Dinner - What Are You Having? - Page 125 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 197Likes
#3721 of 3723 Unread Yesterday, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
I'm making half home made pizzas tonight, to use up some pre-made crusts that expire at the end of the month. I had them in our camping stash (because pizza made on a campfire is awesome!) and then we never did use them this summer because our last camping trip got cut short.

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#3722 of 3723 Unread Yesterday, 11:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
We had homemade pizza too! I threw the dough together this morning and my kids helped make the pizzas. We also had a salad. With the extra dough I made some breakfast calzones to freeze for my husband to eat on his early shifts

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
#3723 of 3723 Unread Today, 01:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by *green*faery* View Post
We had homemade pizza too! I threw the dough together this morning and my kids helped make the pizzas. We also had a salad. With the extra dough I made some breakfast calzones to freeze for my husband to eat on his early shifts
I bet your pizzas turned out infinitely better than mine! The pre-made crusts I used were horrid. As it turned out, I'm glad we didn't have them on a camping trip - there's nothing more disappointing than a crappy dinner while camping and you're got no alternative!

Tonight - it's turkey central here. I'm going to eat up the last of the turkey noodle soup, which is just as well because I'm getting a scratchy throat... I'll try to convince LM to eat it, but he'll probably end up having oatmeal with cinnamon, a slice of cheese and an applesauce cup. He's already had his yogurt and parmesan noodles for today!

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

User Tag List