Oct No-Spend Challenge: End of the month is here. Hang on No-spenders Almost There! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 04:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
:

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#62 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 05:51 PM

Costco question: For those of you with memberships, where do you see the biggest savings? I'm debating, but haven't taken the plunge, yet, as we really only buy cat food, litter and food on a new basis. All of our clothes and gifts are either thrifted or acquired via trade.
#63 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blsilva View Post
At this point, if I can even cut my spending some, I'm going to consider it a victory. Cut a little every month, right?
Right! to you and all the others here! You can do this!
#64 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 08:48 PM - Thread Starter

Frog -- We made a price list and went to Costco armed with prices from local grocery stores and Walmart...and then we compared how much we would save buying certain items and the savings in milk and bananas ALONE was more than the $50 joining cost. So we joined and we definitely shop there.

We don't buy many processed foods, but in Vermont anyway Costco has the cheapest milk, cheese, cream, bread, bananas, oranges, apples, spinach, organic carrots, coffee, and eggs.

We don't buy any paper products or diapers, so I don't know about those things.

We also got some super cheap snow tires there and I saved $80 on contact lenses from Costco. They tend to have great prices on the big stuff.

#65 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 09:44 PM

I think the KEY for me this month is not only to stay out of some stores (Kmart, Target, Old Nave, etc) but also just to stay OFF internet sites..Like etsy and diaperswappers!
#66 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 10:22 PM

woohoo! I'm so excited that tomorrow is October and i get a FRESH start w/ my spending! Today we went a little nutso and ate out, bought random craft stuff (some i "needed" to make my Jesse Tree ornaments for advent...) most wasn't "needed" though.

Tomorrow i plan on making a menu for 2 weeks, because i'm getting really lazy in my cooking again...so that's gotta stop!

I also think one of my goals for October will be NO THRIFT STORE SHOPPING and NO EBAY!!!! (unless i'm selling). My "window" shopping is costing me too much

Heres to a new start!
#67 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 10:27 PM

1. Please introduce yourself and tell us anything you think it would help us to know about yourself.

I'm new to this thread, but I need accountability. With my dh far away on business, it's way too easy to let things get out of hand.

2. Please tell us why you have decided to spend nothing (or spend significantly less) for the Month of October. Memorize these goals and recite them to yourself before all purchases.

I want to make serious progress. We have a big shovel if we just use it.
Christmas needs to be in cash this year. Period.
If dh's plan for a family vacation is going to happen, that also needs to be in cash, so I need to get the money saved instead of frittering it away.

3. No spending is hard work. You need a plan. Please tell us your game plan -- how do you plan to approach no spending for a month?

I have a well-stocked pantry. I need to use it.

We can have lots of fun at home and don't need to go shopping to fill time. Remind self of this frequently as it gets hard to stay home sometimes.

Fall is finally here, so we can go for lots of walks.

Remember to work on all of the UFOs in the craft room instead of starting new projects.
#68 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 10:39 PM

1. Please introduce yourself and tell us anything you think it would help us to know about yourself.

I'm Amy,a sahm to 4 kids and wife to Joel for almost a decade

2. Please tell us why you have decided to spend nothing (or spend significantly less) for the Month of October. Memorize these goals and recite them to yourself before all purchases.

-First of all, I've been busy de-cluttering and don't want to bring in more stuff to replace what's gone.

-In August dh took a week off work for a family vacation and we've had trouble recovering from that, not to mention adoption expenses! I know my buying things we don't really need has been a factor in that. I feel so much better not worrying about money and want to get back there.

-I'm just sick of knowing, yet not acting on the fact that if I resist the temptation to buy something in the moment, I'll rarely wish that I bought it later, if I even think about it again.

3. No spending is hard work. You need a plan. Please tell us your game plan -- how do you plan to approach no spending for a month?

-I plan to spend more time at home cleaning/de-cluttering and less time out and about where I end up spending money.

-I plan to cook more and not eat out

-I plan to stay off of FSOT at thebabywearer.

