2014 Low Income Support Thread - Page 19 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 17Likes

#541 of 855 Old 05-25-2014, 05:20 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

That is my solution here as well. I just wash throughout the day.  If not, I get overwhelmed.

#542 of 855 Old 05-26-2014, 03:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I get overwhelmed regardless ! I have 7 kids and my oldest is so handicapped , I have to take care of him like a newborn ! 

Soooo , I think , it will have to be a new dishwasher at some point lol

vbac.gifafter 3 cs fambedsingle1.gifbfinfant.gifHappily single Momteapot2.GIFknit.gif

#543 of 855 Old 05-26-2014, 08:31 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
That's understandable. I have three of my own but I watch three other girls every morning and lots of afternoons and the dishes are incredible. I also watch an infant and all 7 together are a lot of work.

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

#544 of 855 Old 05-26-2014, 10:53 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 8 Post(s)

Hi- memorial day here and not a darn thing going on.

Found a $10 Michaels gift card and dont even feel like going out to use that.

Dont feel like cooking, dont feel like going anywhere for a BBQ. dont feel like leaving the couch and the safety/security of my yarn.

Foodstamps and insurance are fixed, cash assistance is on the card but there seem to be more hoops to jump thru with cash... some 'trainining ' class like 30 miles from my house andi need to call and change the date cuz i have a much needed dr appt that day.

Summer is definately here, schools let out last week.  Temps are creeping toward 100 and im not in the mood.  ugh.

Mom to J and never-ending , 0/2014 items decluttered, 0/52 crafts crafts completed  crochetsmilie.gif homeschool.gif  reading.gif  modifiedartist.gif

Seeking zen in 2014.  Working on journaling and finding peace this year.  Spending my free time taking J to swimteam

#545 of 855 Old 05-26-2014, 01:26 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Hugs, Zebra. So heres my lil version of good/bad.

Money is going to be incredibly tight the next few weeks. Like we need a loan and still have to count pennies. Feeling dumb and defeated. Anyhow.

Found an amazing discount grocery store so we are very well stocked.

Went to a free family event right near said grocery store and next week is family picnic.

Hubby has to go early to the family picnic. So far my sis can go but if that changes for any reason its going to be a pain in the arse.

Free laundry soap via my parents!

Doing our budget was harsh lol

Was able to use dish soap, lemon juice and super hot water to mop my floor. Im out of vinegar and now I can save that couple bucks.
#546 of 855 Old 05-26-2014, 02:23 PM

Another awesome good just happened. We have a neighbor that my children adores and they visit often. Occasionally I will do her landry bc there arent hookups in the two bedroom apts or whatever random favors I can. I popped over today and she was cleaning out her pantry and offered me lots of beans, rice, noodles, etc! Major blessing right now! She was getting ready to leave so I told her Id come by tomorrow.
#547 of 855 Old 05-26-2014, 05:29 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Awesome happyhats!!

I got some bad news.My rent is increasing $50 a month...I t doesn't start till July and I am not trying to panic but I am just barely getting it paid now...I have my name on the apartments that are Hud and I am praying my name comes up soon..I have an appointment to go in and talk to someone about Section 8 housing but I know that list is long as well...could use all your prayers and good thoughts...I am just going to do my best not to panic till next month...

Happy thought...I made $74 at my yardsale this weekend...I just tucked it away to add to Julys rent if I have too...What I didn't sell I gave away...I made a tiny girl very happy...She loved my L's old trycicle...it hadn't sold and it was almost time to pack it up...I gave it too her...That little girl wouldn't hardly get off it so her mom could load it up...lol I am guessing she was about two....

I miss my dad so much but we honored him earlier at he Veterns parade..It felt good smile.gif
#548 of 855 Old 05-26-2014, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter

WEnt to Michaels today, found clearanced Derwent pencils, $54 pencils down to $15 so my cost is $5 plus tax.  (santa shops all year around here and J will be so happy)  24 pack woohoo.  used that $10 gift card

went next door to famous foot wear with a $10 coupon and they gave me and an extra 15% off cuz my phone app wasnt working.  New sandals for mom for a few dollars.  Like a kid, yep, I wore them out of the store!

