Is Anyone Interested? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 04-02-2007, 03:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Would anyone be interested in being a recipe swap type yahoo group for whole food recipes for families/moms? I'm thinking of starting one but not sure how much interest there would be. I'm always looking for good healthy, natural recipes that the whole family will enjoy but it seems they are hard to find or people have a different idea of what healthy eating is than I do. LOL It could also include menu planning, lunches, and other things relating to food and healthy eating for families. I was going to ask around on a few groups I'm on and see if there was any interest. If so, then I think I'll start one and see how it goes.

(cross posted in nutrition & good eating)

Mama to (DS 7) and (DD 5), wife to DH

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 04-02-2007, 05:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
OK I made it, its just getting started of course, but if you want to join then come on in! Post any healthy recipes you might have, too!

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...EatingHealthy/

Mama to (DS 7) and (DD 5), wife to DH

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page