Terrific 4th of July celebrating today - free parade, followed by free afternoon at the lake, free fun at friends' place, free fireworks...really digging the freedom theme! Heading out for more celebrating tomorrow for a belated 4th/college graduation party. DH asked this morning if we had a gift for the graduate; thought for 2 seconds, and recalled the multiple bottles of champagne collecting dust in our wine collection, and decided to regift one. The grad will be thrilled, and we will be a little less cluttered. Now I just need to come up with a frugal wedding present for next weekend...
* Less than $50 in frivolous spending: month to date $0
* At least 25
days (no spend or spending w/in budget): 4/31
* Pack snacks/water for outings: 4/31
* NO library fines: month to date $0
* Stay within grocery/eating out budget: $152/$500
* ORGANIZE/declutter (lack of organization = spending): 3/25
* Exercise (feeling good = decreased emotional spending): 3/25
* Meal plan created: 0/4 weeks
* Sell rental house by 8/31 - push hard in July...
* Sell motorcycle by 7/15; final test drive scheduled for 7/7...