I live in a dirty house... HELP! - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 95 Old 05-01-2010, 12:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivgaen View Post
What a fabulous idea I'm trying to work out something that we could do instead of a movie, because we don't even do that in our house anymore, but maybe we could just do a picnic on the floor without anything "special". I'm sure my kids would love just doing something different for a change!

I might have to copy your suggestion and give it a try this Sunday.

What about a game night? We have a family night every Tuesday. We alternate movie nights with game nights. On movie night, we bring our little plastic toddler table into our tv room and the kids eat dinner on that (dh and I on the couch) while we watch a movie. On game night, we all get to pick one game to play and we sit on the living room floor and eat pizza while playing games. We only do pizza on game night to make it special because the kids definitely liked movie night better

I hadn't thought about the fact that it helps get the floors cleaned up, but it does. We always make sure the TV room is cleaned and vacuumed (it is really small, so can get pretty bad sometimes) and we clean up the living room and sweep before sitting on it to eat. The kids are motivated, too, because they want to have game/movie night...
#92 of 95 Old 05-04-2010, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirp View Post
i'm back!!!! so sad to look at old chirps character sheet...now i'm starting all the way at the beginning!!
I don't understand... you're not starting at the beginning -- you still level 96!

I invited a couple of my friends from work to join the group -- Jessica and Sallyspar. Give them a warm welcome!
#93 of 95 Old 05-04-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivgaen View Post
I don't understand... you're not starting at the beginning -- you still level 96!

I invited a couple of my friends from work to join the group -- Jessica and Sallyspar. Give them a warm welcome!
i just made a new character named chirp. i might be a level two. old chirp is still there though. taking up the top spot until someone beats level 96.

unless the dm deletes the account...which i would have no problem with!!

living light husband wife loving life two sons to birth for our light loving earth. :
#94 of 95 Old 05-07-2010, 10:27 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirp View Post
i just made a new character named chirp. i might be a level two. old chirp is still there though. taking up the top spot until someone beats level 96.

unless the dm deletes the account...which i would have no problem with!!
Did you just forget your password? Or did you forget your username? I've looked it up for you and sent you a PM with your username. If it's your password that you're missing, we can always get that back too -- We can email the guy for support and he can send us a new one i think...
#95 of 95 Old 05-07-2010, 12:00 PM

I want to join the Chore Wars Team! Can someone PM me?

Shelley, mom to dd 5/19/01, ds 9/06/02, and ds 4/01/07.  Lost babe 4/09

belly.gifDue 12/18/12!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page