March Low Income Mamas Support Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 10:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This thread is for all mamas who struggle with low income or poverty....but ALL who are struggling with money can feel free to seek support here.

Parenting in poverty, or with low icome, brings its own challenges. We are here to support eachother through those challenges.

This is a support thread.

proverbs 29:7 the righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.

#2 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

good morning mamas!

SNOW!!!! i can't believe there is MORE snow:

at least its saturday and i don't need to be outside. fenced in yard for doggies, and i have enough in the fridge and pantry to keep us until this crap is cleaned up. i wish i had grabbed some movies, though.

i really wanted to do some banking, but i don't think anything will be shut down (bill wise) until monday.

justmama....how are you and the girls this morning? i so wish we were closer

well, off to snuggle with the girl...who is feeling a bit off lately. adolescence

proverbs 29:7 the righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.

#3 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 11:44 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ediesmom View Post
good morning mamas!

SNOW!!!! i can't believe there is MORE snow:

at least its saturday and i don't need to be outside. fenced in yard for doggies, and i have enough in the fridge and pantry to keep us until this crap is cleaned up. i wish i had grabbed some movies, though.

i really wanted to do some banking, but i don't think anything will be shut down (bill wise) until monday.

justmama....how are you and the girls this morning? i so wish we were closer

well, off to snuggle with the girl...who is feeling a bit off lately. adolescence
Thanks honey for the thoughts. After I talked ot you yesterday I took a HUGE downhill turn. I called dan and cried to him for a few minutes asking him to come over and help with the girls which he did. I was so incredibly dizzy and I couldn't stop running to the bathroom to yak my brains out. So he stayed the night since he was worried I would pass out and not hear the kids. And my FIL brought formula over because I have pretty much dried up and the baby was starving yesterday. She screamed like 2 hours until we finally called FIL and begged him to get formula. I feel horrible. But she's only had 3 bottles of it and we are working on getting my supply back. I think I was so dizzy because whatever reserves I had left to fight this virus went to making tiny bits of milk. I didn't even get letdown yesterday and once I stopped nursing I stopped barfing. I've held down an eggo waffle and some diluted grape juice so far but I'm incredibly weak and dizzy still. I literally haven't had solid food in two days now. UGH. And both girls are complaining about belly pain and let's just say that I'm glad we dont' use sposies because Sara has gone through 6 in the 3 hours she's been up. Ugh. When we get sick, we do it well!

treehugger.gifjog.gifgreenthumb.gifknit.gifnamaste.gif

#4 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 12:06 PM - Thread Starter

oh, justmama! that sounds so hard

do you have some milk boosters? i hope you are able to keep food and liquid down today.

(((hugs)))

#5 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 12:42 PM

Justmama, hope you recover soon. Its so hard to be sick when you have to watch the kids as well.

Yep, like Ediesmom I am dealing with more snow :, was already out shoveling this morning. Luckily the town plow guy saw me out shoveling and instead of what happens when they normally come down my street which is our driveway gets boxed in with a snow wall, he came back and knocked it down.

I am doing well otherwise, haven't really been posting much on the thread since financially there is some light at the end of the tunnel. Dh has some new work and combined with my own work, things may get back on track sooner rather than later. Though after 8 mos of unemployment, it may be hard to avoid filing BK since I have stacks of things that have had to be put off, but for now its one day at a time. Biggest issue right now will be scrapping up the remainder of our 07 tax payment which is looking like it will be about 8K more to come up with by April 15 . The downside of self-employment is those damn tax payments and since we already have a payment plan with the IRS 07 has to be paid, ugh...

Well enough of my whining, I suspect today will be a long day, dd stayed up late last night but still got up at her early time and she is sooo cranky already. Hoping for early and long nap today. Days like today suck since we are basically home all day, so no breaking up the day with an outing.