-I'm going to allow myself to buy some new diaper inserts that I need at the end of the month if I do well.

-I'm looking for at least 17 zero spending days.

Thank you so much for this thread!!

~ Amy

#69 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 10:52 PM

It's my first time. I'm Rhi. I'm SAHM to ds 7 and dd 2. I've always considered myself very frugal. Dh and I have never had much debt. Just student loans (payed off last year) car payments on one car (will be payed off soon) and morgage. If we use ceditcards at all, we pay them off at the end of the month. If we don't have the money, we don't buy it.

Dh's wage isn't great but it's not bad and we live in an area with very low housing costs.

We have always budgeted with an alowance for savings and for yearly extras, like if the car needs fixing or the hot water tank goes. Things like traveling south to see family, birthdays and christmas come out of that fund too.

Last year we sold our old house in a high market and bought here. We ended up making quite a profit on our old house. It had nearly doubled in value in the two years we lived in it. Rather than putting it all into the new house, we left some of the profit in a high interest savings account to have avaliable for renivations that are ongoing on the house. We've done a bunch of stuff and there is still more to do.

Well over the last year we have found ourselves getting a little slack with our budget. We are consistantly over each month and it getting to be more and more. This month we're almost $200 over budget. We are also dipping into our renovation and extra expences fund for things we don't really need and it's adding up. I want to have money left over to finish the renos on our house. And we almost through extras fund and there is still christmas, and some work that needs doing on the car.

So I need to get back on track.

My pantry is quite well stocked so I'm going to be trying to eat out of it as much as possible.
I'm limiting myself to 2 trips to the grocery/week.
I'm making a meal plan and a list and sticking to it.
No pre-pakaged food. I'll do baking for snacks and treats.
No shopping other than my 2 gocery trips/week
I can easily walk to the grocery store, library ect so my goal is to not drive the car more than once a week. I'm going to try and get dh to drive less to, he can walk to work if he leaves early enough. It takes him about 20 min.
Next weekend is thanksgiving and my inlaws are comming so I'm alowing $50 for wine, chips, snack ect but no more and I'm going to shoot for less. (we already have our turkey)

So, there you go. Wish me luck!

Let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honor and humility, mirth and reverence within you.)0(
#70 of 1542 Old 09-30-2007, 11:12 PM

I'm a SAHM/WAHM/student mama to almost 7MO DS. DH is here too. I'm not spending b/c we have little income, unpredictible oil bills, tuition payments, and want to build an emergency fund--or keep building one if there's anything left after tuition. I plan to simply buy nothing unnecessary--except maybe the ebook I mentioned earlier... I've been doing the challenge since I think--July, and it gets easier. I also hope to cut down our grocery budget, make more nutritious meals, and add in more raw foods.
#71 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrskennedy View Post
Right! to you and all the others here! You can do this!
Thanks. I needed the hugs tonight. Dh just found out that his check this month is cut in half.
I really, really need to not spend. A lot.

Homeschooling mom of 2 rambunctious, loving, spectacular boys, wife to an incredible man who has been my best friend on this journey <3

#72 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 01:07 AM

Quote:
My bday is this month and I know I'm not getting any presents. (Honestly I don't mind!) But would spending $11 for a book I've been meaning to read be way out of line? I need the ebook version b/c of vision issues, and that's the cheapest available.
Go for it! An $11 for a birthday present is very reasonable.
#73 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 01:24 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
My bday is this month and I know I'm not getting any presents. (Honestly I don't mind!) But would spending $11 for a book I've been meaning to read be way out of line? I need the ebook version b/c of vision issues, and that's the cheapest available.
Um, mama, YES. Heck yes! It's your birthday! My birthday is this month, too, and it's the one time of year I don't feel bad at all spending money on myself!
#74 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 01:31 AM