Had coupons to ToysrUs $3 off and $5 off plus buy one get one 1/2 off of sheligel(sp) animals so got out of there for a few dollars and another holiday present taken care of.

I'm really hurting tonight after all those errands, hoping to turn in early and rest.

made some apple blueberry scones tonight and might have just over done it to myself.  pain to the point of tears but at least there are sweets around now.

Mom to J and never-ending , 0/2014 items decluttered, 0/52 crafts crafts completed  crochetsmilie.gif homeschool.gif  reading.gif  modifiedartist.gif

Seeking zen in 2014.  Working on journaling and finding peace this year.  Spending my free time taking J to swimteam

#549 of 855 Old 05-27-2014, 01:45 PM

The loan wasnt as painful as I thought. And once its paid off we will have extra money a month again and be consumer debt free. But its time for a reality check. My husband and I got used to the income of him working overtime and got sucked into having credit cards to swipe. Ugh. I dont consider us wasteful or financially stupid but its so easy to have these things happen. And whats really harsh is that we are making LESS than we were when we got food stamps and medical. Probably four five hundred less! Double ugh! I could put dd in kindergarten this year and try to get ds in preschool the next so I could get a day job.
#550 of 855 Old 05-27-2014, 01:52 PM

Hit post too soon. Anyway I could give up on gomeschooling . Hubby can look for a better paying job if his job doesnt deliver on a raise this year. But ya know, jobs arent easy to find anymore. We cannot give up insurance without penalty, and even if we could hubby has to be insured for the kids to keep ins. And state insurance for kids is suckig now. We do have money left over for groceries and gas, etc but just barely and its pretty chopped up because of how bills fall. So then we have to really stick to the budget.

But underneath allthis venting I know we can do it. Just gotta budget tightly. Right now numbers are spinning in my head though so Im taking a break. I am freezing some foods, making up breakfast caserole for tomorrow and cleaning house before doing laundry for my neighbor and reorganizing my pantry.
#551 of 855 Old 05-27-2014, 01:59 PM

Overtime is a big part of my husband's pay.  Losing that would be a huge blow to us.  We could do it, but it would be tight.  His OT and per diem make up a chunk of our budget- though I know in a perfect world we wouldn't rely on them.

#552 of 855 Old 05-27-2014, 09:37 PM

I was able to plan about twenty meals with what we have onhand and what my neighbor so graciously gave me. My hubby is also supposed to get an attendance bonus this month and gets five checks in july. So we will be able to stock our freezer up and have some small savings. I hope we can still eek out money for a pool pass and splitting a membership to my sister to the science center. I can do this, we can do this! On the plus side the kids shouldnt need anything but a few pairs of shoes til the end of the yr (in the clothing dept)
sillysapling likes this.
#553 of 855 Old 05-28-2014, 03:06 PM

I thought , I would update ! Soooooo happy right now ! I checked on this Internet sales site and somebody had just posted a 1-year-old dishwasher with warranty left for another year for about 1/3 the price of a new one
And it is a top-selling brand
So when I called , I asked the guy , if he could hold it unil today , since I didn´t have any money until then and at first , he was like " ooooh , I don´t know ! Why can´t you come and get it now ? " , but when I explained my situation , he said ok !
Just went and got it and it looks so nice , like it´s never been used !
Can hardly wait for my friend to come over tomorrow to hook it up !
GO ME !

vbac.gifafter 3 cs fambedsingle1.gifbfinfant.gifHappily single Momteapot2.GIFknit.gif

#554 of 855 Old 05-28-2014, 04:52 PM

Yay!  Happy dishwashing vibes. :) 

#555 of 855 Old 05-28-2014, 09:14 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)

Out of school, no job offers. We have to move another state, my mom owns an apartment that she's letting us rent for relatively cheap, and hopefully the job market will be better, but that still means a 14+ hour drive with a toddler. He's already not doing well with the packing.

We have a decent amount in savings, we did really well for college students in terms of budgeting everything, and it's just really frustrating. If we could just get a @#$ job, we'd be in good shape, even if it wasn't a great job. Hard not to feel like the last four years were a total waste of time. :( Also, the state we're moving to is really stupid- they won't let you apply for benefits, not even healthcare, if you have more than $2k in savings regardless of family size. It's ridiculous. I get having a limit, but that's pretty bad. If it's anything like this state, then childcare costs eat up most of the TANF money, so until we get a job we'll be pretty screwed.

