newmamalizzy!
Ragana and witchypants like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4262 of 4266 Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
We're having grilled turkey burgers, with baked potatoes and baked beans.
pumabearclan likes this.

Apartment Farm - the chronicles of my cooking, gardening, crafting and other such things. 

#4263 of 4266 Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumabearclan View Post

newmamalizzy!
Thanks!
#4264 of 4266 Old Today, 06:41 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
Tonight - Thai green or red curry with rice and pineapple/cucumber salad. Possibly with friends from out of town.

On the list for this week:

* Black bean/ground beef tacos
* Vegetable lo mein - trying out a Chinese takeout cookbook
* Crockpot baked potatoes - as a break from the rice/pasta routine and so as not to heat the oven
* BBQ tofu bowls
Made the curry
Making crockpot baked potatoes for lunch today. They are in the pot right now.
Last night made chap chae with vegetables and tofu instead of lo mein, but used same veg (different noodles)
Tonight - Taco Tuesday!
witchypants likes this.

Mom "D"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to DD1 "Z" (15)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and DD2 "I" (12)
DH "M"

#4265 of 4266 Old Today, 07:41 AM

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Planning on leftovers here tonight. I'm so unwilling to cook lately. Hot dogs and green beans or pasta with gross frozen meatballs.
witchypants likes this.
#4266 of 4266 Old Today, 10:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
The BBQ pulled pork from the other night was off the chain. One of my better BBQ sauces, I must say! I slow cooked the pork for about 10 hours, then made pulled pork bowls since we're not doing a lot of grain. I layered it with greens on the bottom (spinach, chard, kale); then heaping spoonfuls of pulled pork; sprinkling of shredded cheese, topped with diced tomatoes and sweet onion. It was so insanely good! We've got plenty of leftovers so that will become lunches.

Last night we had shepherds pie with a green salad.

Tonight will be spaghetti squash lasagna with a tomato cucumber salad.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page