Azure standard questions - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 01-30-2006, 04:21 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't get it or I'm too tired to understand so I think I need help. Is there a shipping fee? I notice we are on the truck route but it doesn't say where it delivers, do they drop at one location or bring it to your house? If I'm reading it correctly I also have to order $400 at one time, is this right? I think I'd prefer to go via UPS (since the min. appears to be $40) so is there a charge for having it shipped via UPS? Also if you pick UPS do you still have to follow delivery times? I'm sure if I call tomorrow they would answer my questions but the twins always scream when I get on the phone so if I could get answers here it would help. TIA!
#2 of 2 Old 01-30-2006, 04:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
IT IS A LITTLE CONFUSING TO ME AS WELL, BUT BASICALLY THERE IS A TRUCK THAT DRIVES DOWN A CERTAIN ROUTE, AND A PERSON DESIGNATED TO BE AT THE DROP OOP ,CAPS

So, I would call and find out who your person is, and when your drop off times are/cut-off dates for ordering. There may be a small amount you have to meet to order, I don't remember, but it is way under $100. Have them send you a catolog and schedule as well. You can order by phone, with a credit card or however. I don't think they charge you until they make th eactual delivery.

you can become a drop person if you want, and have a minimum of $400 to meet, and you could get other people interested and get them to order through your drop-off point. I don't know exactly how all that works, MIL used to do it though.

There is no UPS option. No shipping charge. HTH!

Due with number 5 in August. We do all that crunchy stuff.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page