2014 Low Income Support Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
1  2  3 4  5  13  ... Last
Frugality & Finances > 2014 Low Income Support Thread
justmama's Avatar justmama 08:33 PM 01-10-2014

:grouphug Sounds like everyone could use one of those.  The new year isn't starting off well for any of us I guess.  

justmama's Avatar justmama 09:22 PM 01-10-2014

Ladies, please wish me luck and cross your fingers and toes for me tomorrow.  I hear about that apartment before noon.  Part of me wants it desperately because it would get us out of this awful unsafe place but the other part would be thrilled not to give up my little furry family members.  But I know we need this and it will save me several hundred dollars a month in rent and utilities.  So think of me tomorrow please.  I need this to happen.

happyhats's Avatar happyhats 09:32 PM 01-10-2014
Good thoughts headed your way, justmama. This is a long shot but could you keep your cats under health reasons. My apt recieves gov subsidies but isnt income based exactly. Anyway when we moved in I was able to keep my cat by getting a doctors note that hurting my cat would hurt my mental health. While it might seem silly that was the only way mgmt would allow her and we have been here five yrs now with her. Its worth an inquiry.
ILoveMyBabyBird's Avatar ILoveMyBabyBird 09:48 AM 01-11-2014

sorry about your dad Mylie

hope you get to feeling well zebra

good luck on the apartment justmama!

I made a huge ubber rant post and lost it a few days ago....ln a nut shell: my interview was moved from last tuesday to this coming monday. The job start date is wednesday. I have a 1/3 chance of getting it...but i called around for in home daycares etc and they want to charge me 7-10$ an hour =( if i cannot bring her with or get my friend to watch her for 5$ an hour I don't think it is going to make sense to take the job right now even when ex has to start helping paying. So I am hoping that if i am offered the job I will be able to pull a sort of miracle out of it. The ideal situation would be bringing her with, it would literally be 3.5 hours/3 days a week since she will be with her dad one day and i wouldn't work on fridays so I am sooooo hoping it works because at 14.25$ an hour and the hours alone it would help me out so much financially right now! 

I have been on full on frugal mode since Jan 1st. Crunching numbers and looking at my debt I get so depressed. I hate that debt so much and want it gone! My savings is so small now too I know that if one lapse in payment happens I will be in deep trouble financially. The crappy weather has helped me to keep from going out so that prevents me from spending money, though i did stock up on clothes for the kids through an online sale for next winter. Things at 3-4$ each i couldn't pass it up. Also got a bday gift. 13 items for 50$ shipped not too bad. 

My new friend wanted to do a last minuate playdate. so i suggested her house or mine. We have taken the kids to place that cost and they don't seem to have a lot of fun (both 2years old) so I thought we could try in home playdates for awhile which only means paying for gas and we only live about 10 miles apart so not too far. 

I started using ibotta a bout a month ago. It is an app for the phone you take pics of receipts for certain products and get money back. I was able to just transfer 6$ to my paypal account. I am just going to ignore that money and use it as a place for a minisavings account for now. I will be interested in seeing how much i rack up! I am not going out of my way to buy unnecesary products and i shop mostly at aldi so i doubt if i will get a lot in my acount, but even a 3-5$ a month will help out.

On the therapy note, if anyone is okay with a bit of christian outreach, there is a national program called Stephen Ministry. The people are trained volunteers but for me it is great to have someone to talk to about my transitioning life. We don't focus a ton on religion. The lady that comes to see me is retired and a pretty liberal Christian and we both enjoy the conversation and company. So for those just needing a person to listen or to vent it is great.

zebra15's Avatar zebra15 07:06 PM 01-11-2014

got a payment delay on the electric... need to work on cable/internet on monday.

rainbowasylum's Avatar rainbowasylum 08:04 PM 01-11-2014

The papers are being drawn up for the house we want this week.  I am keeping fingers/toes/anything else crossed that we get this all done and set by the end of the month. I wouldn't be able to move for at least a month anyway, but it will be to a great little university town on the east coast.  Not so much of this -40 for a month straight crud, and access to the ocean!

