Jan '08 Lower Income and/or Struggling Mama's Support - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#61 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 07:33 PM
 
sandygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannienicole View Post
Where in OKC are you stuck!? If you are near, perhaps I can bring you some diaper cream? Bring you over for a bath perhaps? I hate being in te same state and not being able to help
I'm way out NW of OK city - near woodward.

I'm trying something new on it - maylox mixed with desitin clear. Her pedi back home recommended it. If this doesn't work, it's off to the local doc {who thankfully we know} because it's likely thrush. Our touble is that she is allergic to so much that it makes it hard to find anything she CAN use.

I'm going to get this house warm enough tonight to bathe DD, even if I have to buy a heater!
sandygirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#62 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 07:52 PM
 
Satori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Earth, I think, kids say Cybertron
Posts: 7,730
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandygirl View Post
I'm way out NW of OK city - near woodward.

I'm trying something new on it - maylox mixed with desitin clear. Her pedi back home recommended it. If this doesn't work, it's off to the local doc {who thankfully we know} because it's likely thrush. Our touble is that she is allergic to so much that it makes it hard to find anything she CAN use.

I'm going to get this house warm enough tonight to bathe DD, even if I have to buy a heater!
Can she tolerate Genitian Violet? MY dd had massive allergies at that age too and chronic yeast and that stuff cleared it right up in 3 days flat without an allergic reaction. Costs about $2 at drug stores

Seriously?
Satori is offline  
#63 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 07:54 PM
 
sandygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post
Can she tolerate Genitian Violet? MY dd had massive allergies at that age too and chronic yeast and that stuff cleared it right up in 3 days flat without an allergic reaction. Costs about $2 at drug stores
I honestly have no idea if she can or not - we've never had thrush before! almost 16 months and no thrush!
sandygirl is offline  
#64 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 08:17 PM
 
Satori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Earth, I think, kids say Cybertron
Posts: 7,730
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandygirl View Post
I honestly have no idea if she can or not - we've never had thrush before! almost 16 months and no thrush!
Its worth a try, you can usually tell if its yeast becasue the edges usually have a pretty distinctive outline and ta da! picture! (warning, naked baby genitals!)

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/8/T081401.asp

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/8/t081400.asp is great for helping to identify what type of diaper rash.



as for me I should have stayed in bed, was up until almost 4am becasue of all the drunk idiots making noise and woke up at 9am to find out my cash aid is not on my card and praying its there tomorrow becasue the cars on empty and we have a Dr appt to go to and the rent is due and I can't afford a $45 late fee. Then I sprained my wrist, how I don't know but it hurts and thanks to older dd I slipped and fell on it and now it REALLY FRIGGIN HURTS! Once again my guardian angel must be around becasue when I came back to the computer to sit down and massage it there was my wrist brace I've been looking for all morning (I've messed it up before but not since we moved here, no clue how it got to my desk becasue I haven't seen it since before we moved.)

as for something positive I made an awesome deal! I manged to barter for services for a professional organizer to help me finish unpacking and organize the house so I'm thrilled!

Seriously?
Satori is offline  
#65 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 08:28 PM
 
MamaChel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,211
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm checking in, been lurking for months. We're very low income and high debt. That's going to screw us even more, effective almost immediately.

We got a "Christmas present" from my parents, who we live with. We have until Feb 1 to find other living arrangements. Great. If DH was *working*, we'd be ok. BUT, he fell off a roof in October, nearly DIED, and still requires nursing care twice per day with 3x/week OT/PT, constant labwork, visits with 5 seperate specialists, blood thinners, IV abx (due to the splenic abscess that is STILL draining out his side), and has started having bouts of extreme dizziness that could either be related to the brain injury or some of his medication. I get SSD and go to school FT (4 months until graduation, yay). Between us we have about 100k in student loan debt and our annual income is about 20k for a family of 7. Fun times. We can't get FS until we move b/c mom uses our income to qualify for her medicaid somehow.

But, things I am grateful for:
DH walked away from a C1 fracture. He's alive and reasonably well,
Free top notch medical care for his injuries
My three little yahoos and their huge imaginations
The many "santas" who have helped my family this holiday with everything from groceries to toys and shoes for the kids.
One more semester until graduation.
FINALLY having the truth about my parents validated.

Somehow we will manage, that's one thing I've learned. We always manage.
MamaChel is offline  
#66 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 08:44 PM
 
justmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: beginning anew
Posts: 5,727
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannienicole View Post
This is the Table Fairy! May she bless you with tables aplenty and excellent tippers!

PSA: 20% people! 20% or more!!
Thanks! I actually just got home and I made $51. Funny how that works. I needed $50 and I was blessed with an extra dollar. It was actually a good day tip-wise and table-wise.

BUT . . . . . . . . .there's always a but isn't there????? I've been having all this random cramping and I think I'm looking my plug. Hmmmmmm. I'm 33.3 weeks along. I think we need big bird in a while longer to bake. BUT there's no cervical changes so far. Just crampiness like a period, I've been in the bathroom ALL.DAY.LONG, and there's a LOT of mucus when I wipe. Now that I've totally TMI'ed everyone out. . . . . . .I think it's just a bit early. And I'm nervous because by this time my water had already broken with Sara and I was in the hospital on antibiotics and steroid shots and she was born at 34.1weeks. So it just makes me a little freaked out. I can't afford to go on maternity leave early as I haven't even looked into disability or filled out paperwork and I have no money for next month's bills. I'm a little panicked.

