2014 Low Income Support Thread - Page 12 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 53Likes

#331 of 1058 Old 03-10-2014, 12:04 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Micah_mae, bruises heal. Not being able to pay your bills is permanent. Good for you for doing what you had to do. I'm glad you could put away some money.

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

#332 of 1058 Old 03-10-2014, 12:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post

Micah_mae, bruises heal. Not being able to pay your bills is permanent. Good for you for doing what you had to do. I'm glad you could put away some money.

Thanks, that's kinda what I told him. It's an hour a day, 2 days a week and I get $30 per donation. I can't think of a reason that I shouldn't..

Single, student mama slingboy.gif to 3 boys jumpers.gif 

homeschool.gif saynovax.gif signcirc1.gif bfinfant.gif femalesling.GIF familybed2.gif h20homebirth.gif 

#333 of 1058 Old 03-10-2014, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Micah, hopefully your hody will get more used to donating and you will bruise less. If not Ive heard arnica works wonders. Not only are u getting money you need but you are also helping others.

Warmer weather is finally making an appearance here. Yay! Hopefully it sticks around. The kiddos are fitting into their spring/summer clothes. Though they could both use a pair of summer shoes. Hopefuly no more crazy high heating bills! And airing out the house- wonderful.
#334 of 1058 Old 03-10-2014, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Weather is nice here... no heat, no a/c... hoping for a decent electric bill this month.

have to get rid of cable, its over $200 a month... need to transfer back to DTV as soon as i get a few dollars.

not much to be grateful for.

medical bills are killing me, even on state aid i have bills that are not covered (my choice but still(

Mom to J and never-ending , 0/2014 items decluttered, 0/52 crafts crafts completed  crochetsmilie.gif homeschool.gif  reading.gif  modifiedartist.gif

Seeking zen in 2014.  Working on journaling and finding peace this year.  Spending my free time taking J to swimteam

#335 of 1058 Old 03-10-2014, 06:46 PM

Dhs student loans go off the previous yrs tax return. Dh had tons of ot last yr, practically every week, so loan payment has been increased. The bummer? Dh hasnt had much ot at all this year. A week without ot and a week with ot is literally almost a couple hundred dollars difference so its hard when that income became something we relied on. Ontop of our health insurance premium went up and state aid was doing a lot of slashing so we put them on dh work plan. Oof. Grateful we arent on aid but savings are dwindling. We really, really need to get eating out under control and that will help. Other than that there isnt much to cut.
#336 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 06:02 AM

*ebra, I'm glad you are still here and sticking around.  Get that cable bill under control and hopefully you'll have more to put towards medical bills.  Have you thought about maybe just discontinuing it for internet-based viewing instead?  No judgement but that's a big chunk of change.  I haven't had cable since ex left 7 years ago and sometimes I hate it but most of the time it's not a big deal.  I have decent signal for internet so I have netflix streaming for $7.99 per month that has a bunch of current shows and decent movies and there's always the hacked stuff youtubeonfire.com.  Current and new releases there.  I'm not sure it's straight up legal but...it's been around for a while and has a ton of viewers and it hasn't given me any viruses yet.  Worth a shot right?  So I spend $45.99 on internet and $7.99 on netflix and that's it for tv.  

happyhats, I'm jealous of your weather.  Today is going to be in the 40's so we are super excited but it's heading down into the 20's and teens every night here and not getting above mid 30's most days.  We have another 2 months at least until we can break out the short-sleeves.  :(  BUT I did just see some seagulls flying past my window so that's a start.  I heard tell of some daffodils popping up in the woods not too far from me as well.  Just glad to see some bare ground without snow.

Gratefuls:

-going hiking with my dad this morning.  Gonna be mid-40's.  YAY!

-Currently sitting on my new couch.  Feeling really grateful for that.  Finally got some funds allocated and spent the money.  It hurt but I think I've earned it.  I had the old one for ten years and it was used when I got it.

