Please show me pics of your Christmas decorations - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 of 23 Old 11-29-2008, 11:25 AM - Thread Starter
 
LessTraveledBy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,336
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
If anyone has pics from previous years, I would love to see how you decorate for Christmas!

Mama to a little lady and always praying for more.
LessTraveledBy is offline  
#2 of 23 Old 11-30-2008, 05:41 PM
 
AlpineMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,812
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Am I too late?

We have the challenge of having a toddler and an almost-toddler in the house, so nothing can be within chomping distance. No tree either this year. But I still wanted to make the house welcoming and warm, yet minimalist.

Here's a couple pics, and I'll bring back a couple more tonight.


Front of house:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/DSCF2023.jpg
(OK, so that's not too fancy minus a wreath and you can see some of the snowflakes on the windows. But today DH will be putting up a ring of lights on the small fir outside our door, and three lighted present boxes on our steps. So, like, imagine those there. )

Mantle:
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/DSCF2017.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...mists/Kids.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...s/DSCF2018.jpg

I still want to take pictures of our bedroom and kitchen...
AlpineMama is offline  
#3 of 23 Old 11-30-2008, 06:15 PM
 
limette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,452
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
on my blog in my siggy. there will be more this week as we set up.
limette is offline  
#4 of 23 Old 11-30-2008, 11:46 PM
 
thriftyqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Peace Garden State
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for starting this thread! I love decorating for Christmas, but am having a bit of a challenge as we are in a new (to us) house this year. I am having some success so I will post those, but I can't wait for other posts to see what others have done!!

Here is what I have done so far:
Sofa table in living room
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073226982/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3072382299/

Hutch
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073232168/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3072396867/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073237434/

Stockings
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073239932/

Advent Centerpiece
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3072404253/

Christmas Tree
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073229456/

Nativity Scene (still working on)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073224788/

On fireplace mantle (still working on)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073222798/

Snowshoes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073217816/

Hope, check out my life at http://thethriftyqueenspeaks.com
 

thriftyqueen is offline  
#5 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 12:25 AM
 
AlpineMama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 1,812
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Very nice!

I especially like the old skates and the advent centerpiece!
AlpineMama is offline  
#6 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 12:38 AM
 
Britishmum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 4,345
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyqueen View Post
Thanks for starting this thread! I love decorating for Christmas, but am having a bit of a challenge as we are in a new (to us) house this year. I am having some success so I will post those, but I can't wait for other posts to see what others have done!!

Here is what I have done so far:
Sofa table in living room
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073226982/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3072382299/

Hutch
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073232168/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3072396867/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073237434/

Stockings
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073239932/

Advent Centerpiece
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3072404253/

Christmas Tree
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073229456/

Nativity Scene (still working on)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073224788/

On fireplace mantle (still working on)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073222798/

Snowshoes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thriftyqueen/3073217816/
Wow - that's all lovely!

I'm struggling today. We got our boxes out the garage. There is some nice stuff, some OKish stuff, and a lot of, well, downright tacky stuff. And of course, the kids love the tack.

I know it's for them, but gosh, I'd love to have some areas that are tasteful and beautiful.....

Even the front of the house. We finally have our own house, and the front is absolutely gorgeous. So lovely that people stop to take pictures when they are remodelling and bring their contractors around. (Nothing to do with us, we got really, really lucky and bought the house from a wonderful contractor who had remodelled it as his family home.)

Anyway, I was so looking forward to some beautiful decorations outside. Last Christmas I got out our lighted buck and doe and put them under the big fir tree. I then bought red ribbon and tied it around each of the outdoor lights, and strung white fairy lights up around the pillars on the porch. With the wreath on the door, it looked fabulous.

Then dh came home from the store with the kids, along with a blow-up Santa and a waving snowman.

My heart sank. I almost cried. Of course, the Santa and snowman are out there now, adorning the lawn, and the effect is gone. And this year they've added a gaudy snowman welcome mat, and a sign for Santa. Who knows what else they'll persuade dh to buy before the month is up......