Shay

Mothering since 1992...its one of the many hats I wear.
#6 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 12:54 PM

justmama hope u and the kids get better

eddiesmom & shayinme hope the weather starts getting nicer.

im here kinda- no updates on bean #3 yet i am hopefully gonna see my doc next week if dh has a day off. - i have had three days of cramps, heachaches and some tmi stuff.

kids are well.

grateful:
-hubby came home safe- one of his sites he patrols is a mexican club and there was a shooting and a lot of fights. hubbys equipment worked perfectly. so im happy bout that
-weather is not snowing but it looks like its gonna be nice so thats a plus
-i have been able to sell stuff which is nice.
-some time this month we will be getting more wic vouchers for me and both kids. so that will help.
#7 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 01:47 PM

Hey everyone. I haven't read anything I just wanted you all to know I'm still around. Best wishes to all of you. I will come back and read later.

Student and aspiring midwife mama to Angel: and Iris. Expecting a new sometime near Halloween! I am a all the way!!!!!
#8 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 06:22 PM

sounds like March came in with a bang for all of us huh? for everyone

I'm feeling a lot better. I've held down two glasses of very diluted grape juice to get my blood sugar back up(dizziness is probably due to that) and get some fluids into me. I can already see a difference in my milk supply. we've had to use 2 bottles of formula today but they were small. And I have had a small bowl of oatmeal and it's down still so that's a plus. Hoping to have a small bland dinner and be back to normal to grocery shop tomorrow. Sara took a great nap and I've gotten Mady into being in her bed reading or playing quietly while her sister naps so I can have a mama break and Grace and I took a nap on the couch. SOOOOO nice!

What are everyone's plans for the week???

I'm heading to the bank with my check from Dan tomorrow and then going on Monday to Savers to find some cheap wool sweaters to finish the blanket I'm sewing for Grace. I'm very excited.(I'm such a dork!) I'm hoping to find some info on scholarships for single parents or low income parents also so if anyone has any thoughts, please let me know . I'm trying to find a nanny job for the summer and then start school in the fall. AND tomorrow afternoon after grocery shopping I will be starting a MAJOR purge of the house. I can't stand the clutter, I'm very ocd and I just need to throw stuff away.

#9 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 07:44 PM

fast webs.com will have information for scheolarships and such.. try looking there.

really no plans here until i figure out if hubby is working the second job or not.. if he isnt then we will go to the grocery store and a prenatal visit and hopefully get an u/s done.
#10 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 09:14 PM

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Resistance is futile Matey
#11 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thystle View Post
THYSTLE U CAME BACK WE MISSED YOU::
#12 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 11:15 PM

I was wondering why everyone suddenly stopped posting in the Feb. thread....

:
#13 of 402 Old 03-01-2008, 11:34 PM

THYSTLE!!! Yay! Love your siggie.

Justmama. I am so sorry you guys have been sick. I hope your milk gets back up and everyone is healthy soon. You know I am goin gto school, and I don't know what you are going for or what type of school, but I am getting grants, lots of financial aid, so I don't really need scholarships.

Hugs to everyone else.

Single mama to Alex(13), Maddy(12), Sam(8), Violet(6), and Ruby(3). fly-by-nursing1.gif
#14 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 12:03 AM

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{justmama}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Resistance is futile Matey
#15 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 12:17 AM

Mental note:

Social Security does not forward government checks to your new address. No matter what anyone says, they don't do it. Even if you've let Social Security know your new address before the 1st of the month, it takes close to three weeks for a change to go through.

Relying on what other people say, means that your bills don't get paid, and half your utilities get shut off.

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#16 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature View Post
Mental note:

Social Security does not forward government checks to your new address. No matter what anyone says, they don't do it. Even if you've let Social Security know your new address before the 1st of the month, it takes close to three weeks for a change to go through.

Relying on what other people say, means that your bills don't get paid, and half your utilities get shut off.

hugs mama hope u are able to get u check and turn on the things that got shut off quickly.
#17 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 12:55 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
thystle!!!

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
#18 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 04:42 AM

something is up with my computer so I haven't been able to log in here or anywhere else!

hopefully dh will sort it out soon. (i'm on his right now!)

hugs justmama, that sounded awful
#19 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Mental note:

nature, i am so sorry that happened. can i do anything?