My husband will find out on Monday whether he gets transferred where he is hoping to for sure- it would mean staff housing for him- no more paying two housing expenses a month! It would also be a nice raise. So, we are crossing fingers it all works out. 

justmama's Avatar justmama 09:36 PM 01-11-2014

Got the apartment.  Mixed blessing.  We move at the end of the month.  And unfortunately we are in a two bedroom so that means that my 6 year old will be rooming with me.  But hopefully her asthma will start getting a little better once we leave her and it's a brand new apartment that no one has ever lived in so that's ama*ing for me and my ocd.  

Backroads's Avatar Backroads 06:47 AM 01-12-2014

Wonderful to hear about the apartment, justmamma!  I'm sure you'll find even more blessings.

frugalmama's Avatar frugalmama 12:45 PM 01-12-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post

Got the apartment.  Mixed blessing.  We move at the end of the month.  And unfortunately we are in a two bedroom so that means that my 6 year old will be rooming with me.  But hopefully her asthma will start getting a little better once we leave her and it's a brand new apartment that no one has ever lived in so that's ama*ing for me and my ocd.  

Great news! I wonder on the 2 bedroom though - is it a Section 8 apt? I could have sworn I saw a rule in their handbook when I read it a while back when the local wait list opened about people of "two different generations" could not room together - i.e. parent & child could not share a room even if of the same gender. I can try to dig it up if you need. Maybe they only had a 2 bedroom available though? I could see them doing that & putting you on a wait list for a 3 bed since you applied for lack of good housing. Or if not - check pintrest for "triple bunk bed". There is a super cool one that might work to put all your girls in 1 room - it's kind of different & has bunks going different ways, with the under space used for putting storage. Makes me wish I had more kiddos!

rainbowasylum's Avatar rainbowasylum 04:45 PM 01-12-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroads View Post

He graduated last spring with his bachelors in Geology and we're still looking.  He is currently making 10$ an hour plus his army reserves pay.  

With a degree in geology, he could probably look into many of the larger oil companies for work.  You would almost never see him, and you would have to make your peace with the ethics of it, but the money is hard to  ignore as an option. 

Wolfcat's Avatar Wolfcat 05:37 PM 01-12-2014

Ok, so DH isn't actually an "H", legally speaking. We've been together for 5+ years and raise our children, etc. We call each other hubby and wife so as to not confuse people as to the extent of our relationship. In addition, we've never really felt the NEED to get married, if that makes sense.

The other day, I was really low, depressed and anxious about the way things had been going lately. I was feeling unloved by everyone in my life and feeling really worthless as a person. I cried for 6 hours that day (I NEVER cry). DH gets home and I told him everything: my feelings, my insecurities, my anxiety over our life together, how we never really DO things as a couple, spiritually, anymore. He said he feels the same way. Then he said that he'd been waiting until he got a promotion at work, but he was going to ask me to marry him! Cue additional waterworks.

Then, the next day (yesterday), we went shopping with my parents for some clothes for me. There is this place that has larger sizes of sexy clothes! It's a miracle! I picked some out and tried them on. I got most of them, but a few I had to put back because MY BOOBS WERE TOO BIG! I'm a size 22 with a B/C cup, meaning my boobs are a bit small for my size. This NEVER happens. So, now, I'm feeling super sexy, big boobed, and so loved. And then my parents took the kids and gave us money to go to Red Lobster for supper. OMG, I love lobster and I never get to eat it cuz it's too expensive. Then the waiter flirted with me and we got wine and had some really great lovin' time.

Oh, and BTW, I said yes!

LoveOurBabies's Avatar LoveOurBabies 07:53 PM 01-12-2014

Congrats wolfcat, that's awesome!!! :joy

ILoveMyBabyBird's Avatar ILoveMyBabyBird 07:58 PM 01-12-2014

OMG i give up! The universe or whom ever, does not want me working =( I am so disappointed right now. My friend who said she would watch dd for my interview is sick. She didn't even let me know I only found out when I texted her tonight about dropping dd off tomorrow morning and that is when i found out. I thought about the drop in place but with 15$ plus a 25$ registration fee and pretty much knowing my possible friend whom i thought to ask to watch dd if i get the job is not the most reliable because this incident tonight and past ones, I am NOT going to try and go to the interview. Semi distraught but realize it is for the best. Back to the original plan of working next fall when school starts. In all honesty, I stayed home with my kids for now 7.5 years, not too keen on just sticking them 'somewhere' I really want to take the time and effort to research a center for dd that i feel will best meed our needs. So I am going to focus on my one class, taking the praxis, working on job searching and resume  building and looking at daycares and maybe making extra money selling items if i can on CL or ebay etc to pay off some debt. 