MIL in the UK is letting us stay with her for a few months rent-free and with her paying as much as possible, my partner's going to be looking for a job but I can't. I'm freaking out that I'm going to miss a good opportunity. I have a phone interview tomorrow for a WAH position that I'd love to get, and it's just going to kill me if I get it but then they can't hire me because of this....

familybed1.gif homebirth.jpgnocirc.gifmalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif 

Proud Formula Feeder, I support how ALL parents feed their babies. Breast or bottle, formula or breastmilk, and any combination thereof.

Happily married since 4/30/2009  Our first was born 4/23/2013

#556 of 855 Old 05-30-2014, 08:18 AM

I need to share our blessing !
As you guys know , we had the unexpected expense of a new dishwasher ( that we did get a great deal on ) , so money is tighter this mont than usually
Anyway , i was a bit worried on how we would manage the next couple of weeks !
And today , I get a visit from a lady from our neighbourhood , that volunteers for the local food drive ( that I don´t go to ) and I uess , they had a surplus , so she asked me if I wanted 4 gallons of milk ( with use by date June 4th ) and a whole banana box full of perfectly good peaches , apricots and bananas !
Who am I to say no to something like that ?
I am soooo happy now

#557 of 855 Old 05-31-2014, 11:56 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
Rainbow, it is a skill. I love in Hud housing and not many people have that skill. They have a hard time affording real food so they buy Ramen and koolaid. It's feast or famine. And suggesting something like soaking beans or baking bread or whatever is completely or of their comfort zone.
Care to share? I need ideas, because my rent went down from about 80% of my income to 30% of my income they dropped my SNAP $100, its already not enough as it is! I was already spending about $150 extra in cash on food. Its hard to eat decent on so little when your GF/DF, especially when you need to be as close to paleo as possible and I don't mean organic anything. My body is HURTING bad today because I've been having to eat grains Food is just so dang expensive here! Trying to find pots and clean dirt to grow some stuff (all my hydro stuff is buried in storage and I haven't been able to find it )

We can't get our stuff out of storage for another month because I can't afford a uhaul or pay those strapping boys to move the heavy stuff so I've been scouring thrift stores for the basics. I scored a 12 inch Revere ware frying pan with lid for $5, I LOVE this thing! It puts Teflon to shame when you Pam it Scored one of those huge, adult sized bean bags minus 2/3 of the beans for $8 at GoodWill then picked up a HUGE black trash bag of packing peanuts for $5 and now we at least have a place to sit I was surprised to find out those bags cost around $200Now if only I could find a huge cookie cooling rack for baking. Going to see what boxes I can go though in storage Monday when we get into town. Wish I had a good friend with a truck
tonttu likes this.

Seriously?
#558 of 855 Old 05-31-2014, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post
Care to share? I need ideas, because my rent went down from about 80% of my income to 30% of my income they dropped my SNAP $100, its already not enough as it is! I was already spending about $150 extra in cash on food. Its hard to eat decent on so little when your GF/DF, especially when you need to be as close to paleo as possible and I don't mean organic anything. My body is HURTING bad today because I've been having to eat grains Food is just so dang expensive here! Trying to find pots and clean dirt to grow some stuff (all my hydro stuff is buried in storage and I haven't been able to find it )

We can't get our stuff out of storage for another month because I can't afford a uhaul or pay those strapping boys to move the heavy stuff so I've been scouring thrift stores for the basics. I scored a 12 inch Revere ware frying pan with lid for $5, I LOVE this thing! It puts Teflon to shame when you Pam it Scored one of those huge, adult sized bean bags minus 2/3 of the beans for $8 at GoodWill then picked up a HUGE black trash bag of packing peanuts for $5 and now we at least have a place to sit I was surprised to find out those bags cost around $200Now if only I could find a huge cookie cooling rack for baking. Going to see what boxes I can go though in storage Monday when we get into town. Wish I had a good friend with a truck
Satori , I can relate so well ! We still have tons of stuff in storage , that we need to get out , but at this point , I do not have the money to drive that far to get it , only enough to pay for the storage ! Frust-ra-ting , I tell you !
Plus , i am kind of shying away from buying stuff , even cheap used stuff , since I figure , it is a waste of money , considering that we HAVE stuff ( even if we cannot use it right now lol )