-a friend came over on Sunday(I had watched her kids overnight for her to go on a date) and brought donuts for all 5 kids and some lovely expensive cut fruit and we had some eggs and salsa and fruit 

#337 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 11:40 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wish there was a close place to donate blood by me. It is 35 miles each way so not worth the drive.

Good news: my bank credited my account back so no longer negative

Bad news exs payment still hasn't hit my account.

I was able to mail 2 bills since my account is no longer in the red.

Grocery shopping has been sparse this month but we are managing.

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
#338 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 12:42 PM

So discouraged after looking at how much I would need to make per month to support us by myself. :( After child care I can't do it. Just can't.

homeschool.gif saynovax.gif signcirc1.gif bfinfant.gif femalesling.GIF familybed2.gif h20homebirth.gif 

#339 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 12:44 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by micah_mae_ View Post

So discouraged after looking at how much I would need to make per month to support us by myself. :( After child care I can't do it. Just can't.

You may qualify for subsidized childcare.  It can be a help.

#340 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 01:20 PM

Well, justmama, who knows what the rest of the week holds. Tomorrow we are supposed to get snow again!

I know this sounds bad and its mostly just frustated venting. I know my low income mamas will understand. Sometimes I really wish we still qualified for aid. I feel like we had more security, and more money,when we did. Its nice that raises are ours and we have more leeway where we grocery shop, but yeah.
#341 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowAsylum View Post

You may qualify for subsidized childcare.  It can be a help.

Do I have to use a real daycare or can I pick any sitter? I'm trying to homeschool so I'll have a "big kid" not just littles.

#342 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 03:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I don't know what the rules would be about that.  Chances are they won't subsidize care for a school-age kiddo as they assume they can be in public school, so probably only for after school care.

Still, it's worth looking into to find out if it is at least feasible.  I know that childcare for me would make it necessary to earn a huge income, or be able to work from home.

#343 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 04:03 PM

micah_mae, even if you just get subsidi*ed or free childcare for the little ones, it's better than paying full price for all of them.  Also, I don't know about the biggest because of the school vs homeschool issue but I know that you CAN get subsidi*ed price for private sitters and even family members or friends can get paid(a lower rate) for watching your kids for you.  I was a registered sitter for a friend several years ago and I did a quick "class" on how to submit paperwork and I took the subsidy payment from the state and she paid her cost directly to me and I watched her daughter full-time.  I think the state only paid me $68 per week for this little girl(mom's payment was $20) and childcare at a center would have been $150 per week so it's not a LOT of money but it's something.  So by paying ME, this mom kept her daughter out of a licensed center and had more flexibility in the hours she used and I got paid a few bucks for my time.  So at least in my state you are not limited to just licensed centers.  Obviously the income guidelines and the process to apply still are the same.  If I were to work full time, I would pay $90 per week per kid for the YMCA for JUST after school care.  In the summer, that number shoots up to $184 per kid per week for full-time care.  So at the very least I would have to pay in $270 in childcare costs.  And I make $10 an hour.  I'd bring home less than $100 per week after child care costs.

#344 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 05:29 PM

Ugh spring break is next week. I definitely want to do some things with the kids and I have a few ideas that are Not uber expensive so my money better get here in a hurry! One event will cost 21 $ but the other 2 ideas are free besides gas so I could splurge and get us lunch for one or two days out. Just waiting on my money to arrive.

I have only spent 42$ on groceries this month. We are lacking in snacks and produce but otherwise not starving. The pantry is semi stocked the fridge looks sad though.

supermod.gif semi crunchy single student super mama to DS 7wave.gif and DD 3shy.gif. Falling in stillheart.gif with single super dad superhero.gif to DD5kissy.gif and DD2energy.gif 
#345 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 05:40 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Still here...holding on for now. Getting more & more worried about our property taxes that are late. No idea how we're going to pay them though. I'm holding out hope for some good ebay sales this month, but so far nada. Still trying though.

