can a food safety management software help food businesses? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 3 Old 02-16-2017, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
can a food safety management software help food businesses?

I am so sorry if i posted in the wrong topic, but i cannot find the place to post this thread.

My parents is going to open up a food business. As per regulation, food businesses must put in place, implement and maintain a food safety management system based on Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) principles to ensure the food produced from their premises is safe to eat.

We have read about food safety management software, is this an effective tool to help organizations identify and control food safety hazards?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 04-09-2017, 06:03 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yes, food safety management software help food business industry. One best example here is the Gorilladox Software Solutions. It is a Cloud based software that brings all the required Food Safety Systems into one easy-to-use software. Our system has a proven track record in the market and has helped over hundreds of users to successfully pass GFSI Certification Audits. Contact Darryle Guarino at 404-859-7385 and ask him directly how the software will work for your business. You can also visit www.gorilladox.com. Surely, you will find it useful for your business.
#3 of 3 Old 04-21-2017, 01:28 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Thanks for posting but they already got an FSMS. The one from Verse Solutions has integrated tools as well and my parents said it will help them achieve an audit-ready state.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page