Quoted: 0 Post(s)
wow bry!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#422 of 832 Old 05-11-2007, 06:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Well, I spoke to my "friend" today and she claims she put money into the account AND sent money to the school. She DOES have a point that the debt collectors aren't hounding me, and I just got the thing from the bank yesterday- and if the check had truly bounced, the debt people would have been harrassing me before I even got the bank notice. So maybe it was just a little glitch and not a major worry. She also claims that the school recieved her money order today, I'll call or email them on Monday to verify this. It's certainly in character for her to claim "it's done" on Friday but not actually locate both a stamp and a mailbox before the following Wednesday.

So I took 2 kids to the homeschool event (DS was up late and in a pissy mood all day becaues I was completely freaked out last night and didn't do the normal bedtime routine- he fell asleep with his clothes on and the lights on araound 10:30ish last night, so he missed the school bus.) Then I went to the supermarket on the way home to get chicken for Shabbos, DD2 had a fit in the parking lot because she wanted to go home first so she walked home from there (about 5-6 blocks away) and then I came home, collected DD1, went to the chiropractor, and my car wouldnt' start.

So my Mom rescued us from the chiropractor and the tow truck will collect the car and bring it to the shop. Thank G-d my parents are paying for both the car repair and the towing!!! I'm starting to think adulthood is overrated. Maybe I'll just stick with adolescence forever.

Ruth, single mommy to Leah, 19 (in Israel for another school year), Hannah, 18 (commuting to college), and Jack, 12(homeschooled)
#423 of 832 Old 05-11-2007, 07:40 PM - Thread Starter

Oy! Ruth.

My adventure began in Ellerbe, where I couldn't find the street I needed to turn on. I asked a guy (it's all out in the booneys by the way) and found it. Got to the camp site and walked all over before I found "the guy". The camp is 20 minutes away but i was on the road for nearly two hours Dang this car gets good gas mileage! So he says thanks and thats it. They were painting the interior of the pool so I am sure he didn't feel like getting out and it was hot so he may have been cranky and I didn't say I was coming.

But I got to see the place and its SOOO cute. Totally a mix between the camp of "Parent Trap" and that freaky camp horror flick.

Then went into Laurinburg and had a semi interview with a childcare center. it's a in-home center and I would have the 3-4 year old -WOOHOO!!! I would have only EIGHT. Talk abot cool. The girl I talked to said she would definitely be calling me after she talked to her director. I left my resume but took the HUGE packet of an application.

Will call the three other places I apllied for on Saturday and will mail off the application for the childcare center tomorrow.

I feel like I have really accomplished something today
#424 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthla View Post
I'm starting to think adulthood is overrated. Maybe I'll just stick with adolescence forever.
I totally agree!!! Just today I was thinking back to when I met DH (I was 19 at the time) and how much easier my life was back then, life was good. And that was only TWO years ago!!!!!

(not that it's bad now, it's just harder)
#425 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 10:16 AM

Adulthood is overrated.
#426 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 11:12 AM

We were breathing a little easier for a while because DH got a new job as a welder. It looks like it's going to be permanent, which is awesome because for many years now all he's been able to get in this city is temporary contracts, which makes it impossible to plan our life or save for a house or anything.

He only started at 10 dollars an hour (CDN). Obviously this isn't enough to support a family (I make very little with my part time job) but we figured, after he gets hired on after 90 days, his pay will go up.

But he found out the other day from one of the other workers there that the boss does not give raises. There is a guy DH works with who's been there for 5 years, and STILL makes 10 dollars an hour.

So now we feel so disappointed. We were so excited that DH finally had a "real" job after more than 5 years of looking, but it's just another dead end. We'll never make enough money to pay off our massive credit card debt and save for our house.

What's more, we have a big car, this job is about a half hour drive away, so we've been going through tons of gas. And his boss is the kind who makes the employees buy everything, work gloves, tools etc, so he's going to end up making less with this job than when we were on welfare.

And he already injured himself pretty badly once. We want so badly to escape this life and try our hand at scratching out an existence out in the country, but how will we EVER save up enough to buy a property when we can't even afford groceries and gas?