My handyman's wife just messaged me - needed me to babysit tomorrow for her two little hellions. Going to do it in trade for getting my lawn mowed. It hasn't been mowed since like November, and with all the rain we've been getting lately it is really growing.

Micah_Mae - you might can find another homeschool family or homeschooling single mom & trade off childcare for the oldest. If you were closer to me I would do it in an instant - dd would love to have more kids around.

Me, 29, Muslim hijab.gif single mama to T age 7 energy.gif We homeschool.gif saynovax.giffambedsingle1.gif and Love it!
#346 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 06:48 PM

Anyone wanna get depressed with me? http://livingwage.mit.edu/  Living wage calculator.  To make a living wage for my county for one adult and three kids, I need to make over $69K per year.  The "poverty wage" which is below the living wage is $10.60 per hour.  I make $10 an hour.  So I make even less than the poverty wage.  WTF??????

#347 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 07:45 PM

Well we are in a lcol area than you but even with hubbys good job we make under the living wage in our area too. We are somewhere between poverty and living wage but boy those couple more dollars an hr would make a huge difference.
#348 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 09:33 PM

In my state and county my living wage is $21.24 or over 44k a year!!! That is crazy. I don't think I can make that kind of money for a while.

Stephanie, 25, Single parent to DS (7/10). I
Part Time Cake Decorator & Full-time Student

BS1: Completed 5/3/14
BS2: Credit Card Debt: Completed 5/18/14, Phone Acct: 6/20/14, Personal Loan: $4069.97
#349 of 1058 Old 03-11-2014, 11:07 PM

Location: dining at the restaurant at the end of the universe
Quoted: 11 Post(s)

Yeah, well.

I make about 75% of "living wage" for my county. For this, I went to college!?!

So I checked into the state "benefits estimator", and it looks like I might be eligible for food stamps, between $200 and $300.

I am interested in the plasma donation thing. I found the website of my local place, and will go there when I have a chance. Will report back how it goes, for anyone considering this. The website says a regular donor can make $200/month. Hmmmm, we will see...

My financial state is as bad as ever, worse in some ways. I have been receiving SSI for YoungSon (autistic) for 10 years, but never reported my income increase when I started working about 3 years ago. I sincerely didn't realize I was supposed to. Sorry, guys. Anyway, I got a very threatening letter to come in last November, I came in, and the very nice worker said, "No big deal; we will just decrease the amount you get from $700 to $400". I wasn't thrilled, but I had feared I was going to jail for defrauding the federal government or something, so I was sort of relieved. But the check didn't decrease for a couple months - I just figgered the government works in mysterious ways, and gladly accepted the money. After a while, the check did go down to $400, and I just shrugged, and thought they had finally got their paperwork straight. But last month, I got a call from Social Security that they had researched my income, and I should have been receiving $200/month, not $400. Seems they thought the paystub I brought in was monthly, but it is twice a month. So now, they are subtracting some percentage to make up for the "overpayment", and the bottom line is we get $7/month now. That was a serious chunk of my income, and it is gone. YoungSon is 17, and I knew it would go away when he turned 18, so this is unhappy, but no real surprise - just a few months early.

Today is my Mom's 95th (!) birthday. Happy birthday, Mom! From the financial side (this is the Frugality forum, after all), I am having to admit that she will not live forever. The VA pays me $1200/mo for her care. Obviously, this will end when she dies. I really do not make enough to live on without that payment - that happens to be my rent amount. I am working myself up to a major panic about what I will do when she dies. Entirely aside from the grief issue - my Mom is my best friend. But really, I am dependent on that income, especially since Social Security is over.