I'd take pictures, but I'm too embarrassed.
Britishmum is offline  
#7 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 01:05 AM
 
hollyvangogh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,515
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
There's a similar thread elsewhere, so I'm just copying myself here:

This is long, but...you asked!
(some of the pictures are sideways, sorry)

This is from Halloween...but I plan on doing something similar with white snowflakes. It's just 1 part acrylic paint to 1 part dish soap.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tober08004.jpg

But here are a bunch from last year (we were living in a tiny, old apartment).

We didn't have the space or money for a tree so I made this paper one.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis052.jpg

Here are close ups of the ornaments. I made one ornament for each item from The 12 Days of Christmas, as well as some general Christmas icons. They're all cut out from construction paper. I also tried making some sliced fruit ornaments but over-cooked almost all of them. I plan on trying again this year.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis067.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis066.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis064.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis063.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis062.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis061.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis060.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis058.jpg

The popcorn is real, the cranberries are wooden beads. I wish I still had this, but it got left behind when we moved to Canada.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis055.jpg

These were my pomander balls. They smell SO incredible! I wanted to do them again this year, but can't afford it.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis076.jpg

These are our stockings. This year we have a tiny little baby sock clothes-pinned to mine for the baby.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis080.jpg

I made a bunch of paper cranes out of glossy ads and wrapping paper and hung them up around the room, along with some snowflake decorations which you can see in the picture of the popcorn string above (we had been holding onto them since our wedding (December wedding)).
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis055.jpg

Shelves:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis071.jpg

This nativity was made by me out of Crayola model magic.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis072.jpg

This one was made from construction paper.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis073.jpg

This one was carved in India. I got it from Bronner's (the huge Christmas store in Michigan) when I was in HS.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis074.jpg

I also have a small signed print of this painting that I put in a frame at Christmas time (during the rest of the year I have two other signed prints that I use from the same artist).

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...h/nativity.jpg

This wasn't a very long lived decoration (cheese ball) but it was too cute to leave out. DH made it.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis039.jpg

I don't have any pics of this year's decorations yet except this one:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...aturday002.jpg

I made that at a women's activity at Church. It now has a white ribbon bow on it and is hanging on the wall.

I'll try to remember to update when I finally get some more taken.

Well I guess I have one other picture from this year... http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...h/IMG_0116.jpg
hollyvangogh is offline  
#8 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 05:35 AM - Thread Starter
 
LessTraveledBy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,336
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks, everyone! Lovely!

About the snowman and all.... My heart sank just reading about it. Might be time to have a talk with your husband?

Mama to a little lady and always praying for more.
LessTraveledBy is offline  
#9 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 11:03 AM
 
slsurface's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: under a pile of shells
Posts: 2,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: I'll post pics later...very cool decorations everyone!
slsurface is offline  
#10 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 11:53 AM
 
slsurface's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: under a pile of shells
Posts: 2,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Christmas decorations are still in progress. But you can see what I have so far, starting with this photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/archymo...7608688239541/

Chose the pictures to the right in the photo stream to see all of the decorations so far. My deocrations tend to be pretty understated and scattered throughout the house with my regular decor. I regret that my pics aren't that great, but hopefully you'll get the idea.
slsurface is offline  
#11 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 12:01 PM
 
slsurface's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: under a pile of shells
Posts: 2,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britishmum View Post

Then dh came home from the store with the kids, along with a blow-up Santa and a waving snowman.
I'm so afraid my DH will do this to me too! He loves those stupid blow up things. Thankfully we live in an old house that has no out-door electrical outlets, so we don't do lights or anything that requires electricity on the outside. So for now our neighbor has the award for gaudiest yard. Every holiday, I mean EVERY, he has numerous blow-up items adorning his tiny front yard.
slsurface is offline  
#12 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 02:32 PM
 
vm9799's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 951
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
we just started our decorating over the weekend and i only have 2 areas finished with photos......

dining room with our department 56 "christmas in the city" village....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmdesigns/3071271402/

my funky little christmas tree that's in my studio (in the corner of our master bedroom).....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmdesigns/3070485133/

i took this yesterday as my hubby was stringing our white/clear icicle lights up.....we do them only along our steep roofline, and then my hubby strings clear/white lights through the large bush that canopies our front porch. it looks really beautiful at night!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmdesigns/3070432427/

when i get a nighttime shot and a shot of our main christmas tree in our living room, i will post again!