I know all you mamas understand that feeling of looking far down the road of your life, and thinking "My god, 10, 20, 30 years from now we're STILL going to be wondering how to pay for groceries..." There just doesn't seem to be any way out.

Bookworm mom to three wonderful children. homeschool.gif
#427 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 12:17 PM

dillpicklechip, that's CRAZY!!!! welders are in high demand all over canada and making boatloads of money. my best friend welds 3 - 6 months of the year and takes the rest of the year off, every year. she loves it. she gets short, superhigh paying contracts in bc and alberta, works for exactly as long as she has to, then goes home to her babies and husband. why on earth don't you move to a place where welders are in demand? there's no need for a welder in north america to be at all impoverished.
i hope something much better comes and lands in your laps mighty soon.
#428 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 12:30 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by josybear View Post
dillpicklechip, that's CRAZY!!!! welders are in high demand all over canada and making boatloads of money. my best friend welds 3 - 6 months of the year and takes the rest of the year off, every year. she loves it. she gets short, superhigh paying contracts in bc and alberta, works for exactly as long as she has to, then goes home to her babies and husband. why on earth don't you move to a place where welders are in demand? there's no need for a welder in north america to be at all impoverished.
i hope something much better comes and lands in your laps mighty soon.
Thats what I was thinking too and you should never have to buy your own work supplies!

Seriously?
#429 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 01:00 PM

I know...the problem is first of all DH is not certified (nor is he certified as a millwright which is really his specialty--long story) and also...although we realize moving ANYWHERE else would be better than trying to stick it out in this s**t town, we just don't know how. (I know that sounds whiny and lame, but it's true). We are absolutely broke. Our credit cards are maxed from living for years without steady employment. How do you go about moving when you don't have any money? DH might be lucky enough to get a job in another city, but we've thought of that and we don't know where he would live while he was working (in the car I suppose) to save up enough to move the family. I just can't wrap my mind around the logistics of it. How do you just pack up and move to a new part of the country with no money and two kids?

I guess we're going to have to find a way to move anyway though. We're in Windsor, which is a city that is dying a slow death with all the shutdowns of the auto plants. There is NO work here.

#430 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 01:14 PM

can your dh go back to school and you can all live on student loans while he gets his welding ticket? it only takes a year and he'd be eligible for much better jobs. more debt sucks, but a welding ticket would make a huge difference for your family.
#431 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 02:11 PM

Yes Josybear we have considered that...getting so much more debt is kind of scary though, we're also still paying off student loans from when he was taking mechanical engineering but didn't finish...

It's so hard to know what to do. We always feel like we don't have any good options available, we just have to pick between several yucky options. Our own fault--we made some really bad choices in the past, and now it's biting us in the butt! :

#432 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 02:14 PM

#433 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 03:28 PM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to offer my support. We were there.

I remember the sinking feeling of realizing we couldn't afford to live in our cheap little apartment anymore-- that we would have to move in with dh's parents. I don't know what we would have done otherwise. And then the feeling that we would never get out. : I would tell our story but what's the point? I don't want to relive it. It was rough. Very humbling to say the least.

Anyway. DH finally got a good job, a really good job. It started out as temporary work but it gave him the chance to prove himself-- that's all he needed, someone giving him a chance-- and he was quickly made permanent and since then-- within one year-- he has been given two raises already and will be getting another raise soon. : Now we finally have cellphones-- us!-- and we are buying a second car-- it's only a $500 car but still-- I feel so blessed at our good fortune I don't know what to do sometimes. We are really making a lot of money now, compared to where we were, and it is weird to have health insurance and dental insurance and be putting away money towards a 401k. : But of course we are still dealing with the ramifications of our past misfortune. It has taken us this whole year to catch up on our bills and pay off poart of our credit card debt, and the rest of our credit card debt will be paid off this year. Oh and there are medical bills to pay off too. And of course we are still trying to ressurect our credit. So it will take us a while to "catch up".