I am thinking of trying to get a home business going, in addition to my full time job. Once upon a time, I had a home business raising and training baby parrots. It tanked in the economic mess of 2008 or when ever that was, and I am hesitant to start again. I am not really confident that the economy is strong enough to support such a luxury - who really needs a $1000+ pet? The flip side is I am very good at raising baby birds, enjoy the time I put into them, and could realistically make enough money to support us if I sold just 5 or 6 a month (in addition to my full-time job). This venture would cost me around $1500 to get started. I can probably scrounge that up over a few months, finding used cages and equipment on Craigslist, temporarily put my retirement contributions on hold, squirreling away a couple bucks at a time. My real weak area is sales - I can do all the work related to the birds, but I have always sucked at the sales part. I am really afraid that I will invest this money, and time and energy, and it will not pay off. I know I have a real skill in this field; not everyone knows how to hand-feed and wean parrots. But making it a paying proposition is another issue altogether.

Oh, I really need to quit feeling sorry for myself. I am doing so much better than most of my clients (I do social work), and it feels so petty of me to whine about my life when I see others truly struggling. So let me get on to the gratefuls:

Mom is 95! I come from some pretty long-lived stock!

BigGirl (DD, 18), is starting Community College next semester, after being unschooled since forever.

YoungSon, 17, is becoming such a wise young man.

ElderSon, 32, is an amazing, responsible Dad to my 2 grand-dumplings, and has a wonderful wife. He has 2 new job offers, that each pay around $100,000/year. Go, ElderSon, go!

I love my job, even if it doesn't pay a "living wage". I recognize what a huge luxury it is to wake up in the morning and look forward to my day at work. I know I am appreciated, and have a positive impact on the families I work with.

I started seeds for herbs, tomatoes, cucumbers and eggplants today, and plan to start others after next paycheck. I am hoping to build some raised beds in the front yard this spring, and make a dent in our produce bill. We don't really eat enough eggs to justify keeping chickens, but I may do them anyway for the entertainment value. They are endlessly amusing, and much cheaper than cable TV. Must teach new St. Bernard - pointer mix puppy that chickens are not for chasing.

I cooked a turkey (fro*en since the sales last Thanksgiving) last weekend, and have had 3 good dinners since then,several sandwiches, and will have GREAT turkey soup tomorrow night (thank you to the inventor of the crock-pot), with enough stock leftover to free*e.

I am grateful that I have this forum to talk things out. just writing out the thoughts and fears makes them seem more manageable.

Rhu - mother,grandmother,daughter,sister,friend-foster,adoptive,and biological;not necessarily in that order. Some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way (Jimmy Buffet)

#350 of 1058 Old 03-12-2014, 05:50 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamarhu View Post

My financial state is as bad as ever, worse in some ways. I have been receiving SSI for YoungSon (autistic) for 10 years, but never reported my income increase when I started working about 3 years ago. I sincerely didn't realize I was supposed to. Sorry, guys. Anyway, I got a very threatening letter to come in last November, I came in, and the very nice worker said, "No big deal; we will just decrease the amount you get from $700 to $400". I wasn't thrilled, but I had feared I was going to jail for defrauding the federal government or something, so I was sort of relieved. But the check didn't decrease for a couple months - I just figgered the government works in mysterious ways, and gladly accepted the money. After a while, the check did go down to $400, and I just shrugged, and thought they had finally got their paperwork straight. But last month, I got a call from Social Security that they had researched my income, and I should have been receiving $200/month, not $400. Seems they thought the paystub I brought in was monthly, but it is twice a month. So now, they are subtracting some percentage to make up for the "overpayment", and the bottom line is we get $7/month now. That was a serious chunk of my income, and it is gone. YoungSon is 17, and I knew it would go away when he turned 18, so this is unhappy, but no real surprise - just a few months early.
*snip*

Okay SSI I know! There is a way to claim "financial hardship" and get the amount for the backpayment reduced to just 10% of each month's ssi check. You'll have to go in repeatedly & plead your case, but it can be done. SUPPOSEDLY you are to be able to get it as low as $10 a month - BUT I never had success getting it to stay that low. It always would go back to 10%. Sounds like they are taking about 90%? Definately not right at all - they are not supposed to be able to take more than 50% of your check.