Quote:
Yay!

good morning mamas!

advice. i was at 'mardens' yesterday and found a pair of really nice boots for $10. should i go back and buy them? i DO NOT 'need' them, really(at all)....but i fell in love with them and they would get worn a lot. i thought about them all night, and woke up thinking about them (they are black 'horsehair' cowboy boots)

also at mardens i found towels for $1.99 each. nice ones. i bought 4......and a pair of guess cargo's for edie for $6.

working on a big penguin project with edie today........it needs to be done by wednesday.....

momma earthical....i know all about computer issues......i am forever doing maintenance on this one in hopes that it lasts just a bit longer. its scary.

justmama.......full boobie vibes for you!

gratefuls
1. laundry quarters.....
2. a good nights sleep.
3. my family. edie, shelby, naeva, the pooches and kitty, my aunt. yesterday was so nice.....

i am making a casserole for an elderly neighbor who's wife passed last week. i hope i can drop it off without bawling. its almost spring, and he and i are ferocious gardeners. i'll spend extra time talking dirt with him this year....until then its casserole.

have a good day, mamas

#20 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Mental note:

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. Anything we can do for you? How's Mr. O faring? Did you get the package I sent you? I figured you would like something for mama and not just baby boy. Big about the ss, hope it gets fixed very very soon for you. Let us know if there's anything you need for you, the kids, or dh.

#21 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 10:37 AM

Quote:
nature, i am so sorry that happened. can i do anything?

Yay!

good morning mamas!

advice. i was at 'mardens' yesterday and found a pair of really nice boots for $10. should i go back and buy them? i DO NOT 'need' them, really(at all)....but i fell in love with them and they would get worn a lot. i thought about them all night, and woke up thinking about them (they are black 'horsehair' cowboy boots)

also at mardens i found towels for $1.99 each. nice ones. i bought 4......and a pair of guess cargo's for edie for $6.

working on a big penguin project with edie today........it needs to be done by wednesday.....

momma earthical....i know all about computer issues......i am forever doing maintenance on this one in hopes that it lasts just a bit longer. its scary.

justmama.......full boobie vibes for you!

gratefuls
1. laundry quarters.....
2. a good nights sleep.
3. my family. edie, shelby, naeva, the pooches and kitty, my aunt. yesterday was so nice.....

i am making a casserole for an elderly neighbor who's wife passed last week. i hope i can drop it off without bawling. its almost spring, and he and i are ferocious gardeners. i'll spend extra time talking dirt with him this year....until then its casserole.

have a good day, mamas
Thanks for the boobie vibes. I sure could use them. Another bottle of Good Start for Grace last night but fortunately for me my friend was over so she fed Gracie for me whiel I went up and pumped in my room. Saved us both from crying. AND I'd rather Grace not associate me with bottles.
Your poor neighbor. My next door neighbors are an elderly man and his much older daughter who takes care of him. Their entire backyard is a garden(seriously!) and they give us tons of stuff in the summer. Soooooo nice. And they have a clothesline and a composting bin and I just feel so reassured that all other people aren't disposable, mainstream and happy to dump on our environment.

Oooooh hey, ya know what I like up in your neck of the woods? Reny's. LOVE Reny's. When Mady was super little, I went to visit my sister at school(UMaine Orono) and we stopped by Reny's(in Belfast I wanna say) and they had AWESOME fleece coveralls from LLBean for $2.99. Grace will be using them come next fall. LOVE LLBean.

#22 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianyoushi View Post
fast webs.com will have information for scheolarships and such.. try looking there.

really no plans here until i figure out if hubby is working the second job or not.. if he isnt then we will go to the grocery store and a prenatal visit and hopefully get an u/s done.
thanks, I'll try there! good luck on the prenatal visit. I'm sure everything will be okay.

Quote:
welcome back. I agree with the siggy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura_Kitten View Post
I was wondering why everyone suddenly stopped posting in the Feb. thread....

:
missed you aura. how's your girly feeling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamoo View Post
THYSTLE!!! Yay! Love your siggie.