happyhats's Avatar happyhats 08:04 PM 01-12-2014
Yay wolfcat! And I really think that this apt will be a blessing, justmama. What are the ages of the girls again? I know you need to be creative with space but I know you can think outside the box. Had lunch with my parents and we are having ham and beans for dinner. Ooh, and brownies. Really just waiting on taxes to get back on track.
justmama's Avatar justmama 05:21 AM 01-13-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by frugalmama View Post

Great news! I wonder on the 2 bedroom though - is it a Section 8 apt? I could have sworn I saw a rule in their handbook when I read it a while back when the local wait list opened about people of "two different generations" could not room together - i.e. parent & child could not share a room even if of the same gender. I can try to dig it up if you need. Maybe they only had a 2 bedroom available though? I could see them doing that & putting you on a wait list for a 3 bed since you applied for lack of good housing. Or if not - check pintrest for "triple bunk bed". There is a super cool one that might work to put all your girls in 1 room - it's kind of different & has bunks going different ways, with the under space used for putting storage. Makes me wish I had more kiddos!

It's  not technically section 8.  It's "affordable housing" or "supportive housing."  I'm getting in on the "Rapid Re-Housing Program" because I'm at serious risk for being homeless because of all the structural and electrical issues with my current rental.  I would link you guys but it says exactly where I live, address and all when I link it because you can see the complex so I'm not comfortable with that.  I think Happyhats might be the only one who  knows where I actually live.    But the complex is state owned and run by a local organi*ation that provides services for homeless and "at risk" people.  They have several complexes and run several shelters.  Fortunately the complex I got in at is literally less than a mile from my house.  So we aren't subject to section 8 rules.  We are subject to state and federal occupancy rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcat View Post

Ok, so DH isn't actually an "H", legally speaking. We've been together for 5+ years and raise our children, etc. We call each other hubby and wife so as to not confuse people as to the extent of our relationship. In addition, we've never really felt the NEED to get married, if that makes sense.

The other day, I was really low, depressed and anxious about the way things had been going lately. I was feeling unloved by everyone in my life and feeling really worthless as a person. I cried for 6 hours that day (I NEVER cry). DH gets home and I told him everything: my feelings, my insecurities, my anxiety over our life together, how we never really DO things as a couple, spiritually, anymore. He said he feels the same way. Then he said that he'd been waiting until he got a promotion at work, but he was going to ask me to marry him! Cue additional waterworks.

Then, the next day (yesterday), we went shopping with my parents for some clothes for me. There is this place that has larger sizes of sexy clothes! It's a miracle! I picked some out and tried them on. I got most of them, but a few I had to put back because MY BOOBS WERE TOO BIG! I'm a size 22 with a B/C cup, meaning my boobs are a bit small for my size. This NEVER happens. So, now, I'm feeling super sexy, big boobed, and so loved. And then my parents took the kids and gave us money to go to Red Lobster for supper. OMG, I love lobster and I never get to eat it cuz it's too expensive. Then the waiter flirted with me and we got wine and had some really great lovin' time.

Oh, and BTW, I said yes!

Wow.  I'm so jealous!  I felt like my boobs had grown and mentioned it to my friend and she goes, "ummmm, you just had your period.  They are swollen."  Lol.  I was thinking to myself, "don't ruin the moment for me!  I was excited!"  But I suppose B/C boobs are respectable right?  Please say yes.  I'm so glad you had a great date night and I'm SO happy that your husband is smart enough to snatch you up when you expressed a desire to marry and didn't let you get away.  He sounds like a keeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyBabyBird View Post

OMG i give up! The universe or whom ever, does not want me working =( I am so disappointed right now. My friend who said she would watch dd for my interview is sick. She didn't even let me know I only found out when I texted her tonight about dropping dd off tomorrow morning and that is when i found out. I thought about the drop in place but with 15$ plus a 25$ registration fee and pretty much knowing my possible friend whom i thought to ask to watch dd if i get the job is not the most reliable because this incident tonight and past ones, I am NOT going to try and go to the interview. Semi distraught but realize it is for the best. Back to the original plan of working next fall when school starts. In all honesty, I stayed home with my kids for now 7.5 years, not too keen on just sticking them 'somewhere' I really want to take the time and effort to research a center for dd that i feel will best meed our needs. So I am going to focus on my one class, taking the praxis, working on job searching and resume  building and looking at daycares and maybe making extra money selling items if i can on CL or ebay etc to pay off some debt. 