But I just wanted to say, I know where you guys are coming from, at least on some level, and so I can understand. I know it might feel like you will be "stuck" forever but don't let yourself think that way. I don't want to say "things will get better" because what do I know? But at least in my case, they did, so I hope perhaps I can offer a little hope. If not then I certainly hope I don't offend.

Love to everyone.

♥ blogger astrologer mom to three cool kiddos, and trying to figure out this divorce thing-- Blossom and Glow ♥

#434 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionTigerBear View Post
Hi everyone. Just wanted to offer my support. We were there.

I remember the sinking feeling of realizing we couldn't afford to live in our cheap little apartment anymore-- that we would have to move in with dh's parents. I don't know what we would have done otherwise. And then the feeling that we would never get out. : I would tell our story but what's the point? I don't want to relive it. It was rough. Very humbling to say the least.

Anyway. DH finally got a good job, a really good job. It started out as temporary work but it gave him the chance to prove himself-- that's all he needed, someone giving him a chance-- and he was quickly made permanent and since then-- within one year-- he has been given two raises already and will be getting another raise soon. : Now we finally have cellphones-- us!-- and we are buying a second car-- it's only a $500 car but still-- I feel so blessed at our good fortune I don't know what to do sometimes. We are really making a lot of money now, compared to where we were, and it is weird to have health insurance and dental insurance and be putting away money towards a 401k. : But of course we are still dealing with the ramifications of our past misfortune. It has taken us this whole year to catch up on our bills and pay off poart of our credit card debt, and the rest of our credit card debt will be paid off this year. Oh and there are medical bills to pay off too. And of course we are still trying to ressurect our credit. So it will take us a while to "catch up".

But I just wanted to say, I know where you guys are coming from, at least on some level, and so I can understand. I know it might feel like you will be "stuck" forever but don't let yourself think that way. I don't want to say "things will get better" because what do I know? But at least in my case, they did, so I hope perhaps I can offer a little hope. If not then I certainly hope I don't offend.

Love to everyone.
Thank you, I have been doing the "things will never get better" thing way to much lately: I don't want to think like that but it's so hard not to.
#435 of 832 Old 05-12-2007, 07:32 PM

Dillpicklechip... sometimes you HAVE to go "backwards" to be able to move forwards! If going back to school could get you the school $$$ you need to live on... maybe you can squeeze every penny for all its worth and be able to get out then. Yes you will have more debt, BUT you will have the ability to have a better future! {{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}

Ruthla... sounds like it might be time to possibly give up this friend. She is too toxic and bringing you down. Has she affected your credit yet?
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Well I hope you get those transcripts! If not the homeschooling does not need them (unless your state has a different law).

Potty Diva... fingers crossed for the job! It's sounds like a good deal!

Resistance is futile Matey
#436 of 832 Old 05-13-2007, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthla View Post
I'm starting to think adulthood is overrated. Maybe I'll just stick with adolescence forever.
I think about this, but then I think, what am I going to do when my mom dies and it's just us and the kids :. We live with my mom and she pays for almost all of the bills. I know we couldn't make it if we had to pay rent, food, electric. We tried for 4 years and we just couldn't do it. To be fair though, my mom is disabled and she would still be in a nursing home if I weren't here to help her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillpicklechip View Post
I know all you mamas understand that feeling of looking far down the road of your life, and thinking "My god, 10, 20, 30 years from now we're STILL going to be wondering how to pay for groceries..." There just doesn't seem to be any way out.
I hate feeling this way, it's so frustrating. Most of our friends have houses and good jobs and real adult lives, and I feel so left behind. The world has moved on, but we haven't moved on with it.

So I think we have lost all our medical insurance :. Our health insurance company sent a letter saying if we didn't send in everyone's birth certificates then we would lose coverage. Well I never got around to getting the youngest one's so I sent in what I had from the birth center and I have to hope it is enough. Then we got a letter yesterday saying we lost our Medicaid because we didn't fill out a renewal form and send it in in time. I love my dh dearly but he is so bad about doing stuff like that. When I asked him about it, he said he forgot about it . Hopefully he can call our caseworker and get it started again. You would think that since dh is a caseworker, he would have remembered to fill out our paperwork!!

