OK I challenge YOU - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 154 Old 12-23-2009, 10:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
66. candle and holder - 8 years old, never used!
67. old skirt
68. box of tea
69. old ice tea mix from back of cupboard
70. cream and sugar dish
71. bamboo roll mat and 2 sets of chopsticks
72. 2 wine & cheese themed plates
73. bowl and spreading knife set? (I'm not a fancy hostess type)
74. basket of batteries for recycling
75. bottle of bath oil
76. pilates bands
77. hat
78-83. old purses/bags
84. cleaned out old papers from drawer
85. a bunch of scrapbook paper

ETA ~
86. dress
87. 3 cheap serving trays
88. a bunch of scrapbooking stickers
89. ice tea collection
90. plastic baby spoon and fork
91. cleaned out old food from freezer

belly.gifMama to a Little Scientist (09/08) and our Ray of Sunshine (05/11).
#152 of 154 Old 12-23-2009, 11:25 PM

60. i threw away a CD but dd decided not to let me donate a doll house and some things that went with it so it knocked me back down.
#153 of 154 Old 12-25-2009, 10:44 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
If any of the mods are available to lock this thread after midnight so we can move on to our New Year challenge that would be AWESOME. That way folks won't get confused and try to keep up with both.

MDCers we rocked this challenge! Even if we didn't make our 100 we did this during the winter holiday season and gave it our best. We are awesome. Take your awesome selves and head on to the new challenge.
#154 of 154 Old 12-31-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan View Post
I finally got the rest of our donations out of here and to the charity today!

47. old crockpot that was too small for us now
48. really old pair of tennis shoes (still look good on the outside and I hope someone else can use them, but they were not giving me enough support any longer)
49. book that was given to us, so we're passing it on now that we've read it
50. short-sleeve shirt of DH's that he hasn't worn since July (I turned all of our hangers backwards on July 31)
51. cheerleader costume that DD outgrew
52 - 62. new in packages floating candles - I have never burned a floating candle in my life, so I have no idea why I had so many. I don't even have a suitable container for doing so...
63 - 67. candles that have no place in our home and a candle holder I don't like
68 - 90. toys DD decided other children would like better than she does (all in good shape, too). These were all in one medium sized Trofast bin, but we kept the bin.
91 - 92. two stacking/nesting bins I have owned for 20 years! I no longer need them, but they still have plenty of life left in them.
93. kids chef hat DD outgrew

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

93/100 = 93% of goal

I don't know if I'll get anything else out before Christmas, but hopefully I can meet the 100 items goal by New Year's Eve....
94 - 97. recycled a handful of empty toiletry bottles after combining several (playing chemist is fun!).
98. old jacket, as in 20+ years old, that DH's mom gave me because DH gave it to her way back when... he is the one who recognized I was unlikely to ever wear it.
99 - 100. DH parted with his old (ancient) box-things that hold male "stuff" on the dresser [I gave him one nice one for Christmas that is big enough to hold everything and looks nice in our room. Hmmm...two went away and one came in...perhaps I should only count one. LOL]

100% of goal!

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page