Mothering Forum banner

I am the queen of coupon shopping.

572 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  lizziebits 
#1 ·
So I took a bunch of .50 off Morningstar coupons that I got at the health food store here. It triples at Superfresh and you can apply it to the Bonus Bucks thing. I just did 4 orders at Superfresh. I spent $36.13 on $113.04 of food!!!

I got:

9 boxes of Blue Bunny ice cream
15 Morningstar farms items
3 boxes of Eggo waffles
2 boxes of organic strawberries
1 can of whipped cream
1 1/2 off peach smoothie
1 roll of Bubble tape

for $36.13!

My total taken off by coupons and sales was $76.91.

Now my deep freezer is full (I did the same thing with ice cream and Morningstar Sunday) and I have ice cream novelties enough to rival our neighborhood ice cream truck. So when that music starts, I can send the kids to the freezer.

See less See more
#4 ·
Wait, I'm sorry, could you go through that again. slowly. I hardly ever find coupons for things I actually buy. And I'm not just talking brand, because I'm only brand-loyal for a few things [eg, I really like Kashi waffles, and that's the only brand i'll buy anymore; if the store doesn't have them, I do without]. Today I flipped through the coupons, and found 1 for razors. Which sadly, I bought yesterday.

so yeah, I could use the tips.

#6 ·
I went to CVS today and 'cleaned up'
I had to p/u a RX and i had a $25 coupon for a gift card with a new rx... so the $5 copay i made and got yet another $25 g/c to add to the 6 others in my purse.
Then i go shopping
Free after ECB (Extra care bucks)
3 colgate 360 toothbrushes 3.99*3
3 aquafresh xtreme toothpaste 2.99*3
1 touch mini glucose montior19.99
monistat 3 day clearance 6.49-4.00 coupons 2.49

so my total was 47.42 before coupons...
2 $1 coupons for the toothbrushes
$1 coupon for toothpaste
$4 for monistat
$20 off one touch gluecose
$5 off purchase of $25

my total was $16.42 and i got ECB for next time in the amount of 11.97 AND 8.97 (20.94)

I will go back tomorrow for more monistat, i have 3 more coupons at home, i also want to see if they have the tums that are free after ECB and some allergy meds that will be free after ECB as well. I can use my $20.94 to pay for those items....

While we dont need the diabetic monitor i will donate it to our DV shelter. I never turn down FREE items, they can always be donated.

#7 ·
Don't you love Superfresh Bonus Bucks? And then with the triples!?!? It's like the greatest thing ever.

I just mentioned in another thread I got $76 worth of groceries for $14. I should have gotten the $10 BB, but it didn't print so I am currently in the midst of emails with CS. But even if they don't give me the BB, I still did awesome this week.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.