I'm sorry BabyBird.  Don't lose hope.  I'm sure you can think yourself out of this box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhats View Post

Yay wolfcat! And I really think that this apt will be a blessing, justmama. What are the ages of the girls again? I know you need to be creative with space but I know you can think outside the box. Had lunch with my parents and we are having ham and beans for dinner. Ooh, and brownies. Really just waiting on taxes to get back on track.

My little ones just had birthdays last week so they are 6, 9 and 13.  We'll need to be creative but I think we'll be okay.  It's really the only move we can make right now so I just have to make up my mind to be truly happy about it.  

Taxes are greatly desired here too.  As soon as I get my stuff from work I'm filing.  I really need this money to get a new car.

frugalmama's Avatar frugalmama 07:13 AM 01-13-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post

It's  not technically section 8.  It's "affordable housing" or "supportive housing."  I'm getting in on the "Rapid Re-Housing Program" because I'm at serious risk for being homeless because of all the structural and electrical issues with my current rental.  I would link you guys but it says exactly where I live, address and all when I link it because you can see the complex so I'm not comfortable with that.  I think Happyhats might be the only one who  knows where I actually live.    But the complex is state owned and run by a local organi*ation that provides services for homeless and "at risk" people.  They have several complexes and run several shelters.  Fortunately the complex I got in at is literally less than a mile from my house.  So we aren't subject to section 8 rules.  We are subject to state and federal occupancy rules.

*snip*

Gotcha - we have some like that here too, except here they are called "income based rental".

happyhats's Avatar happyhats 02:47 PM 01-13-2014
Our housing is weird too. Rent is a flat rate, though they accept hud. You have to be under income guidelines the first year. Could you divide a room in half for the older to get privacy from the youngest? Or splurge on a nice sleeper sofa/futon/daybed for the living room and give the oldest a room plus the two girls the other? I remember you saying your oldest needed space as often teens do lol. Then when you needed space you could send them to their rooms lol!
justmama's Avatar justmama 04:47 PM 01-13-2014

Well occupancy laws state that I can't put them all in the same room so 2 per room only.  Littlest one will room with me and have a little personal reading noook in the GIANT walk in closet that's twice the si*e of my bathroom right now.  We have a set of bunk beds and a loft bed so I was thinking about separatin the bunk beds and putting the loft bed and one bunk bed into the smaller room if there's enough space so that my teen can have room under the loft bed when she wants privacy.  But I'm not sure that room is big enough to do that and still fit all their toys.  The dining room/living room area is large so most of the toys will go out there unfortunately.  We'll make do with the breakfast bar for meals usually I guess and find a smaller dining room table.  I was hoping for a floor plan to show you guys without linking it to the complex but I can't find one.  We are on the third floor but we have a lovely balcony for my plants and a veggie garden in pots(though it's gonna take some doing to get me out there since I'm scared of heights).  And there's a nice large pantry closet which I'm excited about and the kitchen is large with tons of counter space.  Quite a change from my dark and depressing small kitchen here.

justmama's Avatar justmama 04:52 PM 01-13-2014

Hopefully this works.  It's 849sqft total.  For scale of the large closet in the master bedroom at the bottom, those things outside the closet are a washer and dryer.  There's that nook in the hallway that fits a washer and dryer side by side.  And the closet is slightly larger than that nook.  So it's more than large enough for a 6 year old to have a little bean bag or some pillows and a bookcase and a toy or two.