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

justmama is offline  
#67 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 08:54 PM
 
sandygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post
Its worth a try, you can usually tell if its yeast becasue the edges usually have a pretty distinctive outline and ta da! picture! (warning, naked baby genitals!)

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/8/T081401.asp

http://www.askdrsears.com/html/8/t081400.asp is great for helping to identify what type of diaper rash.
yep - it's thrush Those photo's looked like about 3 days ago - it's much worse now.

We're going to soak her bum in warm water with sea salt {which helps a lot when I get it} and see what we can do. We'll be doing diluted vinegar rinses too.

Anyone know if I can use regular old monisatat cream on her bum? I have that on hand now, vs. it being 30 miles to getting GV or anything else really.
sandygirl is offline  
#68 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 08:55 PM
 
sandygirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 384
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
Thanks! I actually just got home and I made $51. Funny how that works. I needed $50 and I was blessed with an extra dollar. It was actually a good day tip-wise and table-wise.

BUT . . . . . . . . .there's always a but isn't there????? I've been having all this random cramping and I think I'm looking my plug. Hmmmmmm. I'm 33.3 weeks along. I think we need big bird in a while longer to bake. BUT there's no cervical changes so far. Just crampiness like a period, I've been in the bathroom ALL.DAY.LONG, and there's a LOT of mucus when I wipe. Now that I've totally TMI'ed everyone out. . . . . . .I think it's just a bit early. And I'm nervous because by this time my water had already broken with Sara and I was in the hospital on antibiotics and steroid shots and she was born at 34.1weeks. So it just makes me a little freaked out. I can't afford to go on maternity leave early as I haven't even looked into disability or filled out paperwork and I have no money for next month's bills. I'm a little panicked.

stay-in vibes for you!
sandygirl is offline  
#69 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 09:07 PM
 
mum4boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Washington State
Posts: 2,930
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
Thanks! I actually just got home and I made $51. Funny how that works. I needed $50 and I was blessed with an extra dollar. It was actually a good day tip-wise and table-wise.

BUT . . . . . . . . .there's always a but isn't there????? I've been having all this random cramping and I think I'm looking my plug. Hmmmmmm. I'm 33.3 weeks along. I think we need big bird in a while longer to bake. BUT there's no cervical changes so far. Just crampiness like a period, I've been in the bathroom ALL.DAY.LONG, and there's a LOT of mucus when I wipe. Now that I've totally TMI'ed everyone out. . . . . . .I think it's just a bit early. And I'm nervous because by this time my water had already broken with Sara and I was in the hospital on antibiotics and steroid shots and she was born at 34.1weeks. So it just makes me a little freaked out. I can't afford to go on maternity leave early as I haven't even looked into disability or filled out paperwork and I have no money for next month's bills. I'm a little panicked.
Are you getting any support from your husband? If not, Office of Support enforcement will help you get a court order without filing for divorce. He needs to be paying for his kids. I know he watches them but big deal he needs to support them too. You also. If you are up to it you can go to the courthouse they will help you file emergency orders so you can get some support too.

Heidi
mum4boys is offline  
#70 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 09:39 PM
 
Iris' Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Happy 2008 mamas!! I can't believe this is so long on the first. Okay, going back to read the posts, but first, my thankfuls capping off 2007:

1) The birth of my third child!
2) Ending my cr@ppy marriage
3) Seeing my children starting to heal
4) Reestablishing contact with some old but true friends
5) Ending the year with lots of hope for a better 2008
Iris' Mom is offline  
#71 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Banned
 
2Sweeties1Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 3,042
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What I'm Thankful For:

--DH still has a job! He called his boss today to see why he wasn't on the schedule, blah blah blah, told her he'd filed for unemployment, and she put him on there for Friday, Sunday, and Monday.

--DH and I both start school on the 14th. We're excited. I already have an AA in Criminal Justice (WTF was I thinking???) but am going back for my ADN. This is DH's first time in college.

--I got double pay today at work since it's a holiday. My check should be nice, even with insurance taken out.

*********************

Saffron started walking last night She's about 11.5 months old or so and I'd been hoping she'd wait until after a year. She's my latest walker--the others walked at 10 months and 8.5 months. Oh well, at least she didn't start walking any earlier. I hate it when they walk because that leads to running and that leads to me having to chase them
2Sweeties1Angel is offline  
#72 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 10:25 PM
 
Iris' Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yikes! I hope I can sort through this multi-quote. And to those I missed. I need to put my younger 2 to bed soon, so I was forced to skim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollytheteacher View Post
Hi, i'm new to this thread. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Holly, I'm from Vermont and I have a wonderful DH and a 4 month old DS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swellmomma View Post
I am definitely low income. Between compacting, the no spending thread, and decluttering hopefully I won't be struggling on that measly income. I am a single mom of 4, that just says it all doesn't it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible View Post
Hi, I'm new to the site and the thread. I lurked a little bit in last months thread, and saw so much support and awesomeness that I was compelled to join in!

