Join Date: Nov 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I finally got the rest of our donations out of here and to the charity today!
47. old crockpot that was too small for us now
48. really old pair of tennis shoes (still look good on the outside and I hope someone else can use them, but they were not giving me enough support any longer)
49. book that was given to us, so we're passing it on now that we've read it
50. short-sleeve shirt of DH's that he hasn't worn since July (I turned all of our hangers backwards on July 31)
51. cheerleader costume that DD outgrew
52 - 62. new in packages floating candles - I have never burned a floating candle in my life, so I have no idea why I had so many. I don't even have a suitable container for doing so...
63 - 67. candles that have no place in our home and a candle holder I don't like
68 - 90. toys DD decided other children would like better than she does (all in good shape, too). These were all in one medium sized Trofast bin, but we kept the bin.
91 - 92. two stacking/nesting bins I have owned for 20 years! I no longer need them, but they still have plenty of life left in them.
93. kids chef hat DD outgrew
93/100 = 93% of goal
I don't know if I'll get anything else out before Christmas, but hopefully I can meet the 100 items goal by New Year's Eve....
"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa
|34 members and 10,709 guests|
|bananabee , beedub , Dakotacakes , Dear_Rosemary , Deborah , girlspn , Gloria John , happy-mama , hillymum , IsaFrench , jwood723 , Katc8910 , katelove , kathymuggle , Leelee3 , lhargrave89 , LilMomma83 , Mirzam , moominmamma , Nairo Sonsona , NaturallyKait , NDeBa , RollerCoasterMama , samaxtics , Sara Caithe , shantimama , Springshowers , sren , ssantos , StarsFall , Vera Kladi , worthy|
|Most users ever online was 449,755, 06-25-2014 at 12:21 PM.|