STOP what you're doing right now... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 39 Old 12-18-2008, 07:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well Im almost done!
Thanks for the kick in the butt!.

I did not do the fridge, freexer or cubboards though. I have some commitment issues. I cleaned everything else though. I even went so far as to use backing soda on the ocunter tops and took out all the stains, and wiped down outside of the cupboards.

All the dishes are done, clothes and bedding washed and put away, closets cleaned out and tidied, bedrooms cleaned, basement, kitchen, living room, I tidied my computer table. I even got started on the truck!Everything looks fantastic! just dont look in my fridge or cupboards

Decluttering 500/2010
#32 of 39 Old 12-18-2008, 09:19 PM

call me kelly and patrick's mom THANKS! I was worried no one was going to belive me since i was having such an ordeal uploading my "after" pics LOL!

Thanks for the encouragement and hopefully i can keep it clean for a little while at least!

me, dh and 2 boys = our family (oh and a cat...who is also a male...lol)
#33 of 39 Old 12-19-2008, 07:12 PM

Oh my. My home is so terrible right now. I need to take a leaf out of your book!
#34 of 39 Old 12-20-2008, 09:02 AM

I need to get my apartment together as I've been laying around sick for the past few days. I've just been caring for the kids, working, and playing on the internet when the kids sleep. So I'm off to clean.

Mama to two boys and a girl.
#35 of 39 Old 12-20-2008, 01:25 PM

Ack, my son undid all my hard work in the store-room, but I did clean out the fridge and do the mopping and vacuuming. I need to fold laundry, which was neglected yesterday and do today's laundry and make out a menu for next week, go grocery shopping, and buy a gift for my daughter's friend's birthday party.
#36 of 39 Old 12-22-2008, 02:34 AM - Thread Starter

I need to take my own advice. My house is a mess...I'm having a baby shower here tomorrow at 3pm, I need to finish baking and frosting sugar cookies for dh to bring to work, and I need to finish 2 knitting projects by x-mas. I gave myself 20min on the computer and am 12m past that...I'm off-

someone stop me from eating more sugar cookies, why do I love them, they just taste like sugar...and butter....no.more.

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
#37 of 39 Old 12-22-2008, 05:56 AM - Thread Starter

ok, I finished cooking the cookies & frosted most of them, cleaned kitchen and floor, finished knitting scaft for ds and a few other odds and ends. Here's pictures of my kitchen...I can't wait to remodel it someday!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3326557...7611444078913/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3326557...7611516533948/

OT- how do I add a link but put words (like 'kitchen sink') instead of the whole link address???

Happily married, Waldorf-inspired homeschooler to Kylan (8yo), Everest (6yo), and Bodhi (2yo)
#38 of 39 Old 12-22-2008, 11:04 AM

Great job, everyone! I love these kinds of threads, so inspiring.

No pics from me, computer won't cooperate but I will give 30 minutes of cleaning up and will come back with an update.
#39 of 39 Old 12-22-2008, 12:03 PM

Okay, sidetracked...

Kids needed to eat. I need five minutes online, then I'll get cleaning!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page