Jan '08 Lower Income and/or Struggling Mama's Support - Page 17 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#481 of 689 Old 01-15-2008, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So, we really need some prayers and good thoughts. My fiance is attempting to join the military, the army to be exact, which would be such a great thing for us in so many ways. Having a guaranteed paycheck and insurance would be fantastic, PLUS he has wanted to do this for SO long and I really want him to be happy. The hang up comes in that he has a juvenile felony, actually 2 of them. Burglary and attempted burglary. To join the army we need to go to court and ask for his right to bare arms back then apply for a moral waiver from the army. We have his court date on Thursday then assuming he gets his right back (and they don't put down that they are giving it back so he can join the army) his waiver paperwork will be submitted. I am incredibly nervous about this and have been praying about it non-stop. We both want this and it would be such a blessing... so if everyone could pray or do whatever you do about this, I would appreciate it SO much!!

I hope everyone else is doing well... this thread is moving way to fast for me to keep up with this month!!

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
#482 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 12:01 AM

Oh chely ... I cannot in good conscience send prayer or positive vibes for your partner to get into the army ... I have major moral and ethical issues with the War ... but I WILL send happy vibes that things will work out for you.

everyone.
I got a Gratitude Journal today ... I've been meaning to for awhile and couldn't find the RIGHT one... and today I did. It's green with glitter and fake coin things all over it, really crazy and hippy and perfect.

I'm reading Simple Abundance ~~ one per day, every morning ~~ and already I'm feeling pretty uplifted.

I'm not sure what the "So Rights" are that y'all are kickin around these days but I'm totally down with the happy vibes that we've raised . ..

My bf watched the kids last night while I took a LONG hot bath to try to ease off some of this pain.

Tonight we had cereal for pre-dinner snack (which my kids will probably just have as dinner, because the roast won't be done for awhile) ...

I'm extremely thankful tonight for...

* my bf
* money in my checking account
* the presence of mind to call the library to renew my stuff, also the presence of mind to have cancelled the trial subscription I had of Ancestry.com before I was billed ~ $200 for it ...
* great professors
* a warm home
* a $12 PGE bill (don't even ask, it's crazy ... I got it down to $33 last month and accidentally overpaid ... and this month it was only $12 )
* rent paid
* that my mom came out of her surgery ok today
* social ties ~~~ this may sound dumb but it feels SO good to finally be connected within a community like I am now. It's going to be hard leaving when I transfer to a "real" Uni. ...

Welcome Smokering

Hullo ediesmom, haven't seen you for awhile - but then, haven't been around much

((( rynna ))) *** healthy baby vibes ***

mamas
#483 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
you are too funny. Gracie will hopefully be home tomorrow afternoon at 3:30pm so I am going to measure her when I smuggle her out of the nicu. They are pathetically tiny, just be prepared. Personally I like her wrinkly little knees when she stretches out her legs because there isn't enough fat to fill out the skin.
By the way, pass some of that salad! I'm so hungry over here!!!
lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post
I don't feel like much is right. I'm still kind of freaked out that in two days, I will be at the same point in this pregnancy as I was when Bellatrix LeBella was born. : Everything else is pretty freaky, too. : I don't have that pit of despair in my tummy, but I do feel a bit edgy, like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. . .
I am so sorry mama. I wish I could be there to give you a massage, or help with the kiddos or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chely7425 View Post
So, we really need some prayers and good thoughts. My fiance is attempting to join the military, the army to be exact, which would be such a great thing for us in so many ways. Having a guaranteed paycheck and insurance would be fantastic, PLUS he has wanted to do this for SO long and I really want him to be happy. The hang up comes in that he has a juvenile felony, actually 2 of them. Burglary and attempted burglary. To join the army we need to go to court and ask for his right to bare arms back then apply for a moral waiver from the army. We have his court date on Thursday then assuming he gets his right back (and they don't put down that they are giving it back so he can join the army) his waiver paperwork will be submitted. I am incredibly nervous about this and have been praying about it non-stop. We both want this and it would be such a blessing... so if everyone could pray or do whatever you do about this, I would appreciate it SO much!!

I hope everyone else is doing well... this thread is moving way to fast for me to keep up with this month!!
Thinking of you!!

Smokering...I am sorry things are rough, i hope they start looking up soon!!

I'm hanging in there day by day...