My name is Desiree and I'm a single mom to one. In October my now-ex signed a lease on a new townhouse with me... then walked out on me a couple of weeks later. I am now stuck with the townhouse, and scrimping and saving to afford it because after years of apartment living, the space and the yard are so awesome for my daughter. Giving it up and going back to a crappy apartment is not an option for me - things will be tight but I know we will be better off here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojakee View Post
so I think I'll try and keep up on this thread, though I've lurked forever. My name is Tiffany I have 3 kids, 3 yr old b/g twins, and a one year old boy. My youngest son is always quite ill. My husband had his new girlfriend show up at my house and introduce herself to me and then he left with her with her immediately afterward. It was such a feeling of relief, and freedom, and new beginnings to be honest. He was never particularly nice, and my life has fallen into this beautiful place of me being able to do whatever i want.
Welcome new mamas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gradmama View Post

2007 has been quite possibly the best year ever.
1. Milestones included my graduation with my BA and admission to graduate school the same year I turned thirty.
2. My girls and I moved to a new town and it is going awesome in ways I didn't dare dream.
3. I am totally in love with one of my best friends ever...I am daring to dream that I might actually get to have love again and this is the most healthy and strong relationship I have ever had. May this long-distance relationship be not so long-distance in 2008 - I'm daring to hope for things....
4. I'm so blessed with some great friends and my family is starting to become closer as well.
5. I live in a paradise - I can look at mountains while smelling the ocean.


I really am just generally happier than I think I've ever been. I guess I'm afraid that 2008 couldn't possibly top this year - may it at least be on par.
Congrats! that's great, and here's to a better 2008!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpie545 View Post
I'm so happy to find this thread! We are struggling so hard financially right now...sometimes we barely have enough to eat. We are about $10,000 dollars into credit card debt on my side, and about the same on dh's side for back child support and medical bills. *sigh* Dh is paying his support and has a job, but I have a chronic illness so I cannot work and have to SAHM, which of course I don't mind....but I would like to work at least a little bit since my kids are old enough now. So...we are gluey stuck. My wonderful mother is helping me out by making the minimum payments on some of my credit cards, but I am so afraid because I know she cannot keep doing that forever.
Welcome. Debt sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiannancy View Post
Oh mygosh! I just got home from the ER...must have jinxed myself by saying dd1 was keepign down fluids so she was ok, she started refusing fluids, and she hasn't eaten much in a month! So stoping drinking was not ok, we went to the hospital and dd1 had a heart rate of 177 and I had 190....she had lost almost 10 pounds and is down to 25 at the moment! We each of us waited hours but eventually got ivs, which made me bawl, she has never had an iV before and they poked her 4 times before they got a good vein! And she had bloodwork and chest xrays...my gosh I have never seen a baby so worked up! We are home now, and I am praying everyone starts feeling better soon! Oh....I had the same ER Dr who said I was miscarrying Callie in the spring...he remembered me, I told him my miscarriage was now 7 weeks old! He said it was a guarantee that I lost her...and all the nurses treated me like crap when I said we weren't vaccinated...:SO much for being a constitutional right! I think I need to think on my greatfulls..I feel like poop...literally and my kids are sick and I am feeling very very low.
Ooh, that's scary! I'm glad your home. And congrats on your baby. I think I missed that you had a newborn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMomma83 View Post
Well I lurked some last month, I think I may try to keep up this month though and post a little. I'm a stay at home/student mom to an 8mo and my DH has been unemployed for almost 3mos.

I have a little story from today....

I was so upset because my DH was insisting I make a certain thing for a new year's eve get together tonight and I was having to use money to purchase the ingredients when we don't even have money for basic groceries.

The whole time I was in the store I was avoiding people's eyes because I could feel tears about to spill out of my eyes (which was making it worse because I would be sooooooo embarressed to cry in a grocery store!) I was silently praying for miracle and after I checked out and didn't find money on the floor and no sweet old lady paid for my groceries I was actually really disapointed.

The second I got home my phone rang and it was our local WIC office telling me they could see me today instead of 2wks from now and they gave me checks and I'm just so happy and thankful - tomorrow we will have milk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I did get my miracle

It's amazing how things work out sometimes...hang in there mamas!
Wecome! great story. I'm glad WIC came through for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsmomoffour View Post
I hope I did this right, I have never replied to a thread before on any board.. If I didnt maybe someone can fix it?

May I jump in and join? I belong here. I feel like I know everyone because I am one of the "lurkers" the last couple of months... Ive only ever posted once before but my New Years goal was to put myself out there, so here I am!

I am holly (there seem to be quite a few holly's here!) sahm/student momma to a 13 ds, 11dd, 8 ds, and a 4 year old neice who lives with us. I am married, and homeschool as well. About as natural as you can get, except for when I cant be due to cost etc.

We are low income and struggle daily as well..in fact I dont know how we will make it to my next student loan check ( and it is so bad to have to depend on it isnt it? ) but something always happens to get us through. . I love my children to death, and have many many things to be grateful for. So all in all I just am lonely and need a place to fit. I so wish some of you moms lived in Michigan near me.. I would love to find someone like minded if you will, we seem to be floating around by ourselves in a sea of totally different views
Welcome! Your post was fine. Have you checked out the regional tribes to see if anyone on the board is near you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
And if everyone could wish me lots of tables and lots of good tips today at work that would be super! I need to make at LEAST $50 this morning so I can pay the rest of rent and the electric. And then I would be caught up for this month. WOW, what a good feeling!
Sending good wishes your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature View Post
Happy New Year Mamas!

