Does a website like this exist? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-12-2009, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok so meal planning is not one of my many talents. I try to do it, and generally fail. I had an idea the other day, that I would totally pay someone to plan meals for me. In fact, if I had someone to do this I could easily stick to a healthy eating pattern, because it would be planned out for me. This would be a great WAHM job, if you got several people to pay $5 or so for a full week of scheduled, planned meals, and a shopping list compiled from the recipes, you could make decent money.

I'm considering going raw foods to try to reduce my food allergies, but I'm also breastfeeding, so the plan would have to take that into account and be nutritionally complete. DH most likely would not be eating raw, he likes processed food too much If you eat raw already, then planning this wouldn't be too hard for you!

Does anyone do something like this already, or want to start? I would gladly pay $15-20 a month for someone to do this for me!

Jessica , wife to L (8-5-05), Mama to H (9-18-09)
Regretting our decision to circ after complications that could have killed our baby boy!
#2 of 4 Old 12-12-2009, 04:20 PM

KerryAnn (krankedyann) sells a great TF menu mailer - a great way to eat well and support a great mama too! Here is her website. She also hosts forums on TF cooking and eating.
Melinda
#3 of 4 Old 12-12-2009, 04:57 PM

I use Stolen Moments for menu planning. Kate is great and will work with your budget, any allergies, etc.

joy.giflurk.gif

#4 of 4 Old 12-15-2009, 05:41 AM

There are vegetarian plans here:

Saving Dinners

but I don't know about any that offer raw menus.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page