Justmama. I am so sorry you guys have been sick. I hope your milk gets back up and everyone is healthy soon. You know I am goin gto school, and I don't know what you are going for or what type of school, but I am getting grants, lots of financial aid, so I don't really need scholarships.

Hugs to everyone else.
I'll be going to a community college 5 minutes from here I think. I would like to go to URI but the cost is SO huge. But they would also have family housing I believe so it's a toss up. But the community college is really cheap and they have a great nursing program. I have most of my gen eds done so I just need to waste time for 2 years to get into clinicals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momma earthical View Post
something is up with my computer so I haven't been able to log in here or anywhere else!

hopefully dh will sort it out soon. (i'm on his right now!)

hugs justmama, that sounded awful
missed you lady. hope he sorts it out soon. I called my ex over to fix mine when it was shutting down 2 weeks ago and he had to disassemble the entire "guts" and clean it all and put it back together. He looked so sexy sitting there in his sensible khaki's and polo shirt and glasses with computer parts everywhere talking RAM and hard drive and cooling fans . I love me some dorks! BUUUUUUUUUUUUT since I'm not getting any, I continue to just daydream and enjoy the fantasy. Sorta like my feeling for Orlando Bloom.(speaking of, Jaime, where are you my love?????) Miss you!!!!!!

#23 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 11:31 AM

Ediesmom: Buy the boots! If they're at Marden's they probably wont' last long. I *love* that store. I go to it every summer when I visit my aunts. You deserve a little treat.

Justmama: Glad you're feeling a little better. Hoping your milk comes back in soon. Can you get a prescription for Reglan? I used that when I was EP for Connor. It fills you up in about 24 hours.

Nature: hope your utilities get turned back on soon!

We're starting to feel a little better over here. Daisy is barely coughing and all of our noses are drying up. DH is even helping out with the kids! It's a miracle! Over the past couple of days this is the most I've seen him parent since the kiddos were born. Things are looking up.

treehugger.gif mama to flower.gif and stillheart.gif and baby.gif

femalesling.GIF  bfinfant.gif  familybed1.gif

#24 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 01:27 PM

no prenatal visit this week. dh said he is opting to work his "next weekend" all three days if the boat is in dock...... im so pissed. yea the pay is good and what not but at what cost?- u can make babies but dont wanna take care of them...(we didnt get any wic for the next three months because hubby decided that working and not going to the appointment would be the better choice.... i am really debating on just going into the hospital to get an u/s cuz things dont feel right. the last four nights been cramping and having some (tmi) major discharge. im still not gaining weight- and there isnt really any reason for that cuz im not suffering from ms like i did the other two.

i hope the weather warms up so i can walk and get groceries since thats not f***ing important either....
#25 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmama View Post
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. Anything we can do for you? How's Mr. O faring? Did you get the package I sent you? I figured you would like something for mama and not just baby boy. Big about the ss, hope it gets fixed very very soon for you. Let us know if there's anything you need for you, the kids, or dh.
I just got your package yesterday afternoon!! Thank you! The breast pads got stolen in two seconds and the girls have them in their room. Every once in awhile I ask for them and someone comes down with them over their nipples. Ivy thought they were hats at first. haha

The baby is doing good. He was SUPER fussy yesterday evening, but I think I got it figured out. The night before I cooked corned beef in the crock pot. (It was a super awesome HUGE one that I bought for only 9 dollars the month before and threw in the freezer.) Well... the cabbage didn't sit too well with him. Too bad. I love cabbage too.

My utilities are not shut off yet. But I'm not sure if I will be able to avoid them going that way. Just as I thought.. no SSI check yesterday. Its never late, which means who knows when it will come. The address change messed it all up.. and damn it. Its my fault. I should have changed my address with SS sooner. I completely forgot about it. With the baby and moving... *sigh* Its our ONLY income. Should probably have paid better attention to that fact huh? In my defense.. I've never moved since I've been receiving disability. We lived in the same place over 6 years.

Still waiting for an update on the other forum about a possible stroller. I'm hoping!! Course I'm also hoping for spring soon and it just keeps on snowing here! Gah!