Anyway Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!!
#437 of 832 Old 05-13-2007, 09:17 AM

Happy Mother's Day mamas!!!

I just tried calling my own mom - she's at the beach! I'm stuck home with a sick baby girl and Dh is already at work and won't get home until 1-2am. I plan on baking a little chicken for dinner, but with Rhi sick that's all for my grand plans.

Quote:
Thank you, I have been doing the "things will never get better" thing way to much lately I don't want to think like that but it's so hard not to.
Last year during our series of unfortunate events, I kept asking "Good dog, what next?" Well, the universe kept answering! Finally I stopped asking I'd always thought of myself as being able to take things in stride but last year really wore me down to the point of despondancy.

It's a little better now, but only due to the help of SSs. But I don't see how we're going to move ahead from here at all, because so far nothing has changed. (Dh still waiting to move up to the cooking line and we don't know why, so no more raises until that happens) I'm just hoping to be patient and "what to do" will come to me eventually.
#438 of 832 Old 05-13-2007, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jenna~ View Post
I hate feeling this way, it's so frustrating. Most of our friends have houses and good jobs and real adult lives, and I feel so left behind. The world has moved on, but we haven't moved on with it.
Yeah, I know what you mean! I feel left behind sometimes too. My younger sister and her husband bought a house while in their early 20s, they have two nice cars and they go on vacations every year. I was the older, more "responsible" sister who did better in school and everyone thought I would have a great life, and yet I managed to start messing it up big time as soon as I got out of highschool. It's embarassing for me to see my younger sisters get ahead in life when I'm a complete failure.

And I have to admit, sometimes I'm a bit jealous too. What I wouldn't give to go on a real vacation! My parents go on two caribbean cruises per year, and show us all the pictures, and it makes me feel terrible because we dont even have the money to pay for gas to take a Sunday drive. I am so sick of this ugly, stinky city and I never get to leave it. :

Ugh, now I'm depressed...sorry for the gloomy mood! It's so hard though to stay "up" when it's impossible to ignore that everyone around you has so much more than you!

#439 of 832 Old 05-13-2007, 02:07 PM

Happy Mother's Day Everybody!!!

I'm still in a fibro-flare. It hurts to sit still, it hurts even more to move. DS is, well, acting like a 5yo. I still don't have my car back. I bought stuff on Friday for a BBQ today, and DD1 is complaining because I forgot to get veggie dogs. Well, she can walk to the supermarket if it means that much to her! It's not like I didn't buy corn on the cob, baked beans, etc- she'll have plenty to eat.

Ruth, single mommy to Leah, 19 (in Israel for another school year), Hannah, 18 (commuting to college), and Jack, 12(homeschooled)
#440 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 08:31 AM

I just found this thread. I think I belong here. We have a low income, but our actual outgoings are low, so technically we should be well off. But we're not. I'm paying around £700 a month on debt repayments. Totally our own faults, so i can't really complain. But its just such a huge chunk of our income every month. The only reason we can survive is the Working Families Tax Credits that we are able to claim.

My dh just started a new job. It pays £7.76 an hour. He is delievering buses and other large vehicles all over the country. He gets travel allowences, overnight allowences and bonuses, which are all untaxable. Apparently you can earn up to £600 a week. Last week he earned £293 clear. That's the most he's ever earned!

So why are we worse off than ever before? Well, before he went away he paid some bills, which put us just over our overdraft. He thought he was getting paid on Thursday, which is the day he used to get paid on. I have several standing orders set to come off on Thursdays. But he didn't actually get paid until the Friday. The bank tried to take the standing orders off, and they bounced. Then they charged me £38 for each S/O that bounced! I got a £76 charge! The cost of the standing orders was only £50 total!!! Worse of all they didn't pay the standing orders, so I am £50 short on those and £76 down on the charges. So now my bank is showing as having £2 available, and that's £2 before it goes over the £250 overdraft. DH phoned them and asked for a temporary increase in the overdraft and they said no!!! At one point we had a £1,600 overdraft! We had been working hard to get it down and kept reducing it. I don't see what the problem is now?

