Join Date: Sep 2004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Just off the top of my head I want to:
* declutter some of MY clothes no progress yet
* get the previously decluttered clothes of the boys out of my closet no progress yet
* Actually do something with the books that are filling the shelves in the top of 2 bedroom closets (need a bookshelf srsly)relocated shelves that weren't used from kids room to the living room, most books have made their way there!
* thin out the not really played with, but always scattered around, toys of the 3 boys a little progress and dh did a serious organize with the boys in their room
* find a way to organize my craft supplies so I can USE them not there yet
*declutter all holey ratty towels... then buy new ones as this will leave us with about 2 requires funds, waiting on that
These aren't decluttering or organizing exactly.. but will make me feel better about my house
* hang pictures/art that hasn't been done since we moved in.. in April :have gotten a few things up, it's feeling homier already
*will be back to add more .. must cook dinner :
I've been sick, so I haven't been doing much. I'm 38 + 4 days pregnant so we'll see how much longer I van participate. I am pretty happy with my progress, though.
This is perfect for me, public declaration will go far in forcing me to deliver.
1. Finish DS's play area organization including baskets for toys
2. Address top four book shelves in above mentioned play area
3. Install software and find home (within our house) for DS's key board and my printer, both of which have been sitting in the dining room for at least 3 months.
4. Clean out laundry room
5. Remove the "extra" stuff from the living room. (this is a biggie)
happy family! we
easy does it
DONE 1. put all the discs into the large disc book/file, in some kind of order.
2. sort through old information cd's, store important files, hopefully recycle the rest.
3. find a home or give up and throw in the garbage, a large box of art (that would be art school detritus, ten years old )
DONE 3.5. sort through a basket of miscellaneous and impossible to decide upon stuff.
In CHARITY PILE 4. give away the car seat
READY TO DROP OFF 5. give away/sell off the slightly outdated tech books
6. file papers
DONE 7. choose last objects to take to london
8. reorganise filing cabinet + drawer
DONE9. declutter and reorganise bookshelf
PRETTY MUCH DONE 10. pack!
okay, i plan to do number 2 + number 6 today, we'll see about number 8! i still don't know what to do about number 3.
thanks for the motivation! will see if i can complete by the end of tomorrow!!
|129 members and 15,418 guests|
|achoi307 , AlaskAnne , anachka , anisaer , annjo , apmomsocal , azzuranotte , beep , belltree , BirdLover82 , bluefaery , Bow , captain optimism , chickabiddy , CookiePie , Coriolus , Cricket VS , Crimson8 , crunchygel , Daffodil , Dakotacakes , Deborah , easydoesit , elliha , emmy526 , etsdtm99 , farmermomma , fljen , floss&ferd , frugalmama , Galatea , greenemami , hakunangovi , heatherk2971 , hillymum , homeschoolingmama , IsaFrench , JadePlant , joycef , juliebird , K5Curtis , K703 , kathymuggle , KNDR1902 , lb3nelson , lilgreen , LiLStar , lilyofjudah , Linda on the move , Lizafava , LuckyCharms , ma2two , makuahine , mama24-7 , mamabear0314 , mariamadly , marilyn612 , May4 , meowmix , metafisica , MikeMiller21 , Milk8shake , Mirzam , missmason , Mommiee2010 , monkeyscience , MotherAtHeart , MountainMama88 , Mylie , MylittleTiger , NaturallyKait , Nemi27 , newlypregnant , newlywaaz , oaksie68 , oasis84 , oldsmom , peebs , polkafizz , primalmom , Ragana , Reyhan , Rosehip , samaxtics , SandiMae , sarafl , SeaChelle , SecondtimeMama , Sephymuffins , shantimama , Shmootzi , sidrajedi , siennaflower , sillysapling , Snydley , sofreshsoclean , Springshowers , sudip123 , synkcreative , t2009 , TealCandy , texasfarmom , Tigerle , tvcampbell , valerievalira , verticalscope , Wedemire , worthy , Xerxella , Yoshi_Bear , zoeyzoo|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|