Ediesmom, Shay.. sorry I haven't called. I've been having a difficult time the past week with Ivy. Some old PTSD issues are coming up because of it, and well.. I've just been a bit overwhelmed. When I'm overwhelmed I avoid the phone even more than normal.

treehugger.gifAutistic pagan mama with five kiddos on the spectrum, learning through living life. autismribbon.gif  computergeek2.gif

#26 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
My utilities are not shut off yet. But I'm not sure if I will be able to avoid them going that way. Just as I thought.. no SSI check yesterday. Its never late, which means who knows when it will come. The address change messed it all up.. and damn it. Its my fault. I should have changed my address with SS sooner. I completely forgot about it. With the baby and moving... *sigh* Its our ONLY income. Should probably have paid better attention to that fact huh? In my defense.. I've never moved since I've been receiving disability. We lived in the same place over 6 years.

Ediesmom, Shay.. sorry I haven't called. I've been having a difficult time the past week with Ivy. Some old PTSD issues are coming up because of it, and well.. I've just been a bit overwhelmed. When I'm overwhelmed I avoid the phone even more than normal.
Don't worry about calling me, I figure you got your hands full, though I will call you soon so I can bring over a little package.

As for your utilities, both the local phone company & light company will work with you. In recent mos since our income dropped, I have learned that with the light company as long as I pay the bill every other month, they are cool. Also if you set up a pymt plan with them, they will automatically give you like 30 days to pay, so provided you can make those calls, you should be ok. Also don't forget that the towns all have assistance too. Cable folks are trickier but as long as you pay at least 60 days I beleive, they too won't cut you off.

Not to be personal, but do you have food? If not I can put together a care package and drive it over. Let me know.

Tomorrow will mark 4 years since my beloved Mom passed away, first year that I am not totally in tears but that hole in my heart is there.

Anyway its a sunny day here, just got back from Sunday breakfast which was nice, its always nice to get out of the house. So tired of snow, but I suspect everyone up this way is except for diehard folks who play in the snow.

@ Justmama, Reny's is the best, there is actually one in walking distance of my house, we are there at least once a week. Since they carry inexpensive art stuff and house stuff too.

@Ediesmom, which Marden's did you go to? Last time we went they had awesome prices on dd's pullups.. Huggies large pack for $5.99, normally $15 at Shaws. I also love that you can find clothes there too. Those boots sound cool, I hear ya about not wanting to spend the money, on the other hand if you will get plenty of wear out of them and they are only $10, it might be worth going back.

Hello, to all the other Mamas, will be back later.

Shay

Mothering since 1992...its one of the many hats I wear.
#27 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 02:53 PM - Thread Starter

i need a break.....too much housework hurts my shoulder

casserole is cooked, just need to bring it over......

i think i WILL go get the boots after class tomorrow. they had 2 pair in my size.....if they are gone it wasn't meant to be.....but i really hope they are there!

nature....i'm glad nothing has been shut off....is there a 'city' welfare office? they should cover the bills since you won't be getting any cash for a few weeks. i can come watch some kids if that would make going easier....call. REALLY.

justmama....gracie will be just fine with the few bottles. do you need any brainstorming around boosting milk supply? i'm glad that your friend was there to help out

asianyoushi.....can you get to appointments any other way? is there public transport? a cab? if its cost prohibitive let us know(please)....you need to be seen. and go to wic again.

earthy....mardens is amazing!....you'l have to let the maine mamas know when youre visiting

okay....break over!

#28 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthyMamaofDaisy View Post
Ediesmom: Buy the boots! If they're at Marden's they probably wont' last long. I *love* that store. I go to it every summer when I visit my aunts. You deserve a little treat.

Justmama: Glad you're feeling a little better. Hoping your milk comes back in soon. Can you get a prescription for Reglan? I used that when I was EP for Connor. It fills you up in about 24 hours.

Nature: hope your utilities get turned back on soon!