I have thankfuls that I will post later... right now I have to clean up more puke! Yep. It wasn't a 24 hour bug. The girls and I are still sick. Ugh.
3 days and they are still having a hard time keeping water down. Gateraid seems to work better, so I think I'll stick with that.
(
Sorry you guys are still sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post
Yikes! I'll read all the new posts in a minute but for now I'm freaking out! Was anyone else's cash aid missing this morning? I'm supposed to get mine on the 1st but its not there! I'm hoping its just due to New years and it will be there tomorrow.
I hope it's just a fluke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylie View Post
I have been reading the december thread for a couple weeks now...One of my helper moms recommended it to me..I am a single mom to two special needs teens and a four month old baby...I work fulltime but there is never enough money...Sigh...I just try to not let it get me down but you know how it is when you don't know which shut off notice is more important...Well I look forward to chatting with all of you...It is nice to be heard by others who understand...
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post

This is the thing about mike being unemployed that most bothers me. It's not that he doesn't help with the kids or the housework, he does do things around here. It's just that his very *presence* is inertial, and it makes it impossible for me to get things done with the kids because they'll run to him and he's soooooo bloody slow to get moving that even if he doesn't contradict me outright, his very presence nullifies any effect I may have. I've been trying to tell him since August that he needs to get out of the bloody house during the day. Just get OUT. I don't care what he does (although ideally he'll get a freaking job), just get OUT. I can't do anything, can't get the kids to cooperate when he's here all bloody day arguing with me and sitting on his butt in front of the computer. It's like living with an anvil that sucks all the heat and energy right out of me. It's four now, and I'm feeling tired and demoralized, but I'll grab a bloody stepstool and wash a pot and make some pasta for the kids. And mike and the kids are *all* getting up before I go to my doctor's appointments tomorrow, whether they like it or not. If I have to be his mother too, so flippin' be it. He'll go on the schedule just like the kids. :
BTDT. I hope he gets in gear pretty soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post


as for me I should have stayed in bed, was up until almost 4am becasue of all the drunk idiots making noise and woke up at 9am to find out my cash aid is not on my card and praying its there tomorrow becasue the cars on empty and we have a Dr appt to go to and the rent is due and I can't afford a $45 late fee. Then I sprained my wrist, how I don't know but it hurts and thanks to older dd I slipped and fell on it and now it REALLY FRIGGIN HURTS! Once again my guardian angel must be around becasue when I came back to the computer to sit down and massage it there was my wrist brace I've been looking for all morning (I've messed it up before but not since we moved here, no clue how it got to my desk becasue I haven't seen it since before we moved.)

as for something positive I made an awesome deal! I manged to barter for services for a professional organizer to help me finish unpacking and organize the house so I'm thrilled!
Just what you needed -- feel better soon. YHay about the organizer. Boy, could I use one of those!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
Thanks! I actually just got home and I made $51. Funny how that works. I needed $50 and I was blessed with an extra dollar. It was actually a good day tip-wise and table-wise.

BUT . . . . . . . . .there's always a but isn't there????? I've been having all this random cramping and I think I'm looking my plug. Hmmmmmm. I'm 33.3 weeks along. I think we need big bird in a while longer to bake. BUT there's no cervical changes so far. Just crampiness like a period, I've been in the bathroom ALL.DAY.LONG, and there's a LOT of mucus when I wipe. Now that I've totally TMI'ed everyone out. . . . . . .I think it's just a bit early. And I'm nervous because by this time my water had already broken with Sara and I was in the hospital on antibiotics and steroid shots and she was born at 34.1weeks. So it just makes me a little freaked out. I can't afford to go on maternity leave early as I haven't even looked into disability or filled out paperwork and I have no money for next month's bills. I'm a little panicked.
I'm praying your bird stays in the oven longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Sweeties1Angel View Post
What I'm Thankful For:

--DH still has a job! He called his boss today to see why he wasn't on the schedule, blah blah blah, told her he'd filed for unemployment, and she put him on there for Friday, Sunday, and Monday.

--DH and I both start school on the 14th. We're excited. I already have an AA in Criminal Justice (WTF was I thinking???) but am going back for my ADN. This is DH's first time in college.

--I got double pay today at work since it's a holiday. My check should be nice, even with insurance taken out.

*********************

Saffron started walking last night She's about 11.5 months old or so and I'd been hoping she'd wait until after a year. She's my latest walker--the others walked at 10 months and 8.5 months. Oh well, at least she didn't start walking any earlier. I hate it when they walk because that leads to running and that leads to me having to chase them
Good news! And you should be a proud mama, though I agree your workload triples once they're mobile. DS2 is the fastest crawler I've had. The only thing he can't do is stairs (not that he wouldn't try).
Iris' Mom is offline  
#73 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 10:34 PM
 
Iris' Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,102
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sorry for the multiple posts. I still have:

1 pr. Gymboree camo-style pants that are actually dinosaurs if you look close, size 7, worn once

1 pr. size 7 Childrens Place pants, almost new.

12 pairs size 8 brief style boys underpants, all but one or two pairs never worn, and the worn ones, only worn once (as in, "You picked those out, you are so going to wear them!). Scooby Doo, Cars, Incredibles and other licensed characters.

Several boys short-sleeve shirts, size 6-8, Star Wars and Spiderman

2 Gymfinity infants' playmats. One is stained but clean. I haven't made any attempt at stain removal, except washing. The other is in good shape.

My dd is going to go through her stuff, but before I bother to post a long list, does anyone have a girl sizes about 10-14 that needs anything?
Iris' Mom is offline  
#74 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 10:57 PM
 
Satori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Earth, I think, kids say Cybertron
Posts: 7,730
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I'm going though stuff right now and I have to offer several wool diaper covers for about 14-18lb range, I don't know anything about wool (I'm allergic) but they look to be in good condition but I do see some animal hair on them and the person who gave them to me used scented laundry detergent so you can still smell it. I'm decluttering so they need to find a new home. I can not pay for shipping.

