What did you accomplish today? - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 185 Old 09-23-2009, 04:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Last night I started moving my closet (currently in DD's room) to its new location (in DS room). I'm having to look at all my clothes to see if they will stay or go, which is hard in my pregnant state - will they fit soon?

However, I did find about 5 items to go, and I'm getting things sorted better. I may tackle a little more tonight.

Bridget. Momma to DD (4), expecting DS - 9/09, wife to SAHD. Gardener, coffee addict, urban dweller.
#182 of 185 Old 09-23-2009, 09:16 PM

-homeschooled the children
-worked out
-cleaned the living room
-washed dishes
-folded laundry
-put away laundry
-made breakfast
-made lunch
-showered
#183 of 185 Old 09-23-2009, 11:36 PM

Today I:

-did 2 loads of dishes
-2 loads of laundry
-weed-whacked and raked the yard
ripped out my tomato, pumpkin, and watermelon plants (my garden sucked this year, pretty disappointing)
-moved the kids' playhouse and sandbox to a better location
-de-spider-webbed the side of the house
-cleaned out dd1's bedroom completely in preparation for repainting it (which will then lead to dd2 transitioning into her big sister's room )
-got rid of the hamster cage because she died today and that is one less thing I have to clean up after. I would do a happy dance smiley for this but it feels wrong.
#184 of 185 Old 09-24-2009, 12:39 AM

did like 6 15 minute clean/declutter sessions.

of course the house doesnt look like it anymore, the kids have trashed it again...ugh!

Heavily tattooed and Dready Mama to my girls. YES we are STILL NURSING! love to and
#185 of 185 Old 09-27-2009, 11:31 PM

Didn't do too much, feeling tired and too pregnant. BUT, I did sort through a few things in the closet of my clothes that I am moving. Some shirts that I have been hanging on to and wearing, despite their holes, when into the rags/fabric pile.

Having decent, but limited, maternity clothes has given me more confidence in having less clothes. (Of course, you're not getting me to part with any of my shoes or accessories!)

Bridget. Momma to DD (4), expecting DS - 9/09, wife to SAHD. Gardener, coffee addict, urban dweller.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page