: : vicki ~ wife & mom of 2 amazing kids
live well ~ laugh often ~ love much
vm9799 is offline  
#13 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 06:50 PM
 
thriftyqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Peace Garden State
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vm9799 View Post
we just started our decorating over the weekend and i only have 2 areas finished with photos......

dining room with our department 56 "christmas in the city" village....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmdesigns/3071271402/

my funky little christmas tree that's in my studio (in the corner of our master bedroom).....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmdesigns/3070485133/

i took this yesterday as my hubby was stringing our white/clear icicle lights up.....we do them only along our steep roofline, and then my hubby strings clear/white lights through the large bush that canopies our front porch. it looks really beautiful at night!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vmdesigns/3070432427/

when i get a nighttime shot and a shot of our main christmas tree in our living room, i will post again!
Very nice!!! I love your house. It has so much character and looks so cute with your Christmas decor!

Hope, check out my life at http://thethriftyqueenspeaks.com
 

thriftyqueen is offline  
#14 of 23 Old 12-01-2008, 07:49 PM
 
vm9799's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 951
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftyqueen View Post
Very nice!!! I love your house. It has so much character and looks so cute with your Christmas decor!

aww, thank you!

: : vicki ~ wife & mom of 2 amazing kids
live well ~ laugh often ~ love much
vm9799 is offline  
#15 of 23 Old 12-02-2008, 12:46 AM
 
momkrupp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Utah
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is the first time trying to post pics. I hope it works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32965319@N07/
momkrupp is offline  
#16 of 23 Old 12-02-2008, 12:49 AM
 
thriftyqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Peace Garden State
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by momkrupp View Post
This is the first time trying to post pics. I hope it works!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32965319@N07/
Beautiful!! I really like your nativity pictures and scene!

Hope, check out my life at http://thethriftyqueenspeaks.com
 

thriftyqueen is offline  
#17 of 23 Old 12-02-2008, 01:02 AM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh fun! :

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#18 of 23 Old 12-02-2008, 01:07 AM
 
AngelBee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Brighton, MN
Posts: 20,387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyvangogh View Post
There's a similar thread elsewhere, so I'm just copying myself here:

This is long, but...you asked!
(some of the pictures are sideways, sorry)

This is from Halloween...but I plan on doing something similar with white snowflakes. It's just 1 part acrylic paint to 1 part dish soap.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tober08004.jpg

But here are a bunch from last year (we were living in a tiny, old apartment).

We didn't have the space or money for a tree so I made this paper one.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis052.jpg

Here are close ups of the ornaments. I made one ornament for each item from The 12 Days of Christmas, as well as some general Christmas icons. They're all cut out from construction paper. I also tried making some sliced fruit ornaments but over-cooked almost all of them. I plan on trying again this year.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis067.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis066.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis064.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis063.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis062.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis061.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis060.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis058.jpg

The popcorn is real, the cranberries are wooden beads. I wish I still had this, but it got left behind when we moved to Canada.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis055.jpg

These were my pomander balls. They smell SO incredible! I wanted to do them again this year, but can't afford it.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis076.jpg

These are our stockings. This year we have a tiny little baby sock clothes-pinned to mine for the baby.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis080.jpg

I made a bunch of paper cranes out of glossy ads and wrapping paper and hung them up around the room, along with some snowflake decorations which you can see in the picture of the popcorn string above (we had been holding onto them since our wedding (December wedding)).
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis055.jpg

Shelves:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis071.jpg

This nativity was made by me out of Crayola model magic.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis072.jpg

This one was made from construction paper.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis073.jpg

This one was carved in India. I got it from Bronner's (the huge Christmas store in Michigan) when I was in HS.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis074.jpg

I also have a small signed print of this painting that I put in a frame at Christmas time (during the rest of the year I have two other signed prints that I use from the same artist).

