Can the experienced Decluttering Gurus please help me talk over this plan? **Updating again mid-clean!- Day 3 done** - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-25-2009, 01:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
awesome! i'm so jealous of the time you're able to devote to this! it sounds like you're doing great and being realistic by leaving some space in your thursday/friday schedule to wrap up the tuesday/wednesday projects.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2009, 02:02 PM

Way to go!!!:
Old 08-25-2009, 03:13 PM

GReat job! Sounds like you have a workable plan as well for the rest of it and if you are having someone come in to deep clean you should really be set for a whole new clean and organized life- just make sure to get into some routine NOW before lefting the mess creep back in!

Happily Married to my : 11 yrs- Mama to wild-eyed monkey boy 7-04, fiery little girl 4-07, and the happy smiley baby that sleeps 11-09!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:44 PM

Take pictures when you're done. If you have a bulletin board, print them and put them up there to visually remind yourself of what the clean house looks like. If not, you can print a couple and put them on the inside of the kitchen cabinet doors. Seeing the fruits of your labors is very motivating to not let it get recluttered. And when life brings more clutter your way, the pictures remind you that you can do it, and it's not an impossible task.

User Tag List