Quote:
A jacket for me (I've lost weight and last year's jacket doesn't fit at all.)
And the biggie: We're buying a dining table this month. We're eating on a card table currently, and I'm hosting Thanksgiving dinner for 10 so a real table is in order before November. I'm scouring Craigslist; we're not buying new.
hey momaste if you are anywhere near Chicago PM me I have two different dining room tables that are being gotten rid of-one free, one cheap,-no matching chairs though
#75 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 01:49 AM

Quick intro as it's my third month on no spend, though I didn't finish august and did finish september (yay)- I'm mapster, mami to 4 yr old Dd, I work two part time jobs (dd comes with to the main one) and I'm in school part time, I'm also going for IVF round #3 in hopes of having a new little one in our lives soon. We also have debt (my cc's, Dp's student loans) that I would like to see us pay, and work to be done on our house. Did I mention IVF? which would bring us back down to one income for awhile, as I was a sahm/wahm for Dd's first two years-I'm dd's non-bio mom.

2. Please tell us why you have decided to spend nothing (or spend significantly less) for the Month of October.get out of Debt, have $$ so when don't panic when something big comes along. we have NO cushion, need baby cushion and house cushion, and car cushion!

3. No spending is hard work. You need a plan. Please tell us your game plan -- See goals list:

GOALS(thanks to those with wise ideas!):

1.At least 16 days: 0/30
2.Pack snacks/water for outings/School: 0/30
3.At least two no-car days per week 0/8
4.NO library fines: month to date $0
5. Come here lots
6.Make lists and stick to them
7. Avoid buying my sweets and bake more. 0/5
8. earn at least 50.00 in sellables this month 0/50
9. tally of evil under 100

Acceptable spending:
Dd snowpants
Twin Sheets- Why did I give all of these away?? freecycle maybe?
lunch container (self) NEED THIS!
Sellable Items-
Meds for IVF round #3-I've got the go-ahead! meds happening soon!
#76 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 03:22 AM

MrsKennedy go for it, or better yet let me buy it for you as a birthday gift to us both I know I won't be getting anything for my birthday and I never by myself something so I'd love to do it if you would let me!

Prudence We have flannel sheets and honestly unless I live in them 24/7 there is no way they are going to save our heating bill. It's still early in the season and even with a sweatshirt and wool socks I am still cold And the kids all huddle underneath their fleece blankets BUT flannel sheets are warm when you are in bed and sleeping :
#77 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 03:30 AM

I am Jennie, SAHM and part time WAHM to 5 kidlets that are unschooled but enrolling in a public school at home (it's weird anyways, it was what they wanted). We recently purchased a home that is out of our budget, which wouldn't have been really had interest rates not gone so high when the housing prices went so low. So we are trying to learn how to pay a high mortgage and everyday household bills that we have never had to pay before, and still stay afloat with gas, food, clothing and extras.

My goal this month is to be as frugal as possible with Halloween, including not buying any new decorations (sob, this is my fav holiday and this is my one birthday treat to myself) and rather wit until Nov 1 to get them on sale for next year. I am going to try and craft the kids costumes instead of buying over priced junk costumes.

To price wood for our bed to get the best deal.

Meal plan and stick to it, which I have been doing fairly well on I just could use some "easy" I don;t feel like cooking type meals included in my menu. I would like to only grocery shop every 2 weeks (or when we get paid, so Tues and then again after the 15th)

Only buy craft items I must have for gifts or for items to sell

I would like to allow myself 1 coffee stand trip per week and 1 lunch out per payday for when we go grocery shopping

I strive this month to have 23/31 no spend days and 20/31 no car days (which is pretty easy goal to meet for me but I want to see how many days I actually don't drive)
And finally I strive to not use my CC at all so we can work on getting the dept paid off even though it's a low dept and technically the money we put on it is my "allowance" I need to learn to live without it as does DH need to learn to live without his allowance so we can pay our bills without dread.
#78 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 08:11 AM

... as I have spent too much time online for now, but I was :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchy*VT*Mom View Post
Tomorrow is the kick-off day for our challenge!

Is there anything you need to do to get ready?

