inadvertent strategy is emerging... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-18-2009, 10:57 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i seem to be doing a "first pass" type of decluttering, theoretically to be followed by a deeper decluttering/cleaning. it's really just because of time constraints and the fact that i'm very pregnant and not quite as mobile or energetic as i'd like to be. LOL

like yesterday, i got rid of about 1 bag and 1 box full of stuff from our kitchen, which was a great start but i'm nowhere near done. nevertheless, i feel pretty good about the direction i'm going in. i feel like it's keeping the momentum up because i know that there's more to do.

i don't know, maybe this post is pretty pointless. : but i had a point in the beginning. i guess just that every little bit counts. even if i can only do it for 20 minutes at a time. because i've noticed that even my first passes are pretty ruthless. i chuck an entire drawer of crap. but just one drawer. lol kwim?

wow i'm rambling. carry on. LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2009, 11:03 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Makes sense, I totally hear you. Chucking a whole drawer is ruthless! Keep up the good work, and little steps forward can actually move you a long way!

Saamy Student mama to  superhero.gifand hearts.gifand babyf.gif

User Tag List