And why would he be coming off SSI at 18? From what I understand, he should transfer over to the adult form of SSI. Not sure what he is drawing for, but most kids SSI can go until 21 for sure, as long as they are still in school. Not 100% sure if college counts or just high school. I would contact an agency in your area that deals with "transitioning" services - basically kids aging out of school / child services into adult ones. They will know all the rules for your area.

And I hear you on the caring for mom bit. Did that myself until a year ago. *hugs*

Me, 29, Muslim hijab.gif single mama to T age 7 energy.gif We homeschool.gif saynovax.giffambedsingle1.gif and Love it!
#351 of 1058 Old 03-12-2014, 12:54 PM

I always try to win smaller cash or gift card contests. Like I just entered this one: http://www.momtastic.com/parenting/398837-enter-our-single-moms-club-sweeps/

$200 for a photo caption isn't too bad? :o and only a few people seem to have entered so far so I think chances are good. I've craigslisted and ebay stuff I won that I didnt want as well. 

Anyone ever tried ebay-ing? Sometimes I make some good money there selling old clothes and knick knacks. 

hug2.gif    goodvibes.gifstillheart.gif  

#352 of 1058 Old 03-12-2014, 12:57 PM

!!! I used to work with parrots. I still think there's a decent market for them, even on places like Craigslist. You could also make a Yelp page, wordpress site advertising them as well. There's also pets for sale sites and you can charge 1000 for a eclectus or african grey im sure. Only thing is they live for so long..probably no repeat customers heh,

hug2.gif    goodvibes.gifstillheart.gif  

#353 of 1058 Old 03-12-2014, 01:29 PM

Off to look at all the grocery flyers online so we can do some shopping. Hubby is supposed to get some overtime starting end of montg. Double edge sword. Sure could use the money but it sucks when hes at work that much, there is talk of six days a week so probably 70hrs a week. Kiddos are going to a neighbors tonight for dinner and a playdate so mama gets some alone time. Thinking of cleaning out the kitchen cabinets a bit, touching up my toenail polish and watching a non child movie lol
#354 of 1058 Old 03-12-2014, 01:31 PM

Mamarhu, I agree with frugalmama about looking into transitional ssi. Also can you look for a smaller place now that the kids are grown?
#355 of 1058 Old 03-12-2014, 09:50 PM

Ugh... I'm having some baby daddy drama today... Looks like I might have to hire an attorney. Stbxh wants to pretty much have our son for 1/2 the year, when I would have full legal and physical custody... grrr will have to go to the court house tomorrow to file some more papers for the divorce. More unbudgeted $$$ that I will have to spend.

BS2: Credit Card Debt: Completed 5/18/14, Phone Acct: 6/20/14, Personal Loan: $4069.97
#356 of 1058 Old 03-13-2014, 02:03 PM

Hugs, Sd. If you have full custody though he can want all he wants but cannot demand a thing.

Im looking into freezer cooking. Any tips ladies? Im hoping that if we stuff our freezer with premade dinners, etc it will stop the horrible eating out habit. We need to cut that down drastically for our health and our budget. I may cut hulu plus. We have hulu plus and netflix for tv watching. Other than possibly getting a mobile hotspot to cut down internet costs, which I havent fully looked into yet, Im pretty much out of ideas for cost cutting. But really the freezer cooking should help a TON so Im trying to stay hopeful rather than down. Yesterday went nothing like expected so unfortunately no mama time and just one of those days where it was one thing going wrong after another. But now Im listening to pandora to cheer me up and tidying the house. The weather is warm again so maybe I will sit outside with my magazine while the kids play.
#357 of 1058 Old 03-13-2014, 04:39 PM

happyhats: One way I save cost entertainment wise is I use redbox. I am right now in their loyalty program where after 10 rentals I get a free movie. I also sign up for their email promos on 3 different emails as well as their text message promos. I rarely spend more then $5 a month, I usually get free movies(dvds not bluray), sometimes free game rentals as well as discounted movies. I never pay full price and it goes toward my loyalty program. http://www.redbox.com/rrinfo that is the site to get on the wait list. Just thought this could be something you could try.