We're starting to feel a little better over here. Daisy is barely coughing and all of our noses are drying up. DH is even helping out with the kids! It's a miracle! Over the past couple of days this is the most I've seen him parent since the kiddos were born. Things are looking up.
I have a huge bottle of reglan pills from supply issues with Sara while she was in the nicu and it helps but it puts me to sleep. that's why I needed a special override for my insurance to cover Zofran(it's $25 a pill!) for extreme nausea because reglan makes me sooooo sleepy and I can't do that with 2 kids to worry about. Now there's 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianyoushi View Post
no prenatal visit this week. dh said he is opting to work his "next weekend" all three days if the boat is in dock...... im so pissed. yea the pay is good and what not but at what cost?- u can make babies but dont wanna take care of them...(we didnt get any wic for the next three months because hubby decided that working and not going to the appointment would be the better choice.... i am really debating on just going into the hospital to get an u/s cuz things dont feel right. the last four nights been cramping and having some (tmi) major discharge. im still not gaining weight- and there isnt really any reason for that cuz im not suffering from ms like i did the other two.

i hope the weather warms up so i can walk and get groceries since thats not f***ing important either....
I'm sorry mama. I would just go to the ER. You don't need an appt and I'm pretty sure most insurances cover ER visits. And the first thing they will do is check the heartbeat and get an ultrasound. and good luck.

Quote:
I just got your package yesterday afternoon!! Thank you! The breast pads got stolen in two seconds and the girls have them in their room. Every once in awhile I ask for them and someone comes down with them over their nipples. Ivy thought they were hats at first. haha

The baby is doing good. He was SUPER fussy yesterday evening, but I think I got it figured out. The night before I cooked corned beef in the crock pot. (It was a super awesome HUGE one that I bought for only 9 dollars the month before and threw in the freezer.) Well... the cabbage didn't sit too well with him. Too bad. I love cabbage too.

Still waiting for an update on the other forum about a possible stroller. I'm hoping!! Course I'm also hoping for spring soon and it just keeps on snowing here! Gah!

Oh good, I'm so glad! It took forever because the pads came from Canada and I didn't order until I think Odin's birthday. Had to wait for tax money. But I figured a bunch of wahm goodies were a nice uplifting thing for when you have a baby. Everyone focuses on the baby and not on the mama. So it wasn't a "welcome Odin" present so much as it was a "please stay sane, congrats on your superhero body birthing a child Ana" present!
did you try calling the utility companies and telling them about the baby? I don't know about ME, but here in RI they won't shut off your electric or gas until April 15th if there's a child under the age of 1 year in the house. Just show a birth record and they won't shut you off no matter how long it's been since you paid. That's what kept my gas on for 4 months until I got my tax money.

#29 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 02:56 PM

Quote:
i need a break.....too much housework hurts my shoulder

casserole is cooked, just need to bring it over......

i think i WILL go get the boots after class tomorrow. they had 2 pair in my size.....if they are gone it wasn't meant to be.....but i really hope they are there!

nature....i'm glad nothing has been shut off....is there a 'city' welfare office? they should cover the bills since you won't be getting any cash for a few weeks. i can come watch some kids if that would make going easier....call. REALLY.

justmama....gracie will be just fine with the few bottles. do you need any brainstorming around boosting milk supply? i'm glad that your friend was there to help out

asianyoushi.....can you get to appointments any other way? is there public transport? a cab? if its cost prohibitive let us know(please)....you need to be seen. and go to wic again.

earthy....mardens is amazing!....you'l have to let the maine mamas know when youre visiting

okay....break over!

that was a fast break! take care of yourself honey and do NOT overdo it. you dont' need a permanent disability to add to the problem list. I'm eating small amts of oatmeal and I just got gatorade at the grocery store to drink and hopefully when I start eating more, it will help. I just need to keep down more food because she's nursing like mad. I just can't make much without necessary calories.

#30 of 402 Old 03-02-2008, 03:12 PM - Thread Starter

shay, i'm sorry.

these anniversaries hurt. but in a way it feels so nice to NOT forget. a little time dedicated t just remembering and missing.

i'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page