Join Date: Aug 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I plan a couple weeks at a time and choose from my list each day depending on my mood and how much time I have. Here is my list for the next couple of weeks:
- Homemade chicken soup, bread, salad
- Veggie sloppy joes, french fries, veg
- Baked chicken, green bean casserole, potato dish
- Homemade ravioli, bread, veg
- Lasagna roll-ups, bread
- Turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veg
- Country potato crockpot, bread, salad
- Veggie burgers, chips, deviled egg potato salad
- Pizza night
- Spaghetti, bread, veg
- Grilled cheese sandwiches, tater tots, raw veggies with dip
- Rice dish, broccoli and cheese, breadsticks
I got the recipe from a booklet that came with my crockpot.
8 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
1 onion, chopped
1 package country-style gravy
1 can of mushroom soup
2 cups water
(optional) ham cubes
Cook on low for 7-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Top with 2 cups cheddar cheese during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
For the ravioli, I make a mixture of ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, and an egg. I use wonton wrappers for the dough.
Laura - Mom to ds (10) and dd (7) "Time stands still best in moments that look suspiciously like ordinary life." Brian Andreas.
|18 members and 8,923 guests|
|bananabee , chicagodentalsolutions , cloa513 , Elsa Lin , healthy momma , Hopeful2017 , katelove , kathymuggle , KimberlyTheMom , mama24-7 , moominmamma , NaturallyKait , Pamelajamundsen , Paola Serrano , RollerCoasterMama , shantimama , Skippy918 , stream26|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|