Meal Planning Template - Make It Yourself - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-24-2007, 04:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
When I first came to MDC I found a brilliant post in this forum by a mama who explained how to fold a piece of paper so that it made blocks for every day of the week and for each meal.

You folded it a certain number of times one way and then a certain number of times another way. It was perfect! The directions were easy too!

I can't find the old thread and I can't figure it out.

Does anyone remember this or know how to do it? :

ETA: I know I can make one on the computer, but I want to pass the info along to people who don't necessarily use the computer that way yk?
#2 of 3 Old 02-25-2007, 04:53 PM

just tinkered, because I liked the idea...

I folded 6 times down the length of the paper unfolded and folded 4 times across the width to get 7 columns of 5 squares (3 meals, 2 snacks)... I ended up with one slighty short column because I misguaged width a little so I guess I'll have to play around to figure out how to make it easier to get even ones, but it works out pretty well to just make 1 less fold than you want columns/rows...
#3 of 3 Old 02-25-2007, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

Okay, that's great! Maybe that one I remember did have a place for snacks too! I like it!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page