Slipcovers - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 01-03-2010, 05:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do they make any for 3 piece sectionals that have the rounded/triangular middle section? Our sectional is too big for our living room, but DH loves it and really I do too. So we're trying to reach a compromise to switching it out for a queen size sleeper sofa that my dad has in his basment (which I want to do since it is sized better for our living room). One of our compromise ideas was to slipcover it in a neutral tone (it's dark red and tan plaid) to see if that makes it visually smaller...

I know for the two end pieces we can buy loveseat slipcovers and just tuck and pin the excess fabric to the back (the sofa is against the walls). But the middle piece is throwing me for a loop. Its as wide as a loveseat on the back, but narrower than a chair in the front. And the cushions aren't removable, so buying a loveseat cover and making it work doesn't seem as likely in this case. I'd thought about going to Target or Shopko, getting one loveseat cover and seeing if I can figure it out, but thought I'd see if anyone knew of any that are premade for these types of sofas first.

Deni. I'm the liberal, Jesus-loving, hippie freak your mama warned you about. Expecting a cinco surprise, spring 2014!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page