Killing me!!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 02-09-2009, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay I have made a lot of progress in the last few years....but without making the million excuses that I could make....many legitimate...I am going to take this on without looking at the rest of the house....kitchen today as I already did the fridge and then a goal of the living room vacation piles and car before Thursday.

Okay I don't need to crawl into a hole and cry anymore and I have talked myself down a bit. Anyone else want to set some goals for this week? Small steps....slides or shuffles?

#2 of 4 Old 02-09-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamababamba View Post
Okay I have made a lot of progress in the last few years....but without making the million excuses that I could make....many legitimate...I am going to take this on without looking at the rest of the house....kitchen today as I already did the fridge and then a goal of the living room vacation piles and car before Thursday.

Okay I don't need to crawl into a hole and cry anymore and I have talked myself down a bit. Anyone else want to set some goals for this week? Small steps....slides or shuffles?

oh, i hear ya. in fact, i just made an excuse in my other thread re: my office declutter. LOL but i'm with you! i've started off with a bang this week and i'm hoping that i don't lose momentum. that's always been my problem. i'm a great sprinter. i can bust my hiney for a few days and feel like "this time i'm really gonna stick to it!!" but then...i just...don't.

but whatever, onward and upward! i WILL stick to it THIS WEEK!

do you have before pics for the kitchen?
#3 of 4 Old 02-10-2009, 12:04 AM - Thread Starter

Hmmm...Maybe it is time I stop procastinating on the pics too: Well I did a lot on the kitchen today and it is close...I also got inspired to make some yummy strawberry oat bars...nice to to know what I have in there again...I will work on the pics and thanks for the inspiration to go back to it for a bit. Dh even said I inspired him to get some things done! Just what I was hoping. :
#4 of 4 Old 02-10-2009, 01:55 AM

My DH is taking a week off from work and we're organizing, decluttering & cleaning the house! We did the kitchen today. Didn't get the fridge cleaned out though. Focusing on one thing at a time is key for me. Having him on board is so motivating You can do it!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page