Dinner - What Are You Having? - Page 140 - Mothering Forums

325Likes

#4171 of 4174 Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
Tonight we're doing easy food before fireworks (or we might take a picnic, depending on what time we decide to walk over there) - ham and turkey sandwiches and pasta salad. And we'll bring some munchy items too - pickles, pretzels, cashews and cookies.

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4172 of 4174 Old Today, 12:24 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
sausage, tater tots, herb bouquet, soft boiled egg
#4173 of 4174 Old Today, 02:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
I'm making sloppy joe's with ground turkey tonight. We have leftover hamburger buns to eat up so I thought that would be a good option. To go with, we have leftover pasta salad from yesterday.

Tomorrow I plan to make crock pot corned beef with cabbage and potatoes. And then on Tuesday a leek and potato soup. We've got some kale to use up in the fridge, so I'm thinking a kale, sausage and orzo crock pot soup on Wednesday. And then that should deal with the arrears of veg we have in the fridge.

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#4174 of 4174 Old Today, 07:13 PM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Trying to keep things easy after a busy weekend. Tomorrow I'll pick up a few rotisserie chickens and make mashed potatoes and braised kale/carrots. Looking forward to some normal eating.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page