Make a grocery list, write out your budget, put all your cash away?

What can you do today that will help you get started tomorrow?

Good luck!!!!
nice kick in the behind, definitely what I need

Quote:
Originally Posted by imahappymama View Post
Bear with me...take a look at my tentative budget and let me know what you think. I'm going on the minimum guaranteed amount that I will get; hours that I am on the schedule, not on-call appointments. I always get them, but I can't really count on the money, KWIM? DP is disabled; fixed income, which is eaten up by diabetes meds and supplies. Is this realistic? We have very little debt, but I do use, or rather, have been using, a cc to pay for all expenses and pay it off every month. The money just flies out. At least now I know where it goes...

Family of 4- 2 adults and 10yo ds and 4yo dd and 4 cats 4 fish and turtle

Total minimum income is $960/month.

Grocery bill is $300.00 (DP pays for some, as well, with own $)
Gas for car is $50
elect/gas is $71.00 on budget plan
cable/phone/internet pkg. $120 (home business)
student loans $125
savings acct. for medical expenses $40
cat and fish/turtle food $ 20.00
rent $100 (we live in my parents 2nd condo)
car insurance $50
clothes $50
eat out money $50

I got $976. There is the cushion of my "extra" income, but I would really feel better with more savings and less outgoing. We have no insurance, so we have to save as much as possible. Any suggestions are welcome!
I could only think clothes and eat out money are debatable, what exactly is eat out money, snacks or dinners? do you think you could save that money? just a thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumkenna&lucas View Post
I think the KEY for me this month is not only to stay out of some stores (Kmart, Target, Old Nave, etc) but also just to stay OFF internet sites..Like etsy and diaperswappers!
yeah that!

hh2.gif

#79 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 08:52 AM

1:

October goals
* pack lunches and snacks every working day 1/23
* twenty no-spend days 1/20
* only one trip to the grocery store in October 0/1
* frugal choices at the Farmer's Market, bearing in mind the produce box
* no clothing purchases, not even thrift
* quit smoking by Halloween
#80 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 09:45 AM

1. Hello all, my name is Kazia. I'm a work at home mom with 3 kids.

2. I am trying to get control of our family finances wich are totally unmanaged. Dh was out of work for 6 months 5 months ago and we're still playing catch-up financially. Plus in a moment of idiocy, we actually bought a "new to us" mini van that we should of saved up a bigger down payment for. And my younger son is starting pre-school today... another $310 we are trying to squeeze out of our already to tight budget .

3. * If we're not going to be home for lunch, pack one.
* Stay away from Starbucks and any other on the go coffee places.
* Reduce gas consumption.
* Plan our meals and go grocery shopping once a week.
* Hustle more work!!!!!

Okay, off I go on day one of no spending. October's going to be a real challenge. H's birthday is comming up, Thanksgiving is this weekend (in Canada ), and we're going to Seattle for 3 days to visit Dh's cousin in a couple of weeks. Perhaps October wasn't the best month to start this . We had already planned to take the boys out for lunch today to celebrate H's first day of pre-school...

Oh boy, this is going to take some real discipline!
#81 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 09:56 AM

1. I'm LaHeather, single mama of two.

2. Spending nothing this month because I can't afford not to. I am a newly single mama with a super tight budget.

3. Spend only whats necessary. Use what I have. Don't stress shop.

I really need some support ladies, this is going to be a TOUGH month for me.
#82 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Frog -- We made a price list and went to Costco armed with prices from local grocery stores and Walmart...and then we compared how much we would save buying certain items and the savings in milk and bananas ALONE was more than the $50 joining cost. So we joined and we definitely shop there.