#559 of 855 Old 06-01-2014, 02:42 PM

*sighs*
It should be good news. DH got a promotion and a raise. The raise is just in time to make up for the higher electric bill in summer (yes, we try to cut expenses, but we can never seem to get it under $175). The problem is, he wants to spend the extra money on this over here, and that over there, and this and this... So I get to play gatekeeper and explain that the extra money only goes so far.

Check out my business, Pangaia Metaphysical Store, and radio blog, Pagan Musings.
I'm a witchy mama to DS ('06) and DD ('10) with DH, Stormie, a heathen homemaker daddy.

#560 of 855 Old 06-01-2014, 05:40 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I totally understand Wolfcat - I'm in the same boat.

I have $500 of the tax money, and hopefully after a 2nd book sale this Friday I'll have another $125 at least. Hopefully more if my Sonlight stuff sells. I'm trying to decide if I should put it ALL towards the taxes, or if I should take part of it & buy a new {or newer used at least} laptop. Mine is so old I can't do a lot of stuff on it - it barely will do basic net surfing. I have to use the mobile version of a lot of sites to avoid it locking up. I can't do swagbucks to earn GC or anything. I can't do sweepstakes for the most part either. Right now I'm leaning towards doing a payment plan for the taxes, and using $200 of what I have put back to buy a laptop. I know for sure I am going to use $30 or so to buy a pre-paid smartphone so I can do stuff like Ibotta & Checkout51, which would help a lot by converting SNAP to cash via rebates.

Me, 29, Muslim hijab.gif single mama to T age 7 energy.gif We homeschool.gif saynovax.giffambedsingle1.gif and Love it!
#561 of 855 Old 06-02-2014, 06:34 PM

Satori, I don't really have much advice other than the typical grocery budget cutting tips. Bake your own snacks. Make salad dressings at home. Buy dry beans instead of canned. Bake your own bread. Make your own yogurt. Etc etc. You can only get so far on a very low budget unless you compromise quality. Good food costs. We spend like $350-400 a month for an adult, a teen, and two school age kids.
tonttu and rainbowasylum like this.
#562 of 855 Old 06-02-2014, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowasylum View Post
Overtime is a big part of my husband's pay. Losing that would be a huge blow to us. We could do it, but it would be tight. His OT and per diem make up a chunk of our budget- though I know in a perfect world we wouldn't rely on them.

I have to laugh at this now. Because there was a glitch with my husband's pay this week- and he got NO overtime, and NO per diem. They say they should have it corrected on the next check in the middle of the month. Yep, that's reassuring.

And yes, we got the bills paid on his base salary, but I am budgeting carefully for meals and putting off a couple things I wanted to purchase this week.

I love irony. Really. And back to back to back weirdness messing with our budget.
#563 of 855 Old 06-03-2014, 02:41 PM

so we have the budget written out. We have a plan for once a month shopping with a cooler, allowing us to hit the stratch and dent store, sams and costco. Im also looking into starting up couponing. Im back to hanging clothes but Im keeping the dryer for blankets and emergency use. But alas dd has lost her bike and Im afraid its been stolen. And she is being incredibly rough on her cheap flip flops so Im afraid those will need replaced. Tonight Im putting an iso on our local freecycle for shoes for her and we may run to the cheap mission this week. As for the bike I have a smaller one Im saving for her brother she may have to try to make due with for now.
#564 of 855 Old 06-03-2014, 04:09 PM

yay, dug through and found shoes for dd! Still going to ask freecycle for a few things and post a few items as well.
#565 of 855 Old 06-03-2014, 04:15 PM

I am still here but having major computer issues. Missing you all.