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
#484 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 12:15 AM

Some of you know that I've been hoping to move out of this apartment and into a really nice family housing complex in town. We've been on the waiting list since last summer. Every month or so I email them and ask if the list has moved at all, and she'll write me back that it has a little, etc.. Well today I got an email response that she was just planning on writing me because there is a three bedroom opening and we're up for it!!!! She asked if we're up to date with our electricity bill, (we're on a payment plan, so close enough) If we have a criminal record (nope) or if we've been evicted (nope). She said she'll know by tomorrow how the check went!!

I'm so excited!! Please please keep us in your thoughts! We live in a 3rd floor apartment on a busy intersection with NO yard at all. My girls need some place safe to play and this place has a yard, and two playgrounds, and sidewalks, and it will be so nice!

We need this.

All the vibes you can give are appreciated!

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#485 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 12:52 AM

OK, I'll try to keep up. I am sure I'll get better as I spend more time here.
I'm Emily. My husband is Graig and my wonderful sons are Levi (2.5) and Patrick (almost 4 months). I consider myself a middle of the road mom and I take pride in my role in our finances my husband makes the money and I make it last. At least I try.

Today I am grateful that:
I got to teach Levi about serving another person. I gave a cradle to a young single mother someone in my church knows. Levi and I also prayed about it tonight.
Levi LOVES to pray.
I got to snuggle Graig in bed and watch American Idol.
I tried a low-fat recipe (as relates to my restricted diet) and it was delicious.
Patrick napped well today.
#486 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoNeedsSleep? View Post
I'm Emily. My husband is Graig and my wonderful sons are Levi (2.5) and Patrick (almost 4 months). I consider myself a middle of the road mom and I take pride in my role in our finances my husband makes the money and I make it last. At least I try.

I got to teach Levi about serving another person. I gave a cradle to a young single mother someone in my church knows. Levi and I also prayed about it tonight.
Levi LOVES to pray.
I tried a low-fat recipe (as relates to my restricted diet) and it was delicious.
welcome emily

it is SO RIGHT that nature gets a new space for her and her family

it is SO RIGHT that both my classes today were interesting, and dare i say, kind of fun

and it is SO RIGHT that, after a really long day, i can curl up on my flannel sheets that were gifted to me

night mamas

proverbs 29:7 the righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.

#487 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature View Post
Some of you know that I've been hoping to move out of this apartment and into a really nice family housing complex in town. We've been on the waiting list since last summer. Every month or so I email them and ask if the list has moved at all, and she'll write me back that it has a little, etc.. Well today I got an email response that she was just planning on writing me because there is a three bedroom opening and we're up for it!!!! She asked if we're up to date with our electricity bill, (we're on a payment plan, so close enough) If we have a criminal record (nope) or if we've been evicted (nope). She said she'll know by tomorrow how the check went!!

I'm so excited!! Please please keep us in your thoughts! We live in a 3rd floor apartment on a busy intersection with NO yard at all. My girls need some place safe to play and this place has a yard, and two playgrounds, and sidewalks, and it will be so nice!

We need this.

This is what Levi and I will pray for tomorrow. We were housebound this past summer because of heat and bad neighbor situations (naked pooping toddler girls that got left in my care if we went outside) and I'd wish that on no family.
#488 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 02:51 AM

I am so sorry that I have not been keeping up in here!

I am going to try better.

I have missed everyone!

Rynna s

ribbonpurple.gif  "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

#489 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 03:36 AM

Hi mamas! I've kinda stayed away for a bit trying to keep my mind off the money situation. That sucks and I feel bad. I should be here to offer hugs if nothing else.

Totally freaking over our living situation. I am about 3 steps away from being homeless. With the abuse factor going on with my mom and having to move back across the country I'm just so stressed out. My ds's father *says* he is going to find a place for us to come to but I question his reliability. He doesn't have a great rack record in that dept. I really, really, really (did I say REALLY?) don't want to go to shelter and be homeless with my babies. Damn my mother for being such a selfish, self-centered prima donna! :

What are your thoughts on homeownership? There is this house I have had my eye on for awhile on craigslist and it's only $6000. Sure, it needs work but it's livable! I think we'd have a blast fixing it up! It's a pipedream but....*sigh*

Hope everyone is having somewhat of a decent week.
#490 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 08:47 AM

good morning mamas!

its looking to be a hard poverty day for me got some really hard decisions to make around money.

