We've been on vacation for a few days. We were supposed to be camping all week, but due to bad weather we ended up spending two nights in a hotel and only one night camping. Fortunately some of our camp food was also microwave-friendly, so we were able to "cook" at the hotel to save the cost of eating out for every meal.
Hotel meals -
- Tasty Bites channa masala with rice
- Canned sauerkraut with canned new potatoes and smoked kielbasa, flavored with dried onion, dried garlic, and caraway
Camping meals -
- Tasty Bites Bombay potatoes with rice
- Pasta with marinara sauce and kielbasa
Tonight we're home again and I made pumpkin ale Salisbury steak with ground turkey, over tricolor rotini.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my blog on small town homesteading.