I am in need of 18 mo winter girl clothes (jeans and long sleeve shirts), can't pay shipping right now but hopefully in about a week I will be able to


For the mama who needed snappis can you PM me your addy? I have a couple I can drop in the mail if you don't mind the old style, found them while unpacking

Seriously?
Satori is offline  
#75 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 10:58 PM
 
LilMomma83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,630
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post
This is the thing about mike being unemployed that most bothers me. It's not that he doesn't help with the kids or the housework, he does do things around here. It's just that his very *presence* is inertial, and it makes it impossible for me to get things done with the kids because they'll run to him and he's soooooo bloody slow to get moving that even if he doesn't contradict me outright, his very presence nullifies any effect I may have. I've been trying to tell him since August that he needs to get out of the bloody house during the day. Just get OUT. I don't care what he does (although ideally he'll get a freaking job), just get OUT. I can't do anything, can't get the kids to cooperate when he's here all bloody day arguing with me and sitting on his butt in front of the computer. It's like living with an anvil that sucks all the heat and energy right out of me. It's four now, and I'm feeling tired and demoralized, but I'll grab a bloody stepstool and wash a pot and make some pasta for the kids. And mike and the kids are *all* getting up before I go to my doctor's appointments tomorrow, whether they like it or not. If I have to be his mother too, so flippin' be it. He'll go on the schedule just like the kids. :
I was just trying to think of ANYthing to get my DH out of the house too - I love him dearly, but we have not had a normal day in 3mos now...it's so frustrating!

I'm glad I'm not the only one relying on student aid/loans...I feel like I shouldn't have to though, ya know?

How open are you all with your situation? I have some mama friends that are always planning activities - that cost money, so I always make up excuses why I can't go and then they stop inviting me to do stuff and I feel bad...but I don't want people to pity me or change their plans just because of me...kwim?

I'm feeling thankful that you mamas are here to talk to!
LilMomma83 is offline  
#76 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 11:15 PM
 
Purple*Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fluffyville
Posts: 5,572
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannienicole View Post


Adding that Bendryl is wonderous, but also that whatever lotion that he uses usually will make it feel a bit better. I am allergic to almost everything, so I know how : it is when stuff like this happens.

All 4 of us have what we now know is a viral rash. Had it for two months and thought we were combatting bugs in our house. It is jumping around our system and popping up like bug bite patches all over our bodies. Itches....oh my...it itches and hurts. Nothing helps but a but of lotion, benedryl and sleep. Luckly, DD is now being treated for it and DS will be oce I can get him into his doc. DH and I will be going to the doc within the week. It was only contagious wihin the first 24 hours...:. Why couldn't I have been missing then!?

Jaime, btw, I received your package!! Mama, you are the best! DS is set with warm jammies and DD loves the footies.



Things we need:

DS:
Not a thing. Thank you to HHs and Jaime.

DD (She has SPD):

~Phonics readers are also needed.
~California Baby Bath Bubbles-too sensitive for any other.
~Craft items-felt, poms, pipe cleaners, paints, etc. She goes through it like water!

Myself:
~Unconditional Parenting
~Any non christian save-your-marriage style books and divorcing/single parent books :
~Coupons for Target Soy Formula (a stretch I know) and Pampers Cruisers-Size 3 (P&G ads in the Sunday paper once a month has one or two sometimes)
~Coupons for NUK pacifiers and bottles/nipples (had a couple from who-knows-where)


My gratefuls:
1. We are back in OK. I love visiting Dallas and spending bunches of time with family but after a day worth of packing up and driving....I need a break!
2. Pay-per-view...yea, yea, yea...we can't afford to go out, so DH and I sat on the couch tonight and watched Evan Almighty together. DS asleep in my arms and DD up and down with diahrrea. Can't push pause in a theater!
3. That even though it doesn't feel like it, that this itchy rash WILL go away some day.
4. The new semester begins on the 14th!
5. DH finally (been a year) is having surgery on his knee on the 9th.
6. We paid every bill on time and in full for the month of December!!!
7. All you mamas who keep my spirits up.
8. GC to B&N that helped me purchase Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay or whatever order it is in. DH and I are both going to read it.
9. A new year filled with hope for new and better beginnings!

More later...It's 4 am.
Glad you got the box

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsmomoffour View Post
I hope I did this right, I have never replied to a thread before on any board.. If I didnt maybe someone can fix it?

May I jump in and join? I belong here. I feel like I know everyone because I am one of the "lurkers" the last couple of months... Ive only ever posted once before but my New Years goal was to put myself out there, so here I am!

I am holly (there seem to be quite a few holly's here!) sahm/student momma to a 13 ds, 11dd, 8 ds, and a 4 year old neice who lives with us. I am married, and homeschool as well. About as natural as you can get, except for when I cant be due to cost etc.

We are low income and struggle daily as well..in fact I dont know how we will make it to my next student loan check ( and it is so bad to have to depend on it isnt it? ) but something always happens to get us through. . I love my children to death, and have many many things to be grateful for. So all in all I just am lonely and need a place to fit. I so wish some of you moms lived in Michigan near me.. I would love to find someone like minded if you will, we seem to be floating around by ourselves in a sea of totally different views
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ediesmom View Post


short rant....when we got home the young women upstairs were having a get together.....and someone had actually parked in my spot. There are certain things i am okay with.....this would NOT be among them! I'm nice. I'll bake you cookies. I'll check your mail when you are away.I'll feed your cat....but I will not be nice if your yahoo buddies park in my spot:

my gratefuls


i'll check in later
People park in our driveway all the time. I have no problem either calling the police or sending my large, aggressive DH over to people's houses to make them move


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylie View Post
I have been reading the december thread for a couple weeks now...One of my helper moms recommended it to me..I am a single mom to two special needs teens and a four month old baby...I work fulltime but there is never enough money...Sigh...I just try to not let it get me down but you know how it is when you don't know which shut off notice is more important...Well I look forward to chatting with all of you...It is nice to be heard by others who understand...
Welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannienicole View Post
This is the Table Fairy! May she bless you with tables aplenty and excellent tippers!