Today I was suppose to go to the courthouse, but I didn't get to. My son woke up saying his stomach hurt then threw up. Took him to the Dr's and they said he has the stomach flu. Stopped by the farmers market to pick up produce (yay I was able to use my food stamps!) then headed to the store to get chicken noodle soup, crackers and Gatorade. Poor thing hasn't been able to hold anything down, I thought he was doing better after his nap... I thought wrong! He threw up on the carpet. :( I also had to miss math class today and will have to miss EMT class, but hey my son's health is more important and it's just 1 day. Hopefully tomorrow he feels better and we can go to the courthouse.

#358 of 1058 Old 03-16-2014, 02:38 PM

Stephanie, how's your son?  Feeling any better?  I agree with happyhats, if you have sole legal and physical custody, he's poo outta luck.  He can want in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills faster.  Let HIM file to have your son and you can respond however you see fit.  But let him file and pay the fee.

Happyhats, did you get any "me" time yet?  And what free*er meals are you making?  I really need to do that and save myself some stress of cooking when I get home from work but I'm lacking in kitchen motivation this weekend.

Rhu, I don't have any ideas for you but I do love you. :throb  I'm sure that doesn't help much but I really really do.  

Gratefuls:

-my kids are playing with friends getting some fresh air on a low spot in the field out back that some snow melted off and then refro*e into a sort of skating rink.  They are having a blast.  

-A friend took the kids and I out to dinner last night.  Hibachi.  YUM!

-lots of hours this week at work.  Should be a nice paycheck.  

#359 of 1058 Old 03-16-2014, 02:50 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)

It's been a crazy week here with the kids out for spring break so I haven't been on much. Dh will finally be home again Wed night after a 3 week workover hitch. It's been strange having him gone so long after not working over since Oct but I'm really glad for the extra money. I seriously hope this means he can go back to working over and doing 3 weeks every month because that will make a major increase in our income. I'm really ready to quit my job. The money that I make just isn't there anymore. I bartend and even though I get minimum wage for income that only comes out to about $36.75/night after taxes.... my sitter is $35/night. So I'm barely if at all paying for childcare and gas off of my check and only bring home my tips. Business has been down for months and I'm lucky to get $40/night now. Some nights I really don't make over $10 if nobody comes in. That's just not worth it anymore. Especially now that my reg sitter had to quit and I'm taking the kids 30min away for a sitter so more gas. I know I'm going broke doing this and need to quit.

We had rain again last night. Shouldn't matter but we have to get some clearing done on our property before we can sell our equipment and property. It's been being put off for weeks because of rain and I really wanted to get it done this week while dh was here. I'm hoping it dries up enough the next few days to do something but I doubt it. This HAS to get done though before I can try to move and I need to move by Aug. Honestly it really needs to get done by end of May so I can get out of this rental when my lease is up. This place is awful and I'm getting really tired of it. The weather warming up is nice but then wasps get into dd's room and I can't have that around the kids plus I'm badly allergic. All the rain also has my drive and yard entirely waterlogged and muddy so I have zero parking and if it stays that wet it'll be a mosquito breeding ground within a few weeks. I hate substandard housing, expensive childcare/low paying jobs, and all this mess. :( :(

Michelle mom to DD , DS , & lil DD plus and spending my days
#360 of 1058 Old 03-16-2014, 04:00 PM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
How is everyone?

We are doing okay...it was a relief to get my rent caught up..I was also able to get most of my bills caught up plus my car serviced..income tax $$ is gone but I am breathing easier..

It is still cold here in the north but at least the sun is starting to shine more..need that vitamin D!

What is everyone doing for Easter? I am not sure what we are doing but it involves going to the zoo! We were gifted a year membership by from a very special friend and plan to wear the card out!

Gratefuls:

My own home...
Heat!!!
My sweet little L.

Tags
Frugality , Finances

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page