A week to sort things out! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 11-19-2009, 05:00 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My husband and the two oldest children are away until next Wednesday leaving me alone with my 9 month old little girl. Our house needs a good sort out. I have decided to use the time to get the place sorted

This afternoon after they left I sorted out the main toy area which is an upright shelf unit with crates. When I started the crates were full and there were toys piled up in front so you couldnt even get to the boxes. I have thrown out 2 full sacks of mostly old broken or strange toys and the boxes now shut easily with NO loose toys around. I also labelled the boxes "art box" "baby toys" "pretend play" "playsets" and "cars, planes trains". this covered all of our toys! Our children are too little to read the labels at the moment they are mainly for me

Im so exicted! now on to the rest of the house! I need to go out tomorrow to buy more bags as I have no run out

Mummy to Jessica (5) Jacob (3) and Bethan (9 months) and number 4 due August 2010!!
#2 of 2 Old 11-19-2009, 05:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Way to go! I LOVE when the kids are away

I put ds in front of the computer and let him watch an episode of Handy Manny(A MAJOR TREAT!!) and put dd in her exersaucer and went to town on the toys....2 bags GONE!!!

mommy daddy son daughter = our family

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page