So I had no money for food for this week. I owe my mum £60 from about a month ago. Every week I've looked at the bank and realised I don't have anything to pay her back with this week and she'll have to wait till next week. I feel really bad about it. It looks as if I haven't made any effort to pay her back. DH owes his dad £28. I booked him a cheap hotel for a night while he was staying away last week and when he got there his card was declined. He had to phone his dad and have him pay over the phone with his credit card. His mum gave us a loan of £120 for this week so we could buy shopping. Phew! I have bought a whole weeks worth for £65, and we filled the car with £10 of petrol. HOPEFULLY nothing will go wrong until dh gets paid on Friday. It's just that, when he does get paid the bank balance will only just go above zero, and by time all the other standing orders have come off it will be back in the negative again. How will I ever get out of this???

We are going to have (another!) baby in October, and this sounds really terrible, but I wish October would hurry up so we can claim more money. In the UK every child gets child benefit, which is £15 a week for the first child and then £10 for each other child. I'd really LOVE to use that money for my childrens benefits, like put it into savings for them or use it to pay for activities and things for them, but I have to use it to pay for food and other essential things. So when we have another child we will get an extra £40 a month, which should help out. The amount of Working Families Tax credit you can claim is dependent on your earnings and how many children you have. If you have a baby under one you can claim an extra "baby element". (I don't know why - babies cost nothing!) DH checked the online calculator and it looked like we could be able to claim £7,000 a year! (that's about the equivilent to me working a part time job)

Sorry I am making this post a bit long! But I'm just so stressed about everything. At the start of the year I started saving £10 a week for Christmas, but every week I've had to pull that money back to balance the accounts. My Christmas savings are a grand total of £0.57 : I need to find some way to start putting something by for Christmas. We don't have any life insurance, or pensions or savings or anything! We just can't afford to have them.
#441 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 11:18 AM

sarah0404- sorry everything is so sucky for you right now. can you cancel or change the date on the standing orders? but it sounds like things are going to get better, once you get a few things sorted out. i started making a little more this month and so i'm paying off all the debt i incurred when i was making less than it cost to live. once everything is paid off we'll be better off. i just try to think long-term, you know?

i just need to whine for a minute. this has nothing to do with money. go ahead and skip it, i'm just getting crap off my chest.
yesterday i got home from a night shift feeling awful. i'd thrown up at work and been swallowing vomit back the whole bus ride home. (i'm 6.5 months pregnant) i was really hoping that ds and dh had had a good night so i could curl up in a little ball and die.
but nope. ds is sick and had been coughing all night. dh didn't think to give him honey water or cough syrup, he just lay there and got more and more frustrated because he couldn't sleep. when i got home he was furious and exhausted and really, really crabby. so he went and napped for most of the day while i watched poor sick ds between runs to the bathroom. i didn't have so much as a sip of water all day because i couldn't, i just felt sooooo awful.
towards the evening dh got up more rested but just as cranky. i made him take ds for a walk so i could get some rest. he carried on forever about all the homework he had to do, blah blah blah... eventually he took ds and i got some sleep. that was the only good part of the day. all evening he did homework and i watched ds. dh got all pissy every time ds coughed. :
finally bedtime came. it was fan-freaken-tabulous. we ended the evening by swearing at each other and storming off to different rooms. i was stuck with the sick toddler. he nursed down as easily as anything, but around midnight every bit of food he'd eaten all day came back up, topped with a lovely sauce of breastmilk and stomach acid. then he rolled around in it while i was rushing to turn on the light and get things cleaned up. cleaning up a massive puddle of puke is not actually fun for someone struggling with bad nausea. i lay awake fantasizing about throwing dh out for half the night. (i should insert here that normally dh is a great dad and husband. just not lately, i guess. )
this morning dh left early, still in a huff. ds is whiny and sick. i want to hurl but i haven't ingested a single thing in 32ish hours. between not eating or drinking, breastfeeding and gestating, i don't have the energy to move and have a killer headache. ds is out of the medicine that's made him not cry constantly. it's raining. i have a million things to do before work. i just want to go back to bed and stay there for a million years.

oh, and just before i hit submit on this post ds brough me a shirt of his that he dunked in the toilet. in interests of saving water we only flush when it gets critical, and it was almost at the flushing point, so the shirt was really, really gross.

i guess it's time to do laundry... :
#442 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 11:34 AM

Josybear...

