Hello! I discussed this with my hubby, and he is reluctant, but on board. (April 21 is my birthday, and he wants to spend on me, even though we have spent a LOT on gifts for each other already this year!)
1. Stick to the written budget
03/31/08 BUDGET WRITTEN - 04/01/08 Budget updated!
2. Cut $100 in expenses from bills (I think this will be cell phone and cable this month) -
CANCELED MY CELL PHONE CABLE TODAY!
3. Cut down on driving - only two car trips to the grocery store this month.
4. Pay off at least $1,000 in debt
5. Find a job
. I am waiting to hear back on a work-from-home opportunity, but if that doesn't come through, then I will try to find something within walking distance (at a local shop), and if THAT doesn't work out, I will go back to temping. (I hate temping.)
6. On a non-financial note: finish all
of my UFO's - sew up my knitting projects, finish my chicken apron, and finish my new spring skirt.
SEWED UP 8 KNITTING PROJECTS YESTERDAY AND WORKING ON CHICKEN APRON LATER TODAY.
7. On a health note: walk 3 times per week, and aim for a weight loss of 10 pounds this month. I have to lose another 53 pounds before I will feel comfortable with getting pregnant (Though, obviously from my siggy, we WANT a baby!)