PSA: 20% people! 20% or more!!
Yep, tip tip tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post
my brain hurts. :

He never got out of the house yesterday, but promised to do it today, so that I'd have the day to work with Bean. All right, no problem, we got up, laundry was all together waiting, and I didn't even log into the game or to mdc, I just quietly got everything ready in anticipation of mike leaving. . . but he didn't. Finally at *2:45* he says he's getting ready to go. Well, what is there to say to that? I'd just gotten done telling the kids to get dressed and go outside to play; Yeah, it's still wet and there's a bit of snow on the ground, but it's *sunny* and they need fresh air and heck, they've got jackets. He says, "I'm sensing that you would have liked for me to leave earlier." Well, DUH! I have to start dinner now, you know? There's no way we can get his schoolwork finished (or even properly begun) and I spent the entire day just waiting.

This is the thing about mike being unemployed that most bothers me. It's not that he doesn't help with the kids or the housework, he does do things around here. It's just that his very *presence* is inertial, and it makes it impossible for me to get things done with the kids because they'll run to him and he's soooooo bloody slow to get moving that even if he doesn't contradict me outright, his very presence nullifies any effect I may have. I've been trying to tell him since August that he needs to get out of the bloody house during the day. Just get OUT. I don't care what he does (although ideally he'll get a freaking job), just get OUT. I can't do anything, can't get the kids to cooperate when he's here all bloody day arguing with me and sitting on his butt in front of the computer. It's like living with an anvil that sucks all the heat and energy right out of me. It's four now, and I'm feeling tired and demoralized, but I'll grab a bloody stepstool and wash a pot and make some pasta for the kids. And mike and the kids are *all* getting up before I go to my doctor's appointments tomorrow, whether they like it or not. If I have to be his mother too, so flippin' be it. He'll go on the schedule just like the kids. :
Sorry Mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaChel View Post
I'm checking in, been lurking for months. We're very low income and high debt. That's going to screw us even more, effective almost immediately.

We got a "Christmas present" from my parents, who we live with. We have until Feb 1 to find other living arrangements. Great. If DH was *working*, we'd be ok. BUT, he fell off a roof in October, nearly DIED, and still requires nursing care twice per day with 3x/week OT/PT, constant labwork, visits with 5 seperate specialists, blood thinners, IV abx (due to the splenic abscess that is STILL draining out his side), and has started having bouts of extreme dizziness that could either be related to the brain injury or some of his medication. I get SSD and go to school FT (4 months until graduation, yay). Between us we have about 100k in student loan debt and our annual income is about 20k for a family of 7. Fun times. We can't get FS until we move b/c mom uses our income to qualify for her medicaid somehow.

But, things I am grateful for:
DH walked away from a C1 fracture. He's alive and reasonably well,
Free top notch medical care for his injuries
My three little yahoos and their huge imaginations
The many "santas" who have helped my family this holiday with everything from groceries to toys and shoes for the kids.
One more semester until graduation.
FINALLY having the truth about my parents validated.

Somehow we will manage, that's one thing I've learned. We always manage.
Your poor DH!! That sounds terrible. I am glad he is recovering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
Thanks! I actually just got home and I made $51. Funny how that works. I needed $50 and I was blessed with an extra dollar. It was actually a good day tip-wise and table-wise.

BUT . . . . . . . . .there's always a but isn't there????? I've been having all this random cramping and I think I'm looking my plug. Hmmmmmm. I'm 33.3 weeks along. I think we need big bird in a while longer to bake. BUT there's no cervical changes so far. Just crampiness like a period, I've been in the bathroom ALL.DAY.LONG, and there's a LOT of mucus when I wipe. Now that I've totally TMI'ed everyone out. . . . . . .I think it's just a bit early. And I'm nervous because by this time my water had already broken with Sara and I was in the hospital on antibiotics and steroid shots and she was born at 34.1weeks. So it just makes me a little freaked out. I can't afford to go on maternity leave early as I haven't even looked into disability or filled out paperwork and I have no money for next month's bills. I'm a little panicked.
No babies can be born until blankets come in the mail!! I hope you can keep on baking :

ribbonpurple.gif  "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
   
Purple*Lotus is offline  
#77 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 11:16 PM
 
Mearaina's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: wrapped in a blanket of love
Posts: 1,284
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiannancy View Post

Oh mygosh! I just got home from the ER...must have jinxed myself by saying dd1 was keepign down fluids so she was ok, she started refusing fluids, and she hasn't eaten much in a month! So stoping drinking was not ok, we went to the hospital and dd1 had a heart rate of 177 and I had 190....she had lost almost 10 pounds and is down to 25 at the moment! We each of us waited hours but eventually got ivs, which made me bawl, she has never had an iV before and they poked her 4 times before they got a good vein! And she had bloodwork and chest xrays...my gosh I have never seen a baby so worked up! We are home now, and I am praying everyone starts feeling better soon! Oh....I had the same ER Dr who said I was miscarrying Callie in the spring...he remembered me, I told him my miscarriage was now 7 weeks old! He said it was a guarantee that I lost her...and all the nurses treated me like crap when I said we weren't vaccinated...:SO much for being a constitutional right! I think I need to think on my greatfulls..I feel like poop...literally and my kids are sick and I am feeling very very low.
How's she doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thystle View Post




Mearaina





Updated list for both of you.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature View Post
Happy New Year Mamas!