Your post worries me...you're not even drinking water? You're going to get really dehydrated...have you been able to keep anything down since you posted?

(Btw, I understand about the toilet thing...we do that to save water too! )

Sarah, I feel for you. Don't you just hate banks? :

#443 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 12:24 PM

josybear

sarah0404 Welcome to the tribe We also don't have any sort of insurance or pay into any sort of pension...we're not even making enough to cover the bare bones neccessities. Insurance is considered a luxury at the moment.
#444 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 01:18 PM - Thread Starter

Ok, gonna be a little selfish right now, but after I come back from job hunting I will respond to posts.

I NEED MONEY!! What happened to the days when I could walk into a place and have a job the same day?

I hate waiting. I am bummed. Ok so I have only been looking for work since Friday morning- but still!

Here is what the dealio is so far:
Food Lion calls you, you don't call them
4H has to do the criminal check through NC State Uni and it takes from 2-7 days, then the 4H camp people call you
The library job does close until the 18th (for apps)
The childcare center I called is waiting for my app to arrive (I mailed it to save gas)
The other childcare center gave me a phone interview and the owner will call me back by the end of this week- or I should call them on Friday.
Um...
I'm going to the Employment Security Commission as soon as I shower I found a few more positions that I qualify for.

I just hate waiting

Why can't I just find a good live-out nanny job or a summer job caring for school aged kids for the summer

I think I'll make a flyer and post it around town.

Ok, here I go...
#445 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 02:30 PM

pd, i would call food lion. if they're going to give you the job they'll give it to you no matter if you call or not. but i know about the suckiness of job hunting and the dreaded wait... who doesn't.
i hope someone calls you today with a killer offer.

thanks for your concern, ladies. i've choked down a bowl of oatmeal and amd trying some preggo tea now. i've cancelled most of what i need to do today and am taking it easy, as much as i can with a cranky toddler.
#446 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 03:19 PM

Well, it looks like I will be babysitting on a regular basis which is more than I thought. I talked to the mom today and we settled on 2.50/hr and agreed that we would see how that goes for the first week and if I feel I need more we'll go up to $3/hr. Even so, that is the temporary arrangement until she applies for DSS daycare subsidy and b/c it's 3 kids and not more I'll qualify to recieve the money directly from DSS so that will likely turn out to be more money.

Clear as mud? I'm going on 3 hours sleep so I'm trying the best I can I just feel relieved a bit more money will be coming into our household and just had to share my gladness.
#447 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 04:31 PM - Thread Starter

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have an interview with the newspaper (circulation clerk) at 4:30
and an interview at a childcare center at 10 a.m. tomorrow (2 yr old teacher)

I am nervous and could just vomit!
#448 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 05:33 PM

Good Luck Potty Diva! Just don't vomit during the interview!

Good luck with the babysitting Jesse!

#449 of 832 Old 05-14-2007, 05:53 PM

Jesse! That is awesome!!!

PD--Sending happy interview thoughts your way!

we're still waiting to hear about a job offer for dh....
we are so hopeful

and we decided I am definitely going back to school. Not how I wanted--I didn't want to do one of the online degree programs, but it is better than not going at all.
so.....for the first quarter I will be doing school and work....and kids, since hopefully dh will get this other job
and then after that, I'll drop my job, since it is atrocious and unreliable and dead end and and and and and
then I'll actually be able to spend TIME with my kids instead of just being a warm body in the house.

mom to three boys:  reading.gif(18 bigeyes.giffencing.gif(10&7)
#450 of 832 Old 05-15-2007, 12:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
and we decided I am definitely going back to school. Not how I wanted--I didn't want to do one of the online degree programs, but it is better than not going at all.
Which school will you be going to? I'm getting my Associates through an online program, but will be transferring to a "real" school for my Bachelors.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page