We don't buy many processed foods, but in Vermont anyway Costco has the cheapest milk, cheese, cream, bread, bananas, oranges, apples, spinach, organic carrots, coffee, and eggs.
That's really helpful, Prudence, thank you! With the organic produce box we're getting, I suspect that I'm right and that a membership there won't really help us, particularly given our tendency to be sucked in by "good deals" on things we don't really need.
#83 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 10:29 AM

ok, for real now

I'm 25, live with my DH in Hamburg, Germany and will have finished my masters next Friday. That means no job for me, yet (maybe for longer).

my goal is spend less, not spend nothing. With only one income we're luckily not ona tight budget but I want to use preventive measures, no clue when we will actually have 2 incomes. Both of us love internet shopping, we tend to buy records and clothes on US websites (partly because we can't get those things here), and with postage and customs, that adds up! DH is hesitant to budget as he loves having money to spend after long student years. I just want to make sure we don't overdue this freedom. Also, we plan on having a baby soon (the sooner the better, oh well), so saving for additional costs would be helpful. If nothing else, anything saved can be used for a trip to Alaska next summer
I feel that I am drawn to consumerism much more than my green conscience can deal with. That's also a factor for me. I don't need any of these things!
That said, we do have a budget for fun things for each of us, which I won't put on the no list. And we have birthdays coming up that will not be affected by saving either.

Definite nos:
NO US shopping on etsy or at record labels. At least not exceeding DH's or my fun budget.
NO amazon for me. I have just gotton 6 books for my birthday and I have a huge public library and even a university library as well.

Reducing:
sweets and cookies shopping at any store, particularly the health food store. bake cookies instead.

deciding spontaneously what's for dinner and realizing we need other things for that meal. We have a pantry. use that more often. this does not mean fruit or fresh vegetables, only for pasta, rice etc.

limit internet access to sites where I can't order anything

NO sweets from health food store 1/15
NO amazon purchase for myself 1/31
Days eating out of pantry 1/15

should talk to DH again tonight to figure out what he thinks. Since I cook half the nights I would be in charge half the time anyway.

hh2.gif

#84 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 11:03 AM

1. Hi! My name is Debbie. I am a working mom to a 16 yo dd. I also have 2 adult children. My husband is handicapped and on disability, so I am the sole provider for our family.

2. I have decided that I need to spend nothing, or next to nothing this month for a couple of reasons. The most important is that I just found out on Thursday of last week that I may not have a job for much longer. Which means that at 54 years old, I will be out looking again. That, to me is scary enough, without adding the pressure of providing for my family. Another reason that I need to not spend so much is that my husband is having some serious health issues right now and is going to need many more tests and possible surgeries, which we will have to pay part of.

3. My plan at this time is in progress. But so far, I am going to do what I used to do, what my mother taught me to do and make a menu for the week, shop by that menu and stick to it. That used to help me not to spend so much on groceries. Hopefully it will again. Each time I think I need something, I am going to take a couple of days to think about it first, rather than "impulse spend".

Missing my Auntie
Grandma to 4 beautiful little boys
#85 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 11:10 AM - Thread Starter

Our first day! Let's get off to a great start...

Newcomers: WELCOME!!!! You will realize right away that no-spending is hard, hard work...so if you don't come right out of the gate with a perfect record...stick with us!! It DOES get easier and those first few days are by far the hardest. We are glad to have you starting this with us.

Experienced No-Spenders: I was just looking through the last few posts in September...way to go!!! We made some really strong progress last month. We definitely saw a lot of improvement and I'm really happy you were able to stick it through all the way to the end of the month. Just keeping at it is 75% of the battle, don't you think?

Here's to a strong money-saving October!!!

#86 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 11:15 AM - Thread Starter

My Goals:

1. No Spend Days: 0/20
2. Let the Car Rest Days: 0/13
3. Gym Days: 0/16 (using what I've already paid for instead of spending more)

I'm taking off my McDonald's goal because I've almost gone 60 days without going there...so I'm hoping it is licked.

And I'm adding a goal of going to the Gym because we pay every month for my gym membership and I go...but not as often as I should.

One of my goals is to appreciate what I already have...and this is a prime example of not doing that. Instead of going shopping on weekends or heading over to ebay in the afternoons, I'm going to go to my gym more regularly. Gets me out of the house, good for my health, and already paid for.