I have thankfuls that I will post later... right now I have to clean up more puke! Yep. It wasn't a 24 hour bug. The girls and I are still sick. Ugh.
3 days and they are still having a hard time keeping water down. Gateraid seems to work better, so I think I'll stick with that.

Updates to the list Thystle!

Since I'm so close to birthing, I think I can make due with what maternity clothes I have. And my girls all have snowsuits now! thank you to all the mamas that helped with that need!

I do still need a baby bjorn potty and I'm looking for a Rosie wooden Thomas train for my 2 year old for her birthday. Our stores are all sold out of them
Hope you are all feeling better soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
Thanks! I actually just got home and I made $51. Funny how that works. I needed $50 and I was blessed with an extra dollar. It was actually a good day tip-wise and table-wise.

BUT . . . . . . . . .there's always a but isn't there????? I've been having all this random cramping and I think I'm looking my plug. Hmmmmmm. I'm 33.3 weeks along. I think we need big bird in a while longer to bake. BUT there's no cervical changes so far. Just crampiness like a period, I've been in the bathroom ALL.DAY.LONG, and there's a LOT of mucus when I wipe. Now that I've totally TMI'ed everyone out. . . . . . .I think it's just a bit early. And I'm nervous because by this time my water had already broken with Sara and I was in the hospital on antibiotics and steroid shots and she was born at 34.1weeks. So it just makes me a little freaked out. I can't afford to go on maternity leave early as I haven't even looked into disability or filled out paperwork and I have no money for next month's bills. I'm a little panicked.
I don't know if it makes you feel better, but I started losing my plug around 33-34 weeks with all 4 babies....and all 4 were full term. It kind of re-generated itself those last 6 weeks or so. I hope you stay pregnant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satori View Post
I'm going though stuff right now and I have to offer several wool diaper covers for about 14-18lb range, I don't know anything about wool (I'm allergic) but they look to be in good condition but I do see some animal hair on them and the person who gave them to me used scented laundry detergent so you can still smell it. I'm decluttering so they need to find a new home. I can not pay for shipping.

I am in need of 18 mo winter girl clothes (jeans and long sleeve shirts), can't pay shipping right now but hopefully in about a week I will be able to


For the mama who needed snappis can you PM me your addy? I have a couple I can drop in the mail if you don't mind the old style, found them while unpacking
I have 18 month winter ( a bit). I can't help with shipping anytime soon, though.

We are all fine. My dh was actually in a good mood today - woo-hoo!

Lisa, mom to M : 6/02, R : 6/04, m/c 6/8/05, L 6/06, and E 8/07
Mearaina is offline  
#78 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 11:23 PM
 
Satori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Earth, I think, kids say Cybertron
Posts: 7,730
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMomma83 View Post
I was just trying to think of ANYthing to get my DH out of the house too - I love him dearly, but we have not had a normal day in 3mos now...it's so frustrating!

I'm glad I'm not the only one relying on student aid/loans...I feel like I shouldn't have to though, ya know?

How open are you all with your situation? I have some mama friends that are always planning activities - that cost money, so I always make up excuses why I can't go and then they stop inviting me to do stuff and I feel bad...but I don't want people to pity me or change their plans just because of me...kwim?

I'm feeling thankful that you mamas are here to talk to!

Your not the only one living off student loans and hate it. It really gets to me that people are always planning stuff that costs money, we home school through a virtual public school and even though they do 5-6 trips/activities a month it seems they all cost money and we just can't do them Yes its only $5 here and $10 there but when you can't even afford $2 to wash clothes thats a lot of money.


yep, shoulda stayed in bed, just dropped a nebulizer on my toe and my entire body is aching from the weather and I can't find my Alieve

Seriously?
Satori is offline  
#79 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 11:29 PM
 
ReikiMommy07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: U.S.
Posts: 810
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gratefuls:
I have creative stuff to do--learning to crochet and re-taking up the ukulele.
No-spending feels good; it isn't the drudgery it used to be.
DS hasn't been sick!!! And DH and I are healthy--well, physically anyway. :
ReikiMommy07 is offline  
#80 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 11:36 PM
 
ReikiMommy07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: U.S.
Posts: 810
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh MamaChel! Major healing vibes to your DH! And peace and strength to all of you...

If you can, you should check into whatever your mom is doing by using your income for medicaid. That doesn't sound legit... ???

ReikiMommy07 is offline  
#81 of 689 Old 01-01-2008, 11:42 PM
 
ReikiMommy07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: U.S.
Posts: 810
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilonwy View Post
This is the thing about mike being unemployed that most bothers me. It's not that he doesn't help with the kids or the housework, he does do things around here. It's just that his very *presence* is inertial, and it makes it impossible for me to get things done with the kids because they'll run to him and he's soooooo bloody slow to get moving that even if he doesn't contradict me outright, his very presence nullifies any effect I may have. I've been trying to tell him since August that he needs to get out of the bloody house during the day. Just get OUT. I don't care what he does (although ideally he'll get a freaking job), just get OUT. I can't do anything, can't get the kids to cooperate when he's here all bloody day arguing with me and sitting on his butt in front of the computer. It's like living with an anvil that sucks all the heat and energy right out of me. It's four now, and I'm feeling tired and demoralized, but I'll grab a bloody stepstool and wash a pot and make some pasta for the kids. And mike and the kids are *all* getting up before I go to my doctor's appointments tomorrow, whether they like it or not. If I have to be his mother too, so flippin' be it. He'll go on the schedule just like the kids. :
OMG Rynna!!! I have the.exact.same.DH!!! He just happens to have a different name... OMG! I totally know what you're going through, mama!!! I'm so sorry! You deserve so much better than this... We both do. But I'm lucky b/c DH will be going away for a few months when he gets it paid for... It cannot be soon enough though!
ReikiMommy07 is offline  
#82 of 689 Old 01-02-2008, 12:19 AM
 
Mylie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,580
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vannienicole View Post
Welcome!
Is the LO a boy or girl? Is there anything you need? I have tons of baby clothes. I was a thrift store maniac in better times....

