Dinner - What Are You Having? - Page 156 - Mothering Forums

471Likes

#4651 of 4657 Old 02-10-2016, 07:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Breakfast for dinner here tonight - scrambled eggs and bacon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my blog on small town homesteading.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#4652 of 4657 Old 02-10-2016, 07:43 PM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
I don't know what happened, but the grocery store seemed really picked over and out of things we usually buy. Couldn't find any pizza meat for the pizzas I was going to make for dinner, out of my son's lunch apple sauce and deli meat he likes, no steel cut oats, no bananas for the hub's smoothies. Will try again tomorrow... no idea what to have tonight instead... Might be a toast or popcorn night. LOL
#4653 of 4657 Old 02-10-2016, 08:23 PM

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
We had braised Italian sausage and kale with leftover couscous, butternut squash, and cucumber slices.
#4654 of 4657 Old Yesterday, 07:46 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmamalizzy View Post
Cooking too much. Grr. Whenever I push for a more balanced diet I end up cooking and cleaning constantly. Anyone have tips for avoiding that? I may just be slow
Nope, happens here, too. Usually because I make something for the kids that DH and I don't eat much of and then the leftovers accumulate.

Mom "D"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to DD1 "Z" (16)
and DD2 "I" (12)
DH "M"

#4655 of 4657 Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 100 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
Tonight we had sauerkraut with potatoes and kielbasa.

- my blog on small town homesteading.

#4656 of 4657 Old Today, 12:23 AM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
The hubs was able to get the rest of our missing groceries and we made personal size pizzas for dinner. We have enough ingredients to have it again tomorrow, so YAY! They turned out awesome, even with the hub's being gluten free (I found some great gf frozen crusts) and dairy free (he loves Daiya "cheese"), so that was a real win.
#4657 of 4657 Old Today, 08:40 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Super tired. Going to pull something together with the last of the monstrous quantity of rice noodles I had left over in the fridge + some veg + shrimp + some kind of peanut or stir-fry sauce.

Mom "D"
to DD1 "Z" (16)
and DD2 "I" (12)
DH "M"

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page