Quote:
This is what Levi and I will pray for tomorrow. We were housebound this past summer because of heat and bad neighbor situations (naked pooping toddler girls that got left in my care if we went outside) and I'd wish that on no family.
yea, i love the heat, but taking resonsibility for someone elses poopers would keep me inside. i don't get people:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanjones View Post
Hi mamas! I've kinda stayed away for a bit trying to keep my mind off the money situation. That sucks and I feel bad. I should be here to offer hugs if nothing else.

Totally freaking over our living situation. I am about 3 steps away from being homeless. With the abuse factor going on with my mom and having to move back across the country I'm just so stressed out. My ds's father *says* he is going to find a place for us to come to but I question his reliability. He doesn't have a great rack record in that dept. I really, really, really (did I say REALLY?) don't want to go to shelter and be homeless with my babies. Damn my mother for being such a selfish, self-centered prima donna! :

What are your thoughts on homeownership? There is this house I have had my eye on for awhile on craigslist and it's only $6000. Sure, it needs work but it's livable! I think we'd have a blast fixing it up! It's a pipedream but....*sigh*

Hope everyone is having somewhat of a decent week.
can we help you brainstorm?

proverbs 29:7 the righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.

#491 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 02:35 PM

Nature - hope the check for the apartment goes well!!!!

Ocean - I hope things get better and you guys don't end up homeless

s to anyone else I missed!!

Rachel, proud Army wife to my superhero.gif and SAHM to my crazy boys jumpers.gif... Trevor 4/08, Trenton 6/09 and Travis 10/10
#492 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 10:04 PM

It did go well! Thank you for all the support! Tomorrow morning we're going over to see the house and sign paperwork!!!!! Wish us luck!

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#493 of 689 Old 01-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Banned

My week is going downhill fast, dammit. DH has his back surgery scheduled for Friday at 2:30pm but he has to be there an hour early. The problem? I don't get off work until 2:30, the surgery is taking place over an hour away, I can't really afford to miss work, and there's nobody else to drive him so I HAVE to. Great. He can't drive himself because he's taking Percocet for the pain and he gets lost driving to drive in STL anyway. Not to mention that we're going to have to come up with $400 for our deductible and 30% of the operation cost.

Our hot water tank also went out so we had to shower at my mother's house. Her bathroom is NASTY because I don't think she's cleaned it in years (not joking) and she has hard water so I feel all gross. I seriously considered showering at work but since the shower room doors don't lock I'm afraid someone would walk in on me.
#494 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 04:24 AM

ediesmom, ocean, 2sweeties ~~~ Mamas I'm so sorry you're all hurting right now. 2sweeties, that shower sounds like the shower at my ex-MIL's.

Nature, congratulations!!!

As for me ~ today was one of those days where being precariously balanced poverty / employment-wise almost made me cry, several times. My daughter had a little bit of diarrhea this morning. I thought, OK no big deal, no fever, she's eating and drinking fine, I'll just put her in pull-ups ... well when I warned her day care provider before I headed to work the first answer was, NO WAY, she can't stay here... then they double checked and saw that yeah, as long as she didn't have any more diarrhea she was fine to stay.

So then, right before my 1 o'clock class - the one that the professor docks us a grade point for missing classes, even if our homework and test scores add up to 100% - the lady from her preschool comes running in to my work, demanding I pick her up because she has diarrhea, and now is complaining of a sore tummy.

So I spoke with the professor, who said she wasn't going to change her policy and that it sucks but that's that, and I picked up my daughter, took her to the doctor, got a stool sample kit to collect her poop with to send to the lab for testing because now my dd is having mucous "stools" with lots of blood, and a big fat "I don't know what's going on" from the dr. :: le sigh ::

The good thing, the thing I'm really, really thankful for right now is, that my dd is extremely happy and seems healthy otherwise, other than the poo problem. She has a huge appetite, she's drinking a ton of water, and is now sleeping soundly... no more complaints of stomach pain.

I really can't lose this job, it means the world to me right now. I can't imagine what in the world else I'd do at this point anyway... and, I just got a raise. : ARGH I hate that on the DAY I get a raise I have to leave because my dd is sick, totally shirking all work responsibility. I hate that kids get sick, period. I hate seeing my dd sick.

:: deep breath ::

My thankful ~~ a big one: I had my bf and chosen-kin "brother" (guy I've known my whole life, who I consider family) over for dinner tonight, and they ended up playing with my kids for 2.5 hrs, and then having a great dinner and we stayed up talking after the kids went to bed... and it was really relaxing. It made me really grateful that I have these men in my life.
#495 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 05:11 AM

I'm not contributing much to this thread, but I am reading along and praying for you ladies.

