Round and round it goes... where it stops, no one knows! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-08-2009, 05:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What item in your house keeps getting moved around from room to room, but never finds a home?

I have a huge toy tree house that I keep trying to cram in somewhere, but it just ends up cluttering up whatever room it's in.

I also used to have a little stained glass bear lamp that just would not fit in anywhere. I finally gave it to Goodwill.

You?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2009, 07:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We have a wood toy box that isn't even put together and it has moved from room to room several times. We semi-assembled it a couple times to see if it would fit where I visualized it when I purchased it. It is currently unassembled in DD's closet. It may actually work there (assembled)! We'll find out next month when I work on her bedroom top to bottom.

Anything else is long gone. I have given away most belongings that did not have a permanent home over the past few years. Each time I go through the whole house, I typically do it room by room or like items at a time. By the time I get to the last room, whatever is still moving from room to room is donated!

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

User Tag List