November Low Income Mummas Support Thread - Page 44 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1291 of 1296 Old 11-30-2007, 10:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i have this space age looking insulation on the windows in both the bedroom trying to keep them warm! curtains just don't do the trick here. Its hard core.

edie was on the couch this morning and said....can we move the couch, um, there....away from the window? Its freezing! and there's heavy duty plastic on the window......space age the livingroom? um, maybe

our ceilings are 10 feet tall and the small amount of heat i am willing to pay for is keeping the girls upstairs nice and toasty. I have a ceiling fan, but it only seems to make a cool air breeze to chill us nicely

so, its friday night, and here I am....on mdc

there's this really hot guy that lives in the hood who always says he wants to get together and talk hood politics.....but never actually sets anything up. I'm thinking of giving him the local hood paper (i'm community development person) and circling my name and number on the inside cover and sticking it to his windsheild but his dog is scared of small dogs we'd have to get doggie therapy to spend any time together)(not that i'm really ready to date......but attention is nice)

so, you're my hot friday night date, mamas

well, the love of my life (Prince) is on tv in a few minutes: i'll pretend HE'S my hot date

gonna go watch this......nothing yummier

is anyone watching this? the greatest grammy moments? aretha singing an aria.....OMG! whoa

i'll be back

proverbs 29:7 the righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.

#1292 of 1296 Old 11-30-2007, 10:15 PM

ah - I'm so freaking tired and sore. We had a yard sale today, and made $387. Tomorrow we'll be having day 2 of the yard sale - I'm hoping we do as good as we did today. It's still out of the hosue at least - I want my house back, and the money is going straight towards debt.

Monday I gotta go to my school and straighten out my financial aid - I applied for stuff and never got answers back, so who knows what is going to happen. Then I gotta go pay the taxes on our house - $2100:

Hugs to everyone - I'm just too tired to read & reply to you all.
#1293 of 1296 Old 12-01-2007, 12:13 AM

New Thread:

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=801816

Resistance is futile Matey
#1294 of 1296 Old 12-01-2007, 12:52 AM

*edited cause I didn't realize a new thread was up... oops. sorry!

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#1295 of 1296 Old 12-01-2007, 01:12 AM

Thankfuls for the last day of the month...
Got rid of the head and stomach ache I had ALLLLLL DAAAAAY!
BIL's bladder infection is getting better
Dec rent is paid
My sweet precious DS
Dollar General!
#1296 of 1296 Old 12-01-2007, 01:49 AM

I'm sorry I've not been around much, I've been keeping up as much as possible but today came back and found there were twenty more pages since my last visit.... :

~~ and now just realized there's a new thread.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page