And, right now, my "thankful" is that this horrid migraine that's had me sidelined for three days is finally leaving!

VivC

Mom to Dominici (5 years old)

http://mommywriting.com

#496 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 06:57 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Congrats Nature, that's fantastic!

I'm feeling a little less stressed today, because I did a few moderately productive things. I babysat, which earned me some carer support money, and I posted a few new articles online (which will eventually make me some money... I hope). Best of all Mum gave me $100 from my step-grandfather--it was a Christmas present, but she had to wait for the cheque to clear. It's going to be swallowed up immediately by paying for that darn moving truck, but hey.

If decomposition persists please see your necromancer.

#497 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 09:08 AM

good morning mamas!

just a very quick check-in....school is sucking my life dry....homework due and so not done

#498 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 11:55 AM

Hi everyone! I have been reading & thinking of everyone, just not posting much...I'm gonna try to check in more often. to everyone

#499 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Sweeties1Angel View Post
My week is going downhill fast, dammit. DH has his back surgery scheduled for Friday at 2:30pm but he has to be there an hour early. The problem? I don't get off work until 2:30, the surgery is taking place over an hour away, I can't really afford to miss work, and there's nobody else to drive him so I HAVE to. Great. He can't drive himself because he's taking Percocet for the pain and he gets lost driving to drive in STL anyway. Not to mention that we're going to have to come up with $400 for our deductible and 30% of the operation cost.

Our hot water tank also went out so we had to shower at my mother's house. Her bathroom is NASTY because I don't think she's cleaned it in years (not joking) and she has hard water so I feel all gross. I seriously considered showering at work but since the shower room doors don't lock I'm afraid someone would walk in on me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura_Kitten View Post
ediesmom, ocean, 2sweeties ~~~ Mamas I'm so sorry you're all hurting right now. 2sweeties, that shower sounds like the shower at my ex-MIL's.

Nature, congratulations!!!

As for me ~ today was one of those days where being precariously balanced poverty / employment-wise almost made me cry, several times. My daughter had a little bit of diarrhea this morning. I thought, OK no big deal, no fever, she's eating and drinking fine, I'll just put her in pull-ups ... well when I warned her day care provider before I headed to work the first answer was, NO WAY, she can't stay here... then they double checked and saw that yeah, as long as she didn't have any more diarrhea she was fine to stay.

So then, right before my 1 o'clock class - the one that the professor docks us a grade point for missing classes, even if our homework and test scores add up to 100% - the lady from her preschool comes running in to my work, demanding I pick her up because she has diarrhea, and now is complaining of a sore tummy.

So I spoke with the professor, who said she wasn't going to change her policy and that it sucks but that's that, and I picked up my daughter, took her to the doctor, got a stool sample kit to collect her poop with to send to the lab for testing because now my dd is having mucous "stools" with lots of blood, and a big fat "I don't know what's going on" from the dr. :: le sigh ::

The good thing, the thing I'm really, really thankful for right now is, that my dd is extremely happy and seems healthy otherwise, other than the poo problem. She has a huge appetite, she's drinking a ton of water, and is now sleeping soundly... no more complaints of stomach pain.

I really can't lose this job, it means the world to me right now. I can't imagine what in the world else I'd do at this point anyway... and, I just got a raise. : ARGH I hate that on the DAY I get a raise I have to leave because my dd is sick, totally shirking all work responsibility. I hate that kids get sick, period. I hate seeing my dd sick.

:: deep breath ::

My thankful ~~ a big one: I had my bf and chosen-kin "brother" (guy I've known my whole life, who I consider family) over for dinner tonight, and they ended up playing with my kids for 2.5 hrs, and then having a great dinner and we stayed up talking after the kids went to bed... and it was really relaxing. It made me really grateful that I have these men in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivC View Post
I'm not contributing much to this thread, but I am reading along and praying for you ladies.

And, right now, my "thankful" is that this horrid migraine that's had me sidelined for three days is finally leaving!
I had a nasty headache yesterday that knocked me on my butt all day. Finally went away this morning

ribbonpurple.gif  "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

#500 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 01:49 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ediesmom View Post
good morning mamas!

just a very quick check-in....school is sucking my life dry....homework due and so not done

honey. just remember, I'm here if you want to vent. I am hoping to finish one leg of Shelby's longies today and begin the other tonight(if MIL doesn't stay forever, ugh!). maybe that will cheer you up thinking of a baby in snuggly wool because they are SO cute even if they are girly. Just so little and so super soft. it's from purewool that was gifted to me so it's like BUTTER!