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

#566 of 855 Old 06-03-2014, 04:51 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
So is Whole Foods just really expensive, or does the place we moved charge more for food? The local health food store where we used to live charged $4.50/dozen for pasture-raised eggs, the Whole Foods down here charges that much fro a half dozen. It was a "on occasion" item as it was. I'm really worried that food is just more expensive here, but I'm hoping it's just that Whole Foods is too expensive. We also need to find a butcher- we used to live near one that had free-range meat for roughly the same price as the conventional grocery store meat at far better quality. It wasn't the first place we'd found a butchers like that so I'm hopeful.

I'm worried about the job situation. This summer, the stress is going to be really on my partner- they're going to be job searching while we're in the UK (I can't), trying to get a job that's decent enough to be able to get me a permanent residence over there. The more I look at it, the more I'm sure that we'd be happier if we could live there, and my partner was already pretty sure of that already. And having NHS would certainly be wonderful- I hate how our system works. All of us, including our baby, are uninsured this week because we had to move out of our state and state insurance doesn't transfer. It really is shameful that this country is basically the only developed country without national healthcare or paid maternity leave.

familybed1.gif homebirth.jpgnocirc.gifmalesling.GIFecbaby2.gif 

Proud Formula Feeder, I support how ALL parents feed their babies. Breast or bottle, formula or breastmilk, and any combination thereof.

Happily married since 4/30/2009  Our first was born 4/23/2013

#567 of 855 Old 06-03-2014, 05:51 PM

Got a disconnect on the water bill today - I just can't seem to get ahead. There goes any hope of getting a newer used PC anytime soon.

Going to try the local STVDP & see if they can help since they are the only place open tomorrow that deals with disconnects. Hopefully they will pay $25 of it. While I'm there will see if I can get some pants for dd from their clothing bank - she grew overnight & I don't have any pants to fit her except for a pair of jeans & a pair of overalls. If STVDP can't help with the water bill I'll try the city office - they will pay all of it, but getting in is hard. If I get in there though I will try to see if I can get the city plumbing program to come out & fix my kitchen faucet that has started leaking like crazy.

At least I started doing swagbucks again, and if I am able to keep up my points earnings I figure I can make around $50 a month doing that. It will help. My ebay sales have tanked thanks to this last security breach there.

I have another big used book sale I'm selling at on Friday, and I am praying that I get lots of stuff sold so I have enough to pay the taxes & make it until fall when I can start my sweater gig again. But I am doubtful.

Me, 29, Muslim hijab.gif single mama to T age 7 energy.gif We homeschool.gif saynovax.giffambedsingle1.gif and Love it!
#568 of 855 Old 06-05-2014, 05:09 PM - Thread Starter

RIght now I am so thankful for state health insurance. This week has been medical week.
Monday I had an MRI (my brain is fine but i need to follow up with a neurologist asap). I also had labs and xrays plus several rx filled. can you say THOUSANDS of dollars right there. I also switched to the country mental health system and that is expensive. meds and follow ups. Kiddo's asthma is acting up and i need to get him an md appt.

Still waiting to hear about SSI. I can't write, its all backwards, idk if its stress or honestly something wrong with my brain or some processing disorder. but if i cant write how can i work? My stress is through the roof.

I need to start couponing again but i need to be organized and i just can not quite seem to get there right now (makes me think its a brain problem). I dont have a choice on the coupons, kiddo is eating me out of house and home and FS dont go as far as they used to. I need to coupon.

right now im making pear sauce (like apple sauce but wtih pears yummmm).

My dishwasher is breaking, i hate to call the landlord cuz its a min $50 service fee to fix anything, it might almost be better to buy my own, that way i get what i want but if i dont even have the $50 for the service fee.... everything comes out dirty, ive cleaned the machine, cleaned the jets, cleaned the drain... its just bottom of the line and 10 years old. and i do NOT want to hand wash. (total 3rd world problem i know...)

late notice on DirecTv, shut off notice on electric, internet is current for a few more weeks. late on therapy payments ....

I think i need a hug.

I made chicken for dinner, left over spanish rice for kiddo and we both had salad. tomorrow is finish the left overs day. I can have salads, kiddo can have sandwich, pork chop, and the last of the rice. I also have eggs to use up. maybe egg salad this weekend.

