ungardenable apartment and have sent the kids to school.  Lots of changes in my life and still figuring out what they all mean for our family. 

b. Where you are going (your financial goals)

A house!  Oh my goodness, I want my own place again with a yard and space to garden and walls to paint and call my own. 

We are currently saving 42% of our take home pay.  Our goal is to get this up to 50%.   We are doing this by living in a small place, eating at home and buying very little.  That's what it all comes down to, right?  Anyway, it is working for us.  Our savings grow each month and we are looking to buy next Spring/Summer. 

Dh is taking a few days off from work for some family time, but we are committed to keeping our expenses low while we play.   We are camping and taking the kids to a local baseball game.  I have a bit of cash set aside to cover ice cream and snacks.  I'll track those expenses here.

Catching up.....

July 1 -- thumb.gif

July 2 -- $27 camping fees

July 3 -- thumb.gif

Frugal, food growing mama to my four loves

#30 of 144 Old 07-03-2013, 08:46 AM

Key:  biggrinbounce.gif = no spend, thumb.gif = budgeted spending, Sheepish.gif = unbudgeted spending

July 2nd - budgeted spending thumb.gif $40 shoes for DS

no spend days = 

budgeted spending days = 2 thumb.gifthumb.gif

unbudgeted spending days = 

My DS had been complaining that his shoes were too tight, so I found a good deal on some new Keen sneakers for him and ironically, the elastic laces on his old shoes broke about half an hour after I ordered the new shoes, so they were definitely a need ;)

I'm getting a new tattoo today and I've got cash set aside for it, so I'm gonna count it as budgeted.  I'm not sure what the total price will be, but I'm hoping it comes in under what I've budgeted ;)

I've decided to try to go back to mostly using my debit card.  I signed up for mint.com and I'm loving it so far!  If I can't keep my spending under control this month, I'll switch back to cash. I have to say, with mint, it's REALLY nice to be able to see all of my accounts--saving, checking, investments, student loans, even car insurance.  I suppose I could do a combo of cash/debit card tracking, but we'll see how things go.  It's always fun to change things up a bit ;)

Tags
Frugality , Finances

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page