My mother's day gift - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 05-11-2009, 06:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just have to share because this made me so happy. My hubby was super this weekend. I told him all I wanted to do was paint & reorganize our office, and he did the bulk of the work while I stood by and directed him I've been working my butt off purging and organizing and he thinks I'm a little nuts but has been really supportive.

It is such an amazing feeling now to sit in this room that felt like it was just so small and cluttered and weighing me down before... now it just feels peaceful and makes me happy. :

Pictures on my blog here:
http://miracletome.blogspot.com/2009...e-is-done.html

Amanda , mama to my two boys: N (10/06) and : A (7/09)
#2 of 2 Old 05-11-2009, 08:18 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What a gorgeous room! My hubby forgot it was Mother's Day until I reminded him after we'd been up for a few hours. We went out to get chocolates for my mom and while we were there he had me pick something out for myself too. He's an awesome husband and dad but not so good with special occassions.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page