Furniture rearrangers unite... - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 35 Old 08-26-2009, 03:18 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My kindred spirits!

I am another 2nd generation furniture rearranger. I don't think I am as extreme as some of you (I have NEVER moved a sleeping roomate ), but I have been known to completely redo rooms, and to switch the purposes of rooms. In fact, right now, I am in my bed, in the downstairs family room! This house is so #&@& awkward that I really feel the family room is the best place to be our bedroom. Today, anyway.

My mom is constantly repainting, rearranging, reflooring, refinishing, or reuphosltering (sp?) something.

I am also notorious for getting out graph paper and a tape measure.

Mommy to an exuberant 3 yo bouncy.gif and a new one!  nak.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#32 of 35 Old 08-26-2009, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Oh yes...painting..I LOVE to paint. The whole place feels clean and fresh. I am happy to say my kitchen has been five colors in seven yrs. However, I am SO smitten with its current color I am planning to leave it at least two years. lol.
#33 of 35 Old 08-27-2009, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaof3boz View Post
I am SO smitten with its current color I am planning to leave it at least two years. lol.

two years that is crazy talk! I want the familyroom pained before this baby gets here but this room is HUGE it used to be two bedrooms and a tiny hallway so it takes about 3 days to finish totally! I also am really thinking I may switch Ds and our room as I said in my above post I think I need to talk to STBDH about that! I am sure he will be

Glenn bouncy.gif 11*09 Joe 4*04 peace.gif Me praying.gif & Hubby geek.gif

Quote:

#34 of 35 Old 08-28-2009, 10:10 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Literally drooling, Sally. I would love to come and paint for you and move all that furniture.
#35 of 35 Old 08-28-2009, 10:45 PM

: I enjoy nothing more than spending a weekend driving furniture around the room/house to make it feel 'new' again! I have decluttered a lot of 'hand me down' furniture and bits & pieces over a couple of moves (we rent) which has sorta limited my furniture rearranging join a little lol...there's just not much TO rearrange! :

At the moment our BIG project is making an empty bedroom, so we're focusing on a new computer solution for our 2 machines that can fit in the family room. When that happens the 3yo will move into this smaller bedroom so we can have an empty bedroom for the IL's to temporarily move into while they sell their house! (good thing my IL's and I love each other!?!)

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page