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...h/nativity.jpg

This wasn't a very long lived decoration (cheese ball) but it was too cute to leave out. DH made it.
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ortthis039.jpg

I don't have any pics of this year's decorations yet except this one:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...aturday002.jpg

I made that at a women's activity at Church. It now has a white ribbon bow on it and is hanging on the wall.

I'll try to remember to update when I finally get some more taken.

Well I guess I have one other picture from this year... http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...h/IMG_0116.jpg
Your tree is soooo cute!

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

AngelBee is offline  
#19 of 23 Old 12-02-2008, 01:12 AM
 
hollyvangogh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,515
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBee View Post
Your tree is soooo cute!
Thanks! It was a pain to make all the ornaments. DH and I wish we would have laminated and saved them. Oh well.
hollyvangogh is offline  
#20 of 23 Old 12-03-2008, 01:31 AM
 
thriftyqueen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Peace Garden State
Posts: 1,155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay, I added more to my Christmas decorating! I just really love to decorate! I posted it on Rate My Space on HGTV. Check it out here:
http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com/SNC/view...d-0a2f8520a1b9

Feel free to rate it, too!! I would love everyone's suggestions and comments!!

Hope, check out my life at http://thethriftyqueenspeaks.com
 

thriftyqueen is offline  
#21 of 23 Old 12-12-2008, 12:07 AM
 
slsurface's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: under a pile of shells
Posts: 2,624
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, after seeing ThrifyQueen's amazing holiday decorations, I'm feeling a little inadequate. I am realizing that most of my holiday decorations are actually glass ornaments (which I didn't get out this year because of DS being 2) and that I don't have a lot of things to decorate around the house. But here are my finished decorations with what I do have. http://www.flickr.com/photos/archymo...7608688239541/

BTW: I was feeling really proud of myself last weekend when I also put up our old 3 foot tree on top of the TV cabinet and decorated it with some small antique balls. Unfortunately, when we came home on Wednesday it was on the ground and several of the ornaments were broken. I'm not sure whether the cat knocked it off or if it fell off on it's own. Either way, I decided I didn't want to risk anymore broken ornaments, so I packed it up. I wish I had taken a photo before it fell, because it was really beautiful there . But it's been so gloomy here, that I didn't bother taking any new photos of my decorations until tonight. Oh well.
slsurface is offline  
#22 of 23 Old 12-12-2008, 12:16 AM
 
Amylcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 4,156
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Slsurface - Your tree is very cute! That's what I want our tree to look like.

knit.gifMom of Many  jumpers.gif

Amylcd is offline  
#23 of 23 Old 12-12-2008, 01:40 AM
 
Peppermint Leaf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nothing to see here -- move along!
Posts: 2,493
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slsurface View Post
Well, after seeing ThrifyQueen's amazing holiday decorations, I'm feeling a little inadequate. I am realizing that most of my holiday decorations are actually glass ornaments (which I didn't get out this year because of DS being 2) and that I don't have a lot of things to decorate around the house. But here are my finished decorations with what I do have. http://www.flickr.com/photos/archymo...7608688239541/

BTW: I was feeling really proud of myself last weekend when I also put up our old 3 foot tree on top of the TV cabinet and decorated it with some small antique balls. Unfortunately, when we came home on Wednesday it was on the ground and several of the ornaments were broken. I'm not sure whether the cat knocked it off or if it fell off on it's own. Either way, I decided I didn't want to risk anymore broken ornaments, so I packed it up. I wish I had taken a photo before it fell, because it was really beautiful there . But it's been so gloomy here, that I didn't bother taking any new photos of my decorations until tonight. Oh well.

-----

when our ds was small -- i put the christmas tree IN the PLAYPEN .. LOL .. worked great!! everyone could see it but it couldn't get knocked over!:
Peppermint Leaf is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off