Quote:

Levi LOVES to pray.
welcome emily. i watched american idol last night too and it was so funny watching some of the people who truly think they are AWESOME and they just aren't. I know it's mean and cruel to laugh but oh my goodness, I needed that laugh last night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature View Post

We need this.

YAY for nature!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!! I need to find a new place to live and I'm just hoping I get as lucky as you to get such a great place!!!!

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

#501 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 01:51 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post
I don't feel like much is right. I'm still kind of freaked out that in two days, I will be at the same point in this pregnancy as I was when Bellatrix LeBella was born. : Everything else is pretty freaky, too. : I don't have that pit of despair in my tummy, but I do feel a bit edgy, like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. . .
any updates Rynna???? I checked out ddc and didn't see you there either. I'm gettign a tad nervous. STAY IN SEAMONKEY!!!!

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

#502 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 01:57 PM

I've had a good week so far. I've been spending time making money each day on GPT stuff. I also went looking on Sunday to see what I could get with the points I had at a survey site. I found a nice little iron and it got here today. I can now get a sling made for a friend's dd who is due before too much longer. I've got a helpful 2 year old that ripped the spray nozzle off my old iron and I can't get the material ironed out decently without the sprayer working.

We should also be getting the money for the work dh did over the weekend before New Year's this week which is going to help get some bills caught up. Even better is that they are booked up for work until April/May at this point. That deserves a huge sigh of relief! I'm still feeling bad that he had to turn down a job that pays double what he makes doing construction and would have greatly helped him in getting a different job. However the job was from February to mid March in another state many hours away and I'm already not in the best shape. I just don't do pg well With not having any family or friends closer then several hundred miles away it just isn't a good idea for him to be that far away when I'm so close to being due.

Kristina mom to A 1/12 J 11/05 D 4/08 and tiny dude in late April 2010
#503 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 05:55 PM

Wow I sure missed out, I have been away from my computer for several days.

We got to have a date yesterday as a birthday present for me. I had a gift card so we went out to eat. It was very relaxing to spend some time with just my husband. The boys had a picnic with Grandma in her living room.
#504 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 06:22 PM

Mamas ... bit of happy news ... I got accepted into Humboldt -- it was not only my favourite school but also my "fall-back" in case I didn't get into any UC's ... so ...

#505 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 06:24 PM

Yay! Congrats Aura_Kitten!

#506 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 06:26 PM

To those of you who poted about American Idol, thanks alot! Now I have the song "We are brothers forever" stuck in my head..."I am your bro-o-ther, your best friend fore-e-ver. I sing all the songs that you liiiiiike..."

#507 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 07:27 PM

Hey everyone! So we had court this morning and Daymon got his right to bear arms back!! I think now we are just waiting for his waiver to get approved... I hope this part goes as easily and quickly as getting his right reinstated did!!

#508 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 08:14 PM

Good, Chely, I knew they'd give him a chance.
And congrats, Aura Kitten!

My dh is working today, yay! Its just a one little side job. But, he may be getting a regular job from a friend; so my fingers are crossed that he gets it. He would be taking the place of a friend who is moving to another state.

Saamy Student mama to  superhero.gifand hearts.gifand babyf.gif

#509 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura_Kitten View Post

So I spoke with the professor, who said she wasn't going to change her policy and that it sucks but that's that
What the heck?! I'd seriously take that to whoever's in charge, department head, dean of students, whatever. You are an ADULT, and you are paying money for this woman to teach you-- not to treat you like a recalcitrant six year old. A grade point for missing each class? I'd tell her to **** herself in a hurry. That's a ridiculous policy for a college professor to have. Good grief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
any updates Rynna???? I checked out ddc and didn't see you there either. I'm gettign a tad nervous. STAY IN SEAMONKEY!!!!
Updates indeed-- I'm in early labor. We have plenty of time, but I'll probably have a new baby around here by Saturday afternoon; certainly no later. I'm just sitting around contracting and moaning and pooping and all the other glorious things. We definately have time unless something happens, but it's just as definately the real deal. I'm so bummed.

Rynna, Mama to Bean (8), Boobah (6), Bella (4) and Bear (2)
#510 of 689 Old 01-17-2008, 11:28 PM

(((HUGS)))

the little will be okay.....its not too too early

try to relax and enjoy

i'll be thinking of you

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page