#569 of 855 Old 06-05-2014, 06:07 PM

Zebra - *Hugs* On the couponing - I don't know if it's available to everyone but I got an email for the grocery game's summer pass - it's something like $10 for 12 weeks of all your local stores that have a list. It takes most of the work out of couponing - just file your inserts by date & follow the list.

Same old same old here. Wasn't able to find anywhere to get help with the water bill. I paid it out of the tax money. I am PRAYING that this book sale tomorrow goes really good - I still need like $500 to pay the taxes in full. It's possible if I sell a LOT of my sale books plus my Sonlight stuff, but it would be way more than I've ever sold at a single sale.

Still need to try to find someplace where I can get some clothes for dd. I went through the too big totes & I don't have much really. And 90% of it is tops - we need bottoms. But dd is hard to fit right now - she wears a 7/8, but she is big hipped so stuff tends to not go over her hips a lot of the time. If it fits in the hips, it either is too long in the legs or too big in the waist

I am debating seeing if I can put dd on the list for backpacks from one of the local agencies - they do backpacks sized to the child with socks, undies, 2 sets of uniforms, and a voucher for shoes. Plus all the school supplies on their list. But I'm not sure if we can even get on the list since we homeschool. Most of the stuff we don't need right now or don't need at all, but DD really needs the shoes though - I have no shoes put back for this winter. The only pair I have that is even sorta winter is a pair of mary janes that have seen a lot of wear already, and those won't do when it's really cold.

#570 of 855 Old 06-05-2014, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
Satori, I don't really have much advice other than the typical grocery budget cutting tips. Bake your own snacks. Make salad dressings at home. Buy dry beans instead of canned. Bake your own bread. Make your own yogurt. Etc etc. You can only get so far on a very low budget unless you compromise quality. Good food costs. We spend like $350-400 a month for an adult, a teen, and two school age kids.
Bummer, already do all that. Its being GF/DF thats killing us budget wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysapling View Post
So is Whole Foods just really expensive, or does the place we moved charge more for food? The local health food store where we used to live charged $4.50/dozen for pasture-raised eggs, the Whole Foods down here charges that much fro a half dozen. It was a "on occasion" item as it was. I'm really worried that food is just more expensive here, but I'm hoping it's just that Whole Foods is too expensive. We also need to find a butcher- we used to live near one that had free-range meat for roughly the same price as the conventional grocery store meat at far better quality. It wasn't the first place we'd found a butchers like that so I'm hopeful.
WF is also known as WholePaycheck, its not a place you regularly shop when your on SNAP (food stamps), you may pick up a couple specialty items like gluten free pasta or GF flours if your local grocery stores dont carry it but over all its one of the most expensive grocery stores in the USA. In the US you will not find organic/free range anything for less then twice the price of conventional, usually its 4-6x the price.

Still having some positive stuff going on Yesterday I took the kids to a church clothing closet, I figured I'd be happy if I managed to get 1 summer out fit per kid that wasn't all rags. They sent all of us home with 5 outfits (top and bottom) each! (both girls love their new clothes) I only got 3 since I ran out of time to look after getting the kids set but I'm thrilled we now have summer clothes and they look nearly new. I even got to pick some housewares stuff and came home with a NIB heated mattress cover (yay! no freezing my butt off this winter when temps go sub zero again! Need to get one for dd13) and curtains for dd13's room that she picked out, oh yeah, a memory foam pillow for me They said we could come 2x a year so when schools back in session come back for winter clothes for the kids. I still can't believe we walked out of there with all that stuff for free, I'm very grateful they have the program. We hit the food bank and actually got a few things we can use, looking forward to the one next week that allows you to go 2x a month since they had quite a bit we could eat with our food allergies last time, hoping we get lucky again. I thought they only cut our SNAP by $100 but it was $121 when it loaded on the card. $121 is a lot when your counting pennies for food already.

Still need to figure out gas money to get there, last 2 times I donated plasma I had problems and they had to pull the needle, not to keen on trying again. I had nasty bruising for 2 weeks last time after they kept trying to adjust the needle when they ran into return cycle problems. If I can get some dang furniture in the house and make it look more inviting rather then an empty house I can try seeing about a summer babysitting gig

Seriously?

Tags
Frugality , Finances

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page