She really needs long sleeved shirts and pants/jeans..It is getting so cold here...: She takes anything from 9-12 months....I really appreciate your help....If you could tell me how this board swapping works I would appreciate it..I am new and don't know the ropes yet...

Thankyou for all the warm welcomes....


I could really use good vibes,prayers ect...I have a $300.00 electric heat bill that is due soon and no idea how I am going to pay it...Hopefully a miracle will fall into my lap..Just used up the last of my money to pay the rent and am trying to figure out how we can eat on 20.00 for two weeks..

Sending good vibes to all you other mamas::
Mylie is offline  
#83 of 689 Old 01-02-2008, 12:43 AM
 
Satori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Earth, I think, kids say Cybertron
Posts: 7,730
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylie View Post


I could really use good vibes,prayers ect...I have a $300.00 electric heat bill that is due soon and no idea how I am going to pay it...Hopefully a miracle will fall into my lap..Just used up the last of my money to pay the rent and am trying to figure out how we can eat on 20.00 for two weeks..

Sending good vibes to all you other mamas::
What about local resources? HEAP? Catholic charities? You can totally feed a family on $20 assuming you have a few basics like salt, pepper, seasonings Beans, rice and corn tortilla's are staples around here Have you checked out the Hill Billy House Wife site? Lots of great info there!s

Seriously?
Satori is offline  
#84 of 689 Old 01-02-2008, 12:43 AM
 
justmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: beginning anew
Posts: 5,727
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylie View Post
I could really use good vibes,prayers ect...I have a $300.00 electric heat bill that is due soon and no idea how I am going to pay it...Hopefully a miracle will fall into my lap..Just used up the last of my money to pay the rent and am trying to figure out how we can eat on 20.00 for two weeks..

Sending good vibes to all you other mamas::
www.hillbillyhousewife.com has GREAT ideas for eating on $45 a week. I know it's more than you have but you might be able to get a few ideas from there to start you out. And maybe supplement with a food pantry run???Maybe you already have stuff in your pantry at home that you can stretch for a few meals??? Whenever we get low on food it's rice and beans and oatmeal for us! Oh yeah and pancakes!!!!! Flour, eggs, milk. WIC stuff plus a $2 bag of flour.

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

justmama is offline  
#85 of 689 Old 01-02-2008, 12:46 AM
 
justmama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: beginning anew
Posts: 5,727
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Thanks for all the good vibes and "stay in" vibes for big bird ladies! I am still losing big globs of mucus(ick!) and still horribly crampy. But it doesn't seem to be getting much worse and I don't have to work tomrorow and I see the midwife at 2pm. So hopefully she can give me good news. Not that I wouldn't love to meet this little one now but she does need to bake a little more. I don't like underbaked kiddos coming out. So it's back to my post on the couch knitting for this little girl who seems determined to visit her mama soon. It really kicked my tush into high gear. I will post a pic of the longies and hat I just finished today a little later!

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

justmama is offline  
#86 of 689 Old 01-02-2008, 12:59 AM
 
averysmomma05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 484
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
YAY! I went this morning filled out a application for a job at gas station. They hired me before I even got the application. I go in the morning at 8am to do my drug test and then I can start as soon as I want. YAY! Well thats all for me right now! Emily

E wife to G,  and mama to R hearts.gif, A autismribbon.gif, and E femalesling.GIF 
averysmomma05 is online now  
#87 of 689 Old 01-02-2008, 01:14 AM
 
Satori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Earth, I think, kids say Cybertron
Posts: 7,730
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by averysmomma05 View Post
YAY! I went this morning filled out a application for a job at gas station. They hired me before I even got the application. I go in the morning at 8am to do my drug test and then I can start as soon as I want. YAY! Well thats all for me right now! Emily
Thats Awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope my job search goes as well!

Seriously?
Satori is offline  
#88 of 689 Old 01-02-2008, 01:42 AM
 
vannienicole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,052
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
*
vannienicole is offline  
#89 of 689 Old 01-02-2008, 01:52 AM
 
Brojakee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't understand the multi quote thing, or even single quote thing, can someone explain

Just a bit of comical news:

Ex husbands new girlfriend(the one who brought herself to my door and told my kids she is their new mommy) busted a implant...she is hence forth known as UNI I am a true believer in karma right now
Brojakee is offline  
#90 of 689 Old 01-02-2008, 02:00 AM
 
sonrisaa29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 892
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojakee View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't understand the multi quote thing, or even single quote thing, can someone explain

Just a bit of comical news:

Ex husbands new girlfriend(the one who brought herself to my door and told my kids she is their new mommy) busted a implant...she is hence forth known as UNI I am a true believer in karma right now
That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. How does one exactly bust an implant though?
sonrisaa29 is offline  
Reply

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off