#87 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 11:19 AM

Okay, Oct 1: I've already spent money and it's 9:18 a.m.!

However, it was for gas in my car, without gas, I can't go to work. So, it's kinda important.

Oct 1: $36.85 (gas)--necessary purchase
#88 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 11:26 AM

Quote:

And I'm adding a goal of going to the Gym because we pay every month for my gym membership and I go...but not as often as I should.

One of my goals is to appreciate what I already have...and this is a prime example of not doing that. Instead of going shopping on weekends or heading over to ebay in the afternoons, I'm going to go to my gym more regularly. Gets me out of the house, good for my health, and already paid for.
I love this! One of my goals this month is to do more (low-impact) excercise. I'm trying to add in a Yoga routine into my everyday habits (Yoga is good for fertility) in the hope that excercise/relax more means eat less and spend less $$ due to stress eating.
#89 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 11:31 AM

1. & 2. I'm a SAHM to a 15 month DS. We're still adjusting to living on one income, we rent now and have no savings. We would like to buy a house but with no savings and barely affording $1100 of rent a month I don't see how. Houses where we live are $300K+ for a starter home. We are trying to convice DH's sis and her fiance to buy a 2 family with us (about $400K because then it would only be $200K each and we could afford that). Even then mortgage + taxes would be about $1600. We need to get into that mindset. We put everything on our credit card (and pay it in full every month) but when it gets above $1500 we get really really stressed. This month I really really want it under $1000. If it is we can save about $600 a month.

3. Spend less than $800 for the month. STAY HOME! Half the time I shop its because I'm bored. And don't shop online. Think "Do I want this? Do I need this?" before every purchase. I WILL record spending here.

(Exception: I'm selling our excess stuff online and using the money to buy Christmas presents through co-ops. I will not record that because I'm only using the money I actually make).

I joined halfway through last month and fell off after 10 days (not because of overspending just because I got lazy of keeping track) so I really really want to last the whole month!

Taryn-31 Crunchy Conservative Catholic SAHM with DH-32
DS 7.5, DD 5 (vbac), DD 2.5 (vbac), and DD 12/30/13 (vbac)

#90 of 1542 Old 10-01-2007, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog View Post
That's really helpful, Prudence, thank you! With the organic produce box we're getting, I suspect that I'm right and that a membership there won't really help us, particularly given our tendency to be sucked in by "good deals" on things we don't really need.
Frog, I just wanted to chime in on this and say that I generally find that anything I can buy at Costco, I can buy just as cheaply (or more so) using coupons or sales. The difference is that at Costco, you don't have to wait, you can just buy everything in one fell swoop, rather than watching the sales, getting the coupons, going to the different stores, etc. Some things I buy when I go (under my mom's membership):

Canned salmon (for salmon patties)
Bags of individually packed frozen fish (not particularly environmentally friendly, but much more frugal given my tendency toward letting fresh stuff go bad or forgetting to thaw it in time)
Olive oil (EVOO for flavor and regular for frying)
Trail mix (for the occasional treats for the kids)
Coffee (when they have Starbucks, they don't always have it)
Bread (they have an all-natural kind that's decent)
Ecos laundry detergent (just tried this, don't know if I like it yet)
Organic broth (last time we were there they had one of the really good organic brands for a really good price)
Free-range, organic eggs
And probably a few other things.

I would buy the Earthbound Farms salad mix, but it inevitably has only 2-3 more days before the expiration, and for the extra dollar, I'd rather have more time to use it. Mine never has the organic meat/poultry/produce that some people say they find, and I think the organic milk is some questionable brand, like Horizon. I can usually buy Stonyfield or Organic Valley with coupons for the same price.

Honestly, if I had to pay for the membership, I wouldn't shop there, but if you can go with a current member, it's worth the trip. Maybe you can split a membership with someone else?

Melissa, a homeschooling, caffix.gif-guzzling, SAHM of two: reading.gif (11) and joy.gif(8)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page