LoveOurBabies's Avatar LoveOurBabies 10:02 PM 01-13-2014

Justmama, that lay out looks pretty good to me. The house sounds really nice overall actually. My house is the same size as yours and it houses the 6 of us well right now (but I don't think will tolerate the addition coming). 

happyhats's Avatar happyhats 10:07 PM 01-13-2014
If you put the girls in the master could the toys be put in your walk in closet? Or could you make a makeshift bedroom in the closet even? Of course that could drastically cut down on storage and the mgmt would frown on it probably. It looks like there is a lg closet in your bathroom too? While that wont help for sleeping arrangements it will help for storage. I dont think sleeping with the six yr old will be an issue unless you had company over. Really a six yr doesnt usually need space. I was just thinking of teen mood swings not making you crazy lol. Maybe you could do curtains on the bunk beds for an oasis? It looks really nice though and Im jealous its brand new lol!

As for here. One good thing about the pantry being bare is I was able to clean it up easily. Im trying to decide if I should get a new mattress for dd come tax time. Its only two yrs old but she has managed to tear a hole in the bottom. I mean a big gaping hole. Im thinking of letting it go a little longer though. Its always covered, theres nothing sharp poking out, and since the kids are still small their legs are nowhere near it. Then I feel like a neglectful parent. But I also think we need a new desktop, which the kids benefit a lot from. Our current one is basically a paperweight right now.
ILoveMyBabyBird's Avatar ILoveMyBabyBird 01:14 PM 01-14-2014

I sometimes think we could have gotten a 2 bedroom but really in my area 895$ is about normal for even 2 bedrooms. There were some housing coalition apartments that were like 650 sq ft and right near the train tracks I think they were about 700$ each. My place is about 1400sq ft plus the 1 car garage which I was told not to park in and houses my extra stuff, my landlords extra stuff and the washer/dryer unit. But dd sleeps with me, so her small bedroom is unused as well, it just has her clothes her bed she will someday use and some of her toys. I have had more than one person comment on my rent amount, but I know other people who live in just as nice neighborhoods paying the same as me or more for less of a place. 

I am majorly pmsing and trying to stay calm about life in general. AF should be here any moment...

I returned an item to walmart so that was 10.85$ back in my pocket. Did some shopping at walmart and aldi and ended up sepending about 58$-10.85 I got back so 47$ and I also earned 2.50$ back on ibotta. I am really racking up the paypal with ibotta now that i have gotten into the hang of it. $12.50 this month total. I am hope to earn back 20$ a month. I also forgot about swagbucks which is really sad because i did most of my christmas shopping online and could have earned quite a bit back. I did have enough bucks for a 5$ amazon g/c I had forgotten i had used it for my straight talk account back in august. Now I have to remember to use it again when I need to refill. I turned in change at coinstar but only had 10.85$. got an amazon g/c so I can use it to pay for my praxis study materials. I also need a new printer! DD somehow broke it and I really need it for coupons and also my class and for resumes and things. I just don't want to pay the money for a new one and i have brand new ink cartidges for it that i just had payed 50$ for so I am going to have to find the cheapest one that will use the same ink cartiges because i cannot lose that 50$ in ink =(

happyhats's Avatar happyhats 01:45 PM 01-14-2014
Yay for a bright spot. Dh got an attendance bonus at work so we can stock up our pantry. Badly, badly needed.
DTmama1 11:14 AM 01-15-2014

I'd like to join in here. At the moment I'm No Income. 

I recently exited an abusive relationship. Ex managed to get temporary custody of our son, and with all the turmoil, my 8 year old daughter is living 2000 miles away with her father. Working on getting both of those things changed. 

I'm feeling blessed to have a free place to stay with the friend of an acquaintance through June. Hoping to find something of my own sooner than that of course, but having a warm, safe place to sleep is wonderful for now. I should be meeting with a domestic violence agency soon to see about transitional housing. Also trying to figure out income. I had planned to apply for SSDI for my son and myself, but with the custody battle that may not be my best bet. Hoping my son will be back with me soon, so I'm hesitant to get something fulltime (son's disability makes it unsafe for him to attend daycare), so I'm probably going to focus on childcare gigs, medical studies, etc for the time being. I've been a fulltime student online as well, but am probably going to take a term break until things are more stabilized. Right now my biggest expense is gas, since the place I arranged to stay is almost an hour south of the city where I had been living (and where my therapist, dr, visits with my son are). 

I got a storage unit for $50 a month for all my belongings. I'm trying to find a better cell phone plan since the one I have has really poor service out here. I still have food stamps from applying in November when my kids were with me, but need to call and report the changes. Applied for Medicaid back in September and kept hitting roadblocks. Need to call and check on the status of that yet again. I should look into the transit system more to save money on gas. This massive todo list, trying to get my life in order. One step at a time...

rainbowasylum's Avatar rainbowasylum 11:24 AM 01-15-2014

Ack, DH's payroll at work was messed up so we are about $400 short this paycheck (they didn't account for tax deductions).  But, other money should be coming in to make up the shortage soon.  I hope. 

We need to call to see if the car payment can come out on the 1st instead of this week though, there just isn't wiggle room to pay that with the shortfall and still pay everything else. Annoying, but hopefully they will be ok with a one time adjustment. 

We have requested deposit to our checking account for our downpayment on the house we are buying, so that will be a chunk of savings gone, then I have to decide what to do about moving. I don't have any really good furniture, and the move is a long one, so I am thinking of selling/pif-ing what I have and starting over at the other end, then using totes to ship things we want to take with us via greyhound freight (by far the cheapest approach here.)  I think it will be less than 10 totes, and a high quote was $50 each, but usually less (depending on weight.)  It would mean $500 to ship the must haves, then having to play catchup on the other end. However moving company quotes have been running well over $5000 and for that kind of money- I can get a lot of furniture on craigslist or through local secondhand stores. 

crazyms's Avatar crazyms 01:22 PM 01-15-2014

Rainbow I definitely think you'll be able to find furniture once you get moved. We're expecting a move later this year and we're doing the same thing with taking household items and ditching furniture because of expense. There are often posts for furniture FREE on craigslist and usually it can be found cheaply secondhand until it can be replaced. You don't really *need* much furniture to begin with either so that's a consideration - I'm thinking bed(s), couch, kitchen table and maybe a desk for us when we get moved to start. 

frugalmama's Avatar frugalmama 01:34 PM 01-15-2014

Still here, barely making it. We're behind on the water bill & internet bill yet again - pretty sure I'm going to have to start calling places to get help with the water bill in a couple weeks. It sounds terrible, but if I'm going to have to get help with the bill I'd rather make it count & get as much help as I can so that I might could not worry a while, KWIM? I'm trying to make it on ebay sales, but the sales just haven't been coming in & I have to pay the credit card with what has come in. I can't afford to lose the credit card right now - it's our safety net in addition to business capital. I would be doing okay except I'm dealing with ebay sales limits, and when I can only sell 12 things a month it's hard to make enough unless I can find some really high dollar things to sell. Have a couple of those listed, but nothing sold yet :( Hoping ebay lifts my sales limits to to something reasonable soon.

Waging war on my house this week - the mess was driving me up the wall. Trying to get it contained & then will donate a bunch of the yard sale stuff to the thrift shop after I go through for anything I think might possibly sell on ebay. Set dd to doing schoolwork that she can do pretty much on her own so that I can take the days & clean. Splurging for pizza tonight - half off Papa Johns :) Water Co has had our water shut off all day fixing pipes, so no dishes/ laundry got done.

Rainbow - what are your must-haves that you'd be moving? If they are books it would probably be cheaper to ship them media mail. Or check into freight costs - might be cheaper to stick it all in totes, then load them onto a pallet & ship it freight, especially if they are lightweight. Or try to find a private trucker going where you're moving & make them a deal - if it's not much it could go with another load. I have friends who do that when they are going back empty from a load - It's a little extra $$$ for them, and a big savings to the person moving.

LoveOurBabies's Avatar LoveOurBabies 05:50 PM 01-15-2014

Rainbow, are you able to hire a box trailer (from a nationwide company) and hook it up to your car? Or anyone you know able to do that (if you currently don't have a car)? It should easily fit the 10 totes and won't cost an arm and a leg. We've always moved our stuff this way. 

rainbowasylum's Avatar rainbowasylum 06:01 PM 01-15-2014

I looked into that, but the driving time is 48-50 hours, which will mean at least 6 days driving in reality. Which kicks the cost up considerably. 

DTmama1 02:40 PM 01-16-2014

Have you looked into Pod-style moving? We used Door to Door when we moved from Chicago to Seattle and it was about $1500 for one of their storage containers. UPack is also pretty cheap. 

Tags: Frugality , Finances
